758 users online (90 members and 668 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Elizabeth Thomsen, 15, Sherburne, 18 Mar 2006

PHOTO

DOB: Sep 5, 1990
    Missing: Mar 18, 2006
    Age Now: 15
    Sex: Female
    Race: White
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
    Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
    Missing From: SHERBURNE, NY
    United States

LEWIS LEE Companion

PHOTO

DOB: Sep 24, 1951
    Sex: Male
    Race: White
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
    Weight: 84 kg (185 lbs)

“Liz” was last seen wearing a red jacket and orange and white sneakers. She has pierced ears, scar on her left cheek and a scar on the left side of her lip. She is believed to be in the company of Lewis Lee. Mr. Lee is not related to Elizabeth and there is an Order of Protection prohibiting him from associating with her. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference 1st degree has been issued for Lewis. They are believed to be traveling in a dark blue 2006 GMC Sierra with Maryland registration A137953. His previous occupation was that of a pastor.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    New York Division of Criminal Justice Service-Missing Children Clearinghouse
    1-800-FIND-KID (1-800-346-3543)

NCMEC POSTER

Missing 15-year-old sought in Chenango

She may be in company of 54-year-old

Friday March 24, 2006

Deputies are looking for Elizabeth M. Thomsen. The missing teenager is described as approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. When last seen, she was wearing a red jacket and orange and white sneakers, officials said.

The teenager - who has pierced ears and scars on her left check and lip - was reported missing by her parents. Lloyd said she also failed to show up for school Monday.

She is believed to possibly be in the company of Lewis J. Lee, 54, previously of Sherburne and now listed as being from Port Deposit, Md.

Lee has been identified by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services as having been a pastor. Deputies described him as a 54-year-old white male, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 185 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes and a medium complexion.

He is believed to be operating a blue 2006 GMC Sierra, Lloyd said.

Continued:

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../603240324/1006

Arrest warrant issued in case of missing girl

Updated: 3/24/2006

Authorities said a felony arrest warrant has been issued for a former pastor in connection with the disappearance of a 15-year-old Central New York girl.
    Authorities said there was an order of protection prohibiting Lee from associating with Thompson.

The Chenango County sheriff's office has obtained a felony warrant for custodial interference for Lee.

http://news10now.com/content/top_stories/d....asp?ArID=62679

Police: Ex-pastor stalked upstate girl who's now missing

Posted: March 24, 2006

<snip>

According to the Chenango County Sheriff's Department, an order of protection was issued a few weeks ago directing Lee to stay away from the girl.

Police say the teen's parents had filed a complaint about the alleged stalking.

Detectives say they've spoken to Lee's wife in Maryland and it appeared the man had given her false information.

A felony arrest warrant has been issued for Lee. Authorities believe Lee and Thomsen may be traveling in a blue 2006 G-M-C Sierra with Maryland plates.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4677484&nav=4QcS

Elizabeth is still missing... Hopefully she will come home soon. This guy Lee is scary, he sounds like he's obsessed with her. Her dad found him hiding outside their house a few nights before Elizabeth disappeared!

A few days ago, Liz made a short phone call to her grandmother and quickly hung up.
    "She said 'Hi Grandma, this is Liz, I'm OK. I'm with...' and she couldn't quite understand who she said. But it ended with an 'E' sound on the end," said Marsha Thomsen.
    From this article:
    http://news10now.com/content/all_new...63045&SecID=83

I know her parents are worried sick right now.

What in the world is wrong with that old fart following that girl around like that He needs to be locked away for the rest of his life. I wonder if this is the first girl he has stalked? I hope they find them soon. I wonder if she went with him willingly or if he grabbed her? Old goat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I wonder if she went with him willingly or if he grabbed her? Old goat.
    She went willingly, he convinced her that her parents didn't love her, and that they shouldn't make her do chores, etc. She took her Birth Certificate and SS card, as well as some money that she'd been saving toward buying herself a pickup truck. Please keep her family in your thoughts, they are having an awfully hard time with this.
    Thanks!
    c0untrygirl

Quote Originally Posted by c0untrygirl
    She went willingly, he convinced her that her parents didn't love her, and that they shouldn't make her do chores, etc. She took her Birth Certificate and SS card, as well as some money that she'd been saving toward buying herself a pickup truck. Please keep her family in your thoughts, they are having an awfully hard time with this.
    Thanks!
    c0untrygirl

Do you have any idea how they came to know each other? Does this guy have a history of being a predator? He was a minister? Mail Order minister?

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through. Just knowing that some old guy with who knows what kind of problems has their girl has to be so scary. She is at the age where kids are so vulnerable to suggestion. It's a tough enough age without creeps like this guy hanging around.

They will be found and hopfully she is alright. This guy has to be locked up for a long long time. This is a scary situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Do you have any idea how they came to know each other? Does this guy have a history of being a predator? He was a minister? Mail Order minister?
    He was their family's pastor for 3 years. The church did a background check (as complete as they could, anyway) before he was hired after the former pastor retired. I think that this guy just saw an opportunity with Liz and acted. As for whether he's stalked other girls, or engaged in relationships with other girls before Lizzy...we just don't know. So far, none have come forward, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I don't know that a person could be this totally sleazy for 54 years before acting on it. I (personally) think that Liz is not the first, but I really have no solid basis for that. Just a "gut feeling", I guess.

On the other hand, the newspaper on Saturday reported that Liz and Louie may have been spotted in a city about an hour from her home. I will post the story below. Please keep her family in your thoughts, and here's hoping that we're getting closer to having her home again.

From the Press & Sun Bulletin, Binghamton, NY:
    Waitress: Missing teen was at Lupo's

A waitress at Lupo's S&S Char Pit told police that she saw a missing 15-year-old Chenango County girl and a former pastor at the restaurant Friday.

Elizabeth M. Thomsen of the Town of Columbus has been missing since March 18.

She is believed to be with her family's former pastor, 54-year-old Lewis J. Lee of Maryland.

Binghamton police confirmed Friday afternoon that they had received a telephone call from a waitress at the West State Street restaurant. Police declined to identify the waitress.

A man described as somewhat scruffy was with a girl that the waitress believed to be Thomsen.

The two entered the business around 1:45 p.m. and ordered food to go, police said.

SEE LINK FOR THE REST OF ARTICLE. EDITED BY DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
    Last edited by Jeana (DP); 04-03-2006 at 05:06 PM.
    *~ Countrygirl*~

I Just Wonder If Anyone Might Know If The Truck He Is Driving Has The On-star System On It? If So, Then The Truck Can Be Located, If They Have The Tag Number, Then They Can Do Records Check As To What The Vin Number Is And Determine If It Is Equipped With The System, Then Contact The On Star System Controller And Locate The Truck. My Gut Feeling Is That She Will Be Located Soon, I Don't Beleive He Will Kill Her, But Rape Is Not Out Of The Question, He Is A Sicko And Probably Has Done This Kind Of Thing Before. Lets All Keep Her And Her Family In Our Prayers. This All Will Come To A End Soon. I Work In Nashville Tn. And On Our Fax Machine At The Office This Morning Was A Flyer Of The Two Pictured, It Came From The Ncmec Alert System. Would Anyone Know If This Man Has Ties To The South?

This "pastor" is going to have a lot to answer for when he meets his maker face to face. I doubt that all of a sudden this old man takes an interest in young girls. He probably just hadn't gotten caught before.

Can you imagine someone of this man's age sneaking around the animal pens and hiding when dad comes outside! He must have been going to try to get the girl's attention then but failed.

Sounds like LE are on the trail. This man is going to regret this little trip when he finds out all of the charges that will be filed against him. I have no doubt that he wanted her for sex. What else could it be? I doubt that he was looking for a daughter.

When Liz gets back home I hope her parents get her into therapy with a good counselor that specializes in sexually abused children. If someone doesn't help this little gal figure out what attracted her to this old man it may not be the last time that this happens.

this ex-minister reminds me of a wolf in sheeps clothing. your right bobbisangel, I doubt that he suddenly took an interest in young girls, he has probably been doing this for some time, and for those that he has done it to, he has probably left them with all sorts of thoughts of what he might do to them if they tell anyone. someone in his posistion would have a lot of influence on a young child. so he is going to be in a world of trouble when they apprehend him. I wonder if maybe they took off to mexico or even canada? any thing is possible, what are some of your gut feelings on a direction they may have gone in?

What a sicko... I can't imagine what this girls parents are going through... I hope they are found soon..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyodie
    Would Anyone Know If This Man Has Ties To The South?
    He was born and raised in West Virginia, and enjoys the more "rural" areas. He is an avid (and accomplished) hunter/fisherman, hence the belief that he may have headed down South where they can live kind of "back in the woods".
    *~ Countrygirl*~

Quote Originally Posted by c0untrygirl
    He was born and raised in West Virginia, and enjoys the more "rural" areas. He is an avid (and accomplished) hunter/fisherman, hence the belief that he may have headed down South where they can live kind of "back in the woods".

If he has family there maybe one of them will see how wrong this is and turn him in. I hope that someone is papering that whole are with missing posters.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast