Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing family of 6 found ALIVE! Parents now wanted by law . . . missing once again

Missing family of 6 found ALIVE! Parents now wanted by law . . . missing once again

This is great news. There is a thread here....

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...66#post1006766

http://www.katu.com/home.html

I guess they got stuck in the snow after making a wrong turn!

WOW!!!!!!!! Awesome news

thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news!!

From the OP link:

Two of the family members walked out and were found by a Bureau of Land Management employee, according to Josephine County Undersheriff Brian Anderson.

The area where the family got stuck is in southwestern Douglas County near the Curry County line. The area is inaccessible by vehicle due to a heavy snow pack, but a search and rescue operation is under way to get to the family.

This is really good news!!!

Wonderful News!!!!!!

Thank God, a happy ending! We don't get too many on WS!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Oh Thank God!

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Thank God, a happy ending! We don't get too many on WS!

Ditto that!

Wow, praise the Lord for this miracle!!!!!

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

This put such a smile on my face. I've been thinking about this family for days now. I LOVE happy endings!!!

They had their rv,lots of food and water and watched themselves being looked for from the RV tv. I am glad they were found alive. They are retrieving the kids and grandparents from the RV now.

I am so glad - thx for telling us

They had TV reception but not cell phone reception?!? I don't understand that...

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    They had their rv,lots of food and water and watched themselves being looked for from the RV tv. I am glad they were found alive. They are retrieving the kids and grandparents from the RV now.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99
    They had TV reception but not cell phone reception?!? I don't understand that...

Very few cell towers in that neck of the woods, as they say! The largest concentration of cell towers in in the 1-5 area, miles and miles from where they were. That area of Oregon is sparsly populated in the 1st place.

Heck, our next door neighbors can't get their cells to work in their house, and we are in the city!

Lynie

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Wow, praise the Lord for this miracle!!!!!
    I'll 2nd that.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99
    That's what they said, That's why they went for help. After they heard that they had quit looking for them. (or it least in that area.)

Great news!!! I was so fearful we would hear of another family murdered or never to be seen again. This news definitely put a smile on my face and a little more faith in my heart!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Sounds like they were very well-prepared and that helped them survive. I am so happy for them and for Marlo's parents....thank the Lord!! I hope they write a book or get a movie deal from this...they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    That's what they said, That's why they went for help. After they heard that they had quit looking for them. (or it least in that area.)
    My husband who is a Electrical Engineering student in his third year (so I feel knows what he's talking about) said the TV signal has a much further range then a cell phone signal. He said that is not strange at all that they had TV signal but not phone signal.

oh great, now the parents are wanted on DRUG CHARGES.

is there no one left on this earth who isn't involved in drugs in some way....?

Quote Originally Posted by reb
    oh great, now the parents are wanted on DRUG CHARGES.

is there no one left on this earth who isn't involved in drugs in some way....?
    Yup. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060324/..._found_warrant

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight

Mods please merge this thread with the LOCATED THREAD as there is a discussion about the drug charges and all - already there.

Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/28/fam....ap/index.html

PORTLAND, Oregon (AP) -- If not for their wrong turn in the mountains of southern Oregon, the case of Elbert and Becky Higginbotham might well have lingered in an in-basket of the cash-strapped office of the sheriff of Navajo County, Arizona.

Eleven months ago, they'd been caught with a small amount of methamphetamine and a shotgun, deputies said, but they agreed to cooperate with investigators.

Then they disappeared.

They turned up in a big way last Tuesday, momentary national celebrities when they were rescued with four relatives from a snowbound motor home in Oregon's Coast Range. Lost and stuck in the snow, the six had been missing for more than two weeks.

Now Elbert and Becky Higginbotham have vanished again -- with warrants out for their arrest.

The Higginbothams were reported Monday by relatives to be heading back to Navajo County on their own, in the same motor home that had been retrieved from the mountains.

more at link

they are bound to show up on a "my Name Is Earl" episode....

This whole story kinda cracks me up...they headed to the coast an entirely stupid way...took an RV 4-wheeling, got stuck in the snow but because mom was concerned about y2K had a trailer load of food, watched themselves on tv...

After they were found and everyone is proud of them for surviving in their food filled, and warm RV for 2 weeks, Grandma and Grandpa are wanted for meth!!

Do ya gotta wonder how they got stuck in the snow in the1st place?

Lynie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast