Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 128
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,686
    I followed all of the trials of Sion Jenkins, I still don't think that the man is innocent, even though after all of the trials he was acquitted.

    His wife does not even think that he is innocent.

    "The stranger" with the bin liner is still not found. The only reason that Sion Jenkins is walking free today is because there was not enough evidence to convict him, not that I think that he is innocent of killing Billie Jo.

    Just like there was ample evidence to convict Darlie.

    Just because a person is found innocent of a crime, does not mean that they did not commit a crime, just that there is enough "reasonable" doubt.

    But this is not the Sion Jenkins thread, it is the Darlie thread.

    BTW I do read the BBC, and the Telegraph. There is no comparison between the two cases......none. I really don't see it.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104
    I dont think Sion Jenkins is innocent either, I was just making the point that what can be considered compelling one day is not so compelling another.

    No its not the Sion Jenkins thread but one cannot mention anything other than Darlie here?

    I like debate and not hostility so I will bid the forum goodbye.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,957
    if someone has a question about what's appropriate to post on a thread, please consult moderator.


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104
    Thankyou for clarification Jeana but I really dont want to cause any trouble. Neither do I want to walk on eggshells or be treated like an idiot. I read papers, I also have a PhD in Laws but it doesnt make my opinion any more or less valid than anyone elses. Maybe I'll save my debates for my students, I teach them to come back with, 'yes, but what do you think about?! and 'Hmm, I didnt think of that, but how about?' - encourages participation and builds confidence in quiet ones and if you want to *really* influence people..... I have enough of the adversarial malarkey in court almost daily.


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    Thankyou for clarification Jeana but I really dont want to cause any trouble. Neither do I want to walk on eggshells or be treated like an idiot. I read papers, I also have a PhD in Laws but it doesnt make my opinion any more or less valid than anyone elses. Maybe I'll save my debates for my students, I teach them to come back with, 'yes, but what do you think about?! and 'Hmm, I didnt think of that, but how about?' - encourages participation and builds confidence in quiet ones and if you want to *really* influence people..... I have enough of the adversarial malarkey in court almost daily.

    There is no trouble on a particular forum until you hear from one of the modertors. Frankly, I didn't have any problem with the discussion.


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    I did edit my last post to qualify it re Sion Jenkins, so you dont think I am suggesting that Jenkins = Darlie but it was an interesting case. This sums up the blood bit http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/4661302.stm note the input from a Canadian Mountie! There are some similarities to Darlie though, a seemingly impossible timeline, an alleged intruder, a parent allegedly killing a child brutally (abeit not biological she had lived with the family for like 5 yrs and they were planning to adopt her), uncaring appearance - when he 'discovered' body he was with 2 other daughters, he called 911 and left them in house crying whilst he went and sat in his car and put the roof up on it because rain was iminent. He also cheated on job application forms faking qualifications (he was a head teacher) and this was al used to create a cold calculating character. The case cost the taxpayer millions and a killer still walks free - whoever he/she is.
    Wouldn't expirated blood have salvia mixed in it?

    As for the similarities between the two cases, I am kind of at a losss. I would have to study this one as closely as I have Darlie's and I don't think I have the energy to do that again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    I also added to my post that I am not a defence lawyer, a commercial one!
    Is that similar to our civil attorney? Or maybe those who specialize in corporate law?

    [/QUOTE]

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Posts
    556

    Sion Jenkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    I will give you a case decided recently in the UK with blood evidence as a key issue - Sion Jenkins, convicted for murdering his foster daughter by brutally and repeatedly stabbing her in the head with a long metal tent spike in 1997.

    Ok, you have me hooked. Just finished reading all your links, and this is a fascinating case! Did the defense suggest who might have killed Billie-Jo? (Not that they needed to produce a suspect, but let's face it: you have to wonder who would have that much rage against a 13 year old girl, especially considering the fact that the murder weapon was not brought to the home).

    The blood on Sion's clothes is confusing; I mean, blood spatter from impact should be easily differentiated from smudges/smearing as a result of holding her. Sounds as though the experts cancelled each other out.

    To be honest, I can understand why he was convicted, because he sure sounds guilty to me! As far as motive...well, we all know that people sometimes just snap. It seems to be the culmination of a period of extreme stress...months or even years. As silly as it sounds, a teenager playing her music too loud might be the straw that broke Sion's back.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104
    The Darlie Routier/Jenkins cases, as I said, are similar but not the same. Both involved a parent accused of murdering their child in a fit of rage (oops, allegedly lol). There was a 999 call from the scene by both. Both were accused of lying during these calls and exhibiting behaviour inconsistent with circumstances and emotions of a parent. Jenkins made a second more compelling 999 call to chase up the ambulance but the victim was never going to survive - probably like Damon was never going to despite Darlie asking the 911 operator to hurry. Critical evidence was blood in both cases. The Jenkins case saw both sides create elaborate mock ups and tests to recreate the blood patterns, including using a pigs head to replicate the childs (UGH)http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/experts.html gives brief explanation (N.B.from jenkins' perspective). I am not sure about the saliva issue, Jenkins told of a 'bubble' of blood in Billie Jo's nostril which burst - which is where the wound spatter versus expiration thing started. I still wonder why, even if he didnt kill her, he was not covered in blood smears and stuff tending to her. http://www.bloodspatter.com/JenkinsReviewWebsite.pdf shows pictures of the clothes. It certainly implies that, like Darlie, he didn't - he said he delayed calling an amublance because he wanted to fully assess her condition, if he did that, her having been hacked 5 times in the head with an 18" iron tent spike, why didnt he have more blood on him?

    If you watch Jenkins in TV interviews he comes across in a very similar way to Darlie, hesitates when answering (which comes across almost as if checking story in head) and replies are not what joe average would say, if you know what I mean, with a very soft "how could you even think such a thing" voice, without the emphatic denial I personally would expect from someone innocent.

    The prosecution in Jenkins, as in Darlie, had to assert a very difficult timeline/sequence - in Jenkins they asserted he bludgeoned her and then took to other children in the car to a DIY store to give himself an alibi, so when they came back and discovered her, he could argue the intruder theory. There was also the equivalent to the silly string character stuff big time, with the wife joining in alleging that he beat her and the children - she was somewhat discredited though, as she is a social worker and people rightly questioned why if this was the case, given her expertise, did she allow her own children to be exposed to domestic violence. There was little independent evidence of this (although often there isnt in DV cases).

    Can anyone tell me the current status of the Routier appeal? Is there a time limit to the current proceedings?

    For Goody, here in UK a solicitor is your everyday lawyer and they specialise in certain areas, one or many in the case of rural practices. I specialise in civil contractual stuff. My husband is a police officer so I dont do crime (- my choice) but still have an keen interest in it. In the courts, advocates are traditionally barristers (wigs n gowns), although more and more solictors are being granted rights of audience to do advocacy work


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    The Darlie Routier/Jenkins cases, as I said, are similar but not the same. Both involved a parent accused of murdering their child in a fit of rage (oops, allegedly lol). There was a 999 call from the scene by both. Both were accused of lying during these calls and exhibiting behaviour inconsistent with circumstances and emotions of a parent. Jenkins made a second more compelling 999 call to chase up the ambulance but the victim was never going to survive - probably like Damon was never going to despite Darlie asking the 911 operator to hurry. Critical evidence was blood in both cases. The Jenkins case saw both sides create elaborate mock ups and tests to recreate the blood patterns, including using a pigs head to replicate the childs (UGH)http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/experts.html gives brief explanation (N.B.from jenkins' perspective). I am not sure about the saliva issue, Jenkins told of a 'bubble' of blood in Billie Jo's nostril which burst - which is where the wound spatter versus expiration thing started. I still wonder why, even if he didnt kill her, he was not covered in blood smears and stuff tending to her. http://www.bloodspatter.com/JenkinsReviewWebsite.pdf shows pictures of the clothes. It certainly implies that, like Darlie, he didn't - he said he delayed calling an amublance because he wanted to fully assess her condition, if he did that, her having been hacked 5 times in the head with an 18" iron tent spike, why didnt he have more blood on him?

