Angela Ricci On Rita Cosby Wed. Night

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Angela Ricci, the widow of the man falsely accused in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping, will be on Rita Cosby Live and Direct Wednesday March 21st. That would be tomorrow or today depending on when you read this :)

Angela has a tragic yet fascinating story. Rita's producer contacted Angela after someone Angela doesn't even know e-mailed Rita and told her about Angela's situation.

You see, one person can make a difference.

Next months WS Newsletter will have the second part of my interview with Angela. It will be VERY interesting and surprising to most of you.

If you watch Angela on Rita and have any questions for her please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks,
Tricia

Since I totally screwed up the date let me try it again.

Wed. March 21st. Rita Crosby Live and Direct. That would be tonight. :banghead:

There is a chance she will be bumped. Hopefully not.

Tricia said:
Since I totally screwed up the date let me try it again.

Wed. March 21st. Rita Crosby Live and Direct. That would be tonight. :banghead:

There is a chance she will be bumped. Hopefully not.

Good morning Tricia :)

Wanna try one more time? <LOL>

Yes, Tonight - Wednesday - March 22nd - Rita Cosby - MSNBC

You must have a lot goin' on, young lady. :D

Looking forward to Angela's interview .. hope the segment isn't bumped.

Thanks for the 'heads-up'! :)

13th Juror

13th Juror said:

Good morning Tricia :)

Wanna try one more time? <LOL>

Yes, Tonight - Wednesday - March 22nd - Rita Cosby - MSNBC

You must have a lot goin' on, young lady. :D

Looking forward to Angela's interview .. hope the segment isn't bumped.

Thanks for the 'heads-up'! :)

13th Juror

Ok 13th Juror, you're hired. You can follow me around and fix my screw ups LOL. You will be one busy person let me tell you.

I just spoke to Angela and she said the producer called her and told her they are going to "try their best" to get her on tonight. We'll wait and see.

Angela is one brave woman. She has agreed to let me do her makeup for the show. I hope she doesn't look green or anything. ;)

ps. my car was stolen over the weekend. The cops just recovered it. Totally stripped. So I am more insane than usual :D

Me thinks this will be bumped because of LittleJohn

OT

Tricia said:
ps. my car was stolen over the weekend. The cops just recovered it. Totally stripped. So I am more insane than usual :D

Ahhh, Tricia, .........bummer. :(
I'm sorry about your car. It's so frustrating when you work so hard for things and someone comes along and just decides they want it and take it. I know how you feel. I hope you had insurance.

{{hugs}}
fran

I was gone last night, so I guess she was bumped er huh? No conversation so I drew this sleuthy conclusion rite or rong?

Camper said:
I was gone last night, so I guess she was bumped er huh? No conversation so I drew this sleuthy conclusion rite or rong?

LOL. Very good sleuthing Camper.

Yes, the bumped her again but I have a feeling she is going to be on a bigger show very soon.

Her story is very compelling.

Tricia said:
I have some speakers and a set of Tires to sell Cheap :slap:

WOW. JDB. Whatta a guy. ;)

I would like to warn everyone about the following;

Don't leave your car in a parking lot for several days with what looks like a computer bag and a travel bag in the back. Too much of a temptation.

My biggest mistake was not only having a large bag with very expensive jewelry in it but also having a spare key to my car in the same travel bag.

To delight of the theives they found my spare car key while rejoicing at finding my jewelry.

Which is why my car sits wheel-less, side window-less and totally cleaned out now.

Off topic. I must now ban myself.

So sorry JDB, hope insurance will help you out some - you too Tricia. Some kids tried to take my Z joyriding last August, broke out a window ($163, no ins. for that) but the alarm scared them off. They came back New Years (noise camoflages noise, I guess) for the CD player, speakers. Just did get that all fixed yesterday. It's now under the coverage of my "6 Dog and Privacy Fence in the Backyard" company. Gee Tricia, did car ins. cover all the jewelry ? (scratching head). Hope they can catch them, retrieve stuff for you. :(
LE/Connie

luckyevan93 said:
So sorry JDB, hope insurance will help you out some - you too Tricia. Some kids tried to take my Z joyriding last August, broke out a window ($163, no ins. for that) but the alarm scared them off. They came back New Years (noise camoflages noise, I guess) for the CD player, speakers. Just did get that all fixed yesterday. It's now under the coverage of my "6 Dog and Privacy Fence in the Backyard" company. Gee Tricia, did car ins. cover all the jewelry ? (scratching head). Hope they can catch them, retrieve stuff for you. :(
LE/Connie

Love your "coverage." I think it's great.

Unfortunately none of items stolen from my car are covered under my car insurance.

They should be covered under my homeowners or renters insurance. If I had any. We are living in my dad's cabin while we build our own cozy cabin. My dad told me over and over to get renters insurance. I must say, he has been very refrained in saying, "I told you so."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back