Pink Pajamas under the pillow

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
I don't know if anyone caught this in the interrogation of Patsy Ramsey by detectives. I find it highly suspicious:

As in her April 1997 interview, Patsy was questioned about the Barbie nightgown found with JonBenet's body. She was shown a picture of it, but the nightgown was in a plastic bag in the photo. Patsy could not get a good look at it.

TH: When would she have worn that last, do you know?

PR: Well, she didn't wear it that night because she had her - she had the long underwear pants and her little white shirt. And the night before on Christmas Eve night she wore the pink little...that was under her pillow. And before that I don't remember. But neither of those two nights she wore that.

.....NE page 213-14

If you recall the crime scene photos....one of the two pieces of her pink nightgown was laying out on the head of her bed. The pillow was at the foot of her bed. How did Patsy know that the other piece was under JonBenet's pillow? Remember that she told LE that she couldn't find pajamas to put on JonBenet????

Toltec said:
I don't know if anyone caught this in the interrogation of Patsy Ramsey by detectives. I find it highly suspicious:

As in her April 1997 interview, Patsy was questioned about the Barbie nightgown found with JonBenet's body. She was shown a picture of it, but the nightgown was in a plastic bag in the photo. Patsy could not get a good look at it.

PR: Well, she didn't wear it that night because she had her - she had the long underwear pants and her little white shirt. And the night before on Christmas Eve night she wore the pink little...that was under her pillow. And before that I don't remember. But neither of those two nights she wore that.

.....NE page 213-14

If you recall the crime scene photos....one of the two pieces of her pink nightgown was laying out on the head of her bed. The pillow was at the foot of her bed. How did Patsy know that the other piece was under JonBenet's pillow? Remember that she told LE that she couldn't find pajamas to put on JonBenet????

-------->>>:clap::clap::clap: Don't I also remember that John put her to bed that night when they got home, er have I slipped into a memory coma?

Apparently Patsy came in after John, didn't he only take her shoes off and put her on the bed leaving the rest for Patsy to do??

Toltec said:

.....NE page 213-14

I think this quote is from the 6/98 interview (LE had shown PR the photos of pink top on the bed earlier in the interview) not the 4/97. It was in the 6/98 interviews on acandyrose site

Maybe she was told at a previous time by LE or attys that the pink pjs were found under the pillow?

Toltec said:

Okay, I don't normally do this but I have to ask. What kind of nightgown has 2 pieces? My granddaughter is 5 years old and we have Barbie nightgowns and Cinderella nightgowns as well as others that I don't know the names of the characters. None have 2 pieces. I don't get it. :waitasec:

BeeBee said:
Okay, I don't normally do this but I have to ask. What kind of nightgown has 2 pieces? My granddaughter is 5 years old and we have Barbie nightgowns and Cinderella nightgowns as well as others that I don't know the names of the characters. None have 2 pieces. I don't get it. :waitasec:
My neice had one. It was a nightgown with a little robe that you could attach as a cape, or wear as a robe. It was really light and flimsey.

One of the little pj outfits I bought for my great neices have an extra long top and little shorts that go with it. There are also the ones that come with coordinating panties...

I got a couple of the sets at Target.

BeeBee said:
I don't think there was a 2-piece nightgown. In the interview they are talking about the Barbie nightgown and then some time further she talks about looking for bottoms to put on her. The location of the top didn't matter because she didn't want to change her completely.

4 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I remember I was digging
5 around for something. I was trying to find the pink
6 ones she wore the night before. I couldn't put my hand
7 on them right quick. And so I went to these drawers
8 looking for the pajamas, and she was just laying there,
9 so I didn't want to raise her up and get everything off
10 of her to put a long nightgown, so looking for pajamas
11 bottoms to put on her. I couldn't find any, and the
12 long underwear pants were in there drawer, so I got
13 those.

tipper said:
I don't think there was a 2-piece nightgown. In the interview they are talking about the Barbie nightgown and then some time further she talks about looking for bottoms to put on her. The location of the top didn't matter because she didn't want to change her completely.

13 those.