    If you watch Jenkins in TV interviews he comes across in a very similar way to Darlie, hesitates when answering (which comes across almost as if checking story in head) and replies are not what joe average would say, if you know what I mean, with a very soft "how could you even think such a thing" voice, without the emphatic denial I personally would expect from someone innocent.

    The prosecution in Jenkins, as in Darlie, had to assert a very difficult timeline/sequence - in Jenkins they asserted he bludgeoned her and then took to other children in the car to a DIY store to give himself an alibi, so when they came back and discovered her, he could argue the intruder theory. There was also the equivalent to the silly string character stuff big time, with the wife joining in alleging that he beat her and the children - she was somewhat discredited though, as she is a social worker and people rightly questioned why if this was the case, given her expertise, did she allow her own children to be exposed to domestic violence. There was little independent evidence of this (although often there isnt in DV cases).

    Can anyone tell me the current status of the Routier appeal? Is there a time limit to the current proceedings?

    For Goody, here in UK a solicitor is your everyday lawyer and they specialise in certain areas, one or many in the case of rural practices. I specialise in civil contractual stuff. My husband is a police officer so I dont do crime (- my choice) but still have an keen interest in it. In the courts, advocates are traditionally barristers (wigs n gowns), although more and more solictors are being granted rights of audience to do advocacy work
    I remember hearing something about this one on the news when I was in London about a month and a half ago- was the case decided in Feb? At the time I remember making a quick link with Darlie...


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    The Darlie Routier/Jenkins cases, as I said, are similar but not the same. Both involved a parent accused of murdering their child in a fit of rage (oops, allegedly lol). There was a 999 call from the scene by both. Both were accused of lying during these calls and exhibiting behaviour inconsistent with circumstances and emotions of a parent. Jenkins made a second more compelling 999 call to chase up the ambulance but the victim was never going to survive - probably like Damon was never going to despite Darlie asking the 911 operator to hurry. Critical evidence was blood in both cases. The Jenkins case saw both sides create elaborate mock ups and tests to recreate the blood patterns, including using a pigs head to replicate the childs (UGH)http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/experts.html gives brief explanation (N.B.from jenkins' perspective). I am not sure about the saliva issue, Jenkins told of a 'bubble' of blood in Billie Jo's nostril which burst - which is where the wound spatter versus expiration thing started. I still wonder why, even if he didnt kill her, he was not covered in blood smears and stuff tending to her. http://www.bloodspatter.com/JenkinsReviewWebsite.pdf shows pictures of the clothes. It certainly implies that, like Darlie, he didn't - he said he delayed calling an amublance because he wanted to fully assess her condition, if he did that, her having been hacked 5 times in the head with an 18" iron tent spike, why didnt he have more blood on him?

    If you watch Jenkins in TV interviews he comes across in a very similar way to Darlie, hesitates when answering (which comes across almost as if checking story in head) and replies are not what joe average would say, if you know what I mean, with a very soft "how could you even think such a thing" voice, without the emphatic denial I personally would expect from someone innocent.

    The prosecution in Jenkins, as in Darlie, had to assert a very difficult timeline/sequence - in Jenkins they asserted he bludgeoned her and then took to other children in the car to a DIY store to give himself an alibi, so when they came back and discovered her, he could argue the intruder theory. There was also the equivalent to the silly string character stuff big time, with the wife joining in alleging that he beat her and the children - she was somewhat discredited though, as she is a social worker and people rightly questioned why if this was the case, given her expertise, did she allow her own children to be exposed to domestic violence. There was little independent evidence of this (although often there isnt in DV cases).

    Can anyone tell me the current status of the Routier appeal? Is there a time limit to the current proceedings?

    For Goody, here in UK a solicitor is your everyday lawyer and they specialise in certain areas, one or many in the case of rural practices. I specialise in civil contractual stuff. My husband is a police officer so I dont do crime (- my choice) but still have an keen interest in it. In the courts, advocates are traditionally barristers (wigs n gowns), although more and more solictors are being granted rights of audience to do advocacy work
    Very interesting, Britlaw. Someone on another forum told me that Britian has an abundance of serial killers. As do other countries like Germany. I was quite surprised. Mostly because of the gun laws there. I guess where there is a will there is a way.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104
    Ugh, our serial killers are not something we are proud of. I suspect every country has them but we do seem to have had quite a few for a relatively small population. As we dont have the death penalty, they stick around and so remain in the news, whereas yours may be easily forgotten once they are executed (although Fred West and Dr Harold Shipman were cowards and killed themsleves). Myra Hindley was convicted in the 60's but remained in the news until her death in recent years and her accomplice Ian Brady still makes the news now with his book and his fight to die. Last week a hoaxer from the Jack the Ripper investigation was convicted after new DNA evidence matched him to the tape recording 27 years after his crime, ensuring Peter Sutcliffe (the ripper) stays in the news. He was in the news recently anyway because after murdering 13 women, he is technically entitled to apply for parole in another 6 years! as the sentence imposed was minimum 30 years.

    So, there are a few of them but I think because they stay in the news, Britain is constantly associated with serial killers. Not sure that guns are really an issue, I dont think they would have stopped any of the above, or Denis Nilsen, or child killers like Ian Huntley.


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    Ugh, our serial killers are not something we are proud of. I suspect every country has them but we do seem to have had quite a few for a relatively small population. As we dont have the death penalty, they stick around and so remain in the news, whereas yours may be easily forgotten (although Fred West and Dr Harold Shipman were cowards and killed themsleves). Myra Hindley was convicted in the 60's but remained in the news until her death in recent years and her accomplice Ian Brady still makes the news now with his book and his fight to die. Last week a hoaxer from the Jack the Ripper investigation was convicted after new DNA evidence matched him to the tape recording 27 years after his crime, ensuring Peter Sutcliffe (the ripper) stays in the news. So, there are a few of them but I think because they stay in the news, Britain is constantly associated with serial killers.

    Not sure that guns are really an issue, I dont think they would have stopped any of the above, or Denis Nilsen, or child killers like Ian Huntley.
    I read the most interesting book a few years ago about a Jack the Ripper theory. The suspect had a name that began with M and travelled back and from England to Alabama. He was a businessman hooked on arsenic and ended up dying from the addiction and his poor wife was convicted of his murder. I can find it on my book shelf I am sure if you want to know more about it. That is, if you aren't familiar with the theory. Jack the Ripper is the ONLY serial killer I find fascinating. The rest of just plain evil so who cares about them. Most are probably copycats anyway. But JtR is a real mystery....to me anyway.

    This Sutcliffe guy you mentioned, is he a doctor by chance?

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104
    Ohhh sorry, Peter Sutcliffe is the modern Ripper, Jack the Yorkshire Ripper who killed 13 women in the 70's (and killed 2 of them whilst the police undoubtedly wasted time trying to trace the hoaxer I mentioned before). Yes, the proper Jack the Ripper from the 1880's was a fascinating case (although I fail to see how you dont see him as evil lol).

    The Doctor was Harold Shipman, who killed lots of his elderly patients with prescribed medicine. Convicted of 15 murders but he could have been reponsible for as many as 150..... terrible


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    LUBBOCK,TEXAS
    Posts
    278

    I don't eat BS

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    A big "eh" from a Canadian and welcome to Websleuths.

    As a courtesy I am going to give you a little bit of information:
    AS A COURTESY I'm GOING to debate you.



    Where was the dog during the murders? I have never heard it was in the room.



    Water is heard running on the 911 tape and Darlie is supposed to be wetting towels.


    I have broken more than one glass and not cut my feet while cleaning it up. I have also cut my feet with broken glass while missing a piece usually days later. This is not proof positive that it is impossible to do so, scientific proof positive are the laws that are considered a proven fact like gravity or the physics of momentum. The evidence is faulty here as I can easily avoid broken glass on a floor if the chunks are big enough.

    The vacuum was used like a crutch by Darlie and it moves around the crime scene in photos taken after Darlie leaves in the ambulance so unless she can teleport it ..........Ambulance personnel also moved it according to Darin.

    For such a violent struggle, a "very nice and expensive flower" arrangement was "turned over on its side" and undamaged. Not a scene where a women was fighting for her life. The water was unspilled and the flowers were not damaged. That was the only damage to the entire room.


    The glass top table was overturned then after it was overturned someone put it back and laid the flowers askew on the table. They were silk and