1128 users online (219 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Dad Arrested After Toddler Wanders Into Strip Club

Boy Claimed Dad Said Monsters Would Eat Him

TULSA, Okla. -- A Kansas man was arrested at a Tulsa strip club after police said his toddler son was left in a cold car and found wandering into the club.

Christopher Greg Killion, 31, of Sabetha, Kan., was arrested Saturday on a complaint of "encouraging a minor child to be in need of supervision." He posted $500 bond and was released from jail.

The boy told police that his father told him to stay in the car, and that if he left it, "monsters would eat him."

manager at the club had called police to report that about 30 minutes after Killion entered the club, a 3- to 4-year-old boy came inside looking for his father.

Officers determined that the boy had been left alone in a car in the strip club's parking lot.

The car was unlocked and parked about 20 feet from a four-lane street. It was raining and 45 degrees outside at the time, an officer noted in the police report.
    http://www.wjactv.com/mostpopular/8182833/detail.html

I didn't see this one anywhere..if it is then please let me know and I'll delete this thread.Thanks!

I live in Tulsa where this happened, what a class A father this guy is, the child should be removed from his custody, no telling what else he has had to endure. What a loser.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 2beautifulboys
    I live in Tulsa where this happened, what a class A father this guy is, the child should be removed from his custody, no telling what else he has had to endure. What a loser.

I agree with you......
    And only with supervision should he be able to see his son....

Quote Originally Posted by 2beautifulboys
    Have you heard anything about the mother?

What a complete and total moronic idiot this so called father is. Like I've said before, some people should not be allowed to be parents.

Which meant every stripper in the place probably went after the father of the kid, trying to drive spike heels into his skull, as they're damn near all the mothers of young children.

Amen to that BillyGoatGruff, I can't find much information other than what's already known, if I do I'll post it.