It all sounds reasonable to me ...

tipper said:

13 those.

tipper,

Lets assume this is all a faithful recollection, as we know PR has memory issues.

Now its Xmas night and JonBenet is being placed in bed. If PR was willing to allow JonBenet to sleep in her gap top, why the big deal over her bottoms?

Since she may wet the bed anyway?

Why not just leave her in her underwear, this way she is left undisturbed?

Why are the bottoms needed, the longjohns are explained away as a matter of circumstance.

That is PR is offering a rationale for the longjohns after the fact, but the question was originally about the barbie gown.

And the rationale for the longjohns is no rationale at all, it is one of accidental circumstance.

Also her killer sexually assaulted her, wiped her down, possibly changed her underwear to the size-12's, then pulled her longjohns back up again!

If he/she was an intruder why would they do all that?

UKGuy said:
tipper,

Lets assume this is all a faithful recollection, as we know PR has memory issues.

Now its Xmas night and JonBenet is being placed in bed. If PR was willing to allow JonBenet to sleep in her gap top, why the big deal over her bottoms?

Since she may wet the bed anyway?

Why not just leave her in her underwear, this way she is left undisturbed?

Why are the bottoms needed, the longjohns are explained away as a matter of circumstance.

That is PR is offering a rationale for the longjohns after the fact, but the question was originally about the barbie gown.

And the rationale for the longjohns is no rationale at all, it is one of accidental circumstance.

Also her killer sexually assaulted her, wiped her down, possibly changed her underwear to the size-12's, then pulled her longjohns back up again!

If he/she was an intruder why would they do all that?

UKGuy,

JonBenet had velvet pants on,not something you want to sleep in,you cannot just throw them in the washer.As far as her just sleeping in her underwear,it was a cold night,I believe it got down to 10 degrees that night,better to have bottoms on in case she kicked the covers off.

The original question was about the nightgown,which Patsy answered ... she didn't wear the nightgown on the 24th or 25th,after that she wasn't sure.

Only the killer knows why they put JonBenet's longjohn's and panties back on ... I'm sure Patsy doesn't have a clue.And neither do we.

capps said:
UKGuy,

JonBenet had velvet pants on,not something you want to sleep in,you cannot just throw them in the washer.As far as her just sleeping in her underwear,it was a cold night,I believe it got down to 10 degrees that night,better to have bottoms on in case she kicked the covers off.

The original question was about the nightgown,which Patsy answered ... she didn't wear the nightgown on the 24th or 25th,after that she wasn't sure.

Only the killer knows why they put JonBenet's longjohn's and panties back on ... I'm sure Patsy doesn't have a clue.And neither do we.

capps,

Now I never anywhere suggested she should sleep in her velvet pants.

You may have got it down to 10 degrees that night, but that does not mean it was either 10 degres in her bedroom or that her bedroom was cold. I read somewhere her bedroom was always warm, and that occassionally she did kick the covers off.

Bottoms or no bottoms she would not be particularly cold, there is really no reason not to make late xmas night an exception for sleeping JonBenet, just leave her in her underwear, and she can be bathed and dressed for her journey the following morning.

Well I think there is a clue in the fact that her killer did put JonBenet's longjohn's and panties back on, since JonBenet was then dead, and the nature and circumstance of it would be revealed in the course of time, so then your 'average' sociopathic killer has no reason to redress her, there is nothing to gain here.

Also there is a slight asymmetry, nothing oustanding, but the killer possibly replaced her underwear with the clean size-12's, but left her in the soiled longjohns?

On that same night at the same time, Patsy could not recollect if she removed JonBenet's underwear when she removed her velvet pants, in fact she could not even remember what color they were, this is her mother who would have overseen her being bathed and dressed earlier on in the evening.
Patsy was particular about clothes so she would have taken an interest in what JonBenet was wearing, this is confirmed by her arguing with JonBenet over color co-ordination.

Currently in evidential terms the fact that JonBenet was found in the wine-cellar wearing longjohns is not particularly significant, she could have been wearing any of her pajama bottoms, and I doubt if it matter much at all.

The only person for whom it seems to matter is Patsy, she wants to relate to us why JonBenet was wearing longjohns, e.g. an accident of circumstance, that is on this aspect her memory recollection is clear, but not on much else with regard to the same events.

I just dont think it would have mattered much if JonBenet had been put to bed sleeping only in her gap top and underwear.

Not so Patsy she wants to inform us specifically why JonBenet was wearing longjohns.

Toltec said:

Personally, I think the PJ's were "stuck" to the blanket from static. I think both were pulled from the dryer outside of JonBenet's room (I believe that was were the w/d was, but I'd have to do some research to be positive). Remember the box of night diaper things that were half-way out the cabinet (above the w/d)?

It all goes together with what happened that night. Patsy can't remember things because she's told so many different stories. :(

IMO Patsy was probably telling the truth about the pajama search that night, except that JB was dead, or thought dead by Patsy, at the time.

(If the above quoted excerpt is accurate) Patsy's wording struck me: she said JonBenet was just laying there and Patsy didn't want to raise her up... to say "just laying there" instead of "sleeping"... and to say "raise her up" instead of "wake her up" or "get her up"... I find very revealing.

JMO

Wrong UKGuy....JonBenet's room get's too warm and according to Patsy she would kick her blanket off.

When asked about JonBenet's white blanket and if she remembered if it was in her bed that night, Patsy answers no. When questioned further about it she says that she might have just covered her with the top sheet because it gets really warm in her room.

Also the size 12 panties....she did not wear them to the White's. As I recall, her play pants were found on her bathroom floor...turned inside out...dirty. We talked about this before...but what happened to the soiled panties? JonBenet did not bathe that day and Patsy did not mention "cleaning her up" down there.

If JonBenet would have worn those big Wednesday panties to the Whites....they would have "skid marks" on them.

The pink pajama bottoms that were under JonBenet's pillow....as I recall...the pillow was at the foot of JonBenet's bed along with a sweater, comforter, what not. No way for Patsy to know if her pajama bottoms were there.

Britt said:
IMO Patsy was probably telling the truth about the pajama search that night, except that JB was dead, or thought dead by Patsy, at the time.

(If the above quoted excerpt is accurate) Patsy's wording struck me: she said JonBenet was just laying there and Patsy didn't want to raise her up... to say "just laying there" instead of "sleeping"... and to say "raise her up" instead of "wake her up" or "get her up"... I find very revealing.

JMO

You totally beat me to it. This is exactly what I was going to say. Great minds think alike.

Toltec said:
Wrong UKGuy....JonBenet's room get's too warm and according to Patsy she would kick her blanket off.

When asked about JonBenet's white blanket and if she remembered if it was in her bed that night, Patsy answers no. When questioned further about it she says that she might have just covered her with the top sheet because it gets really warm in her room.

Also the size 12 panties....she did not wear them to the White's. As I recall, her play pants were found on her bathroom floor...turned inside out...dirty. We talked about this before...but what happened to the soiled panties? JonBenet did not bathe that day and Patsy did not mention "cleaning her up" down there.

If JonBenet would have worn those big Wednesday panties to the Whites....they would have "skid marks" on them.

The pink pajama bottoms that were under JonBenet's pillow....as I recall...the pillow was at the foot of JonBenet's bed along with a sweater, comforter, what not. No way for Patsy to know if her pajama bottoms were there.

Toltec,
We have talked about many topics before, and since you evidently consider whatever position you think I hold is misguided and wrong.

Would you care to refresh my memory or offer me the courtesy of a 'direct quote' regarding that which it is that is so wrong.

Please allow me to know that of which I am so wrong about. I may be guilty as charged, but I do not know the charge?

UKGuy said:
Toltec,
We have talked about many topics before, and since you evidently consider whatever position you think I hold is misguided and wrong.

Would you care to refresh my memory or offer me the courtesy of a 'direct quote' regarding that which it is that is so wrong.

Please allow me to know that of which I am so wrong about. I may be guilty as charged, but I do not know the charge?

Sorry UKGuy...I take everything back. I do not know why I posted what I did....other than I must have clicked on the wrong quote.

my bad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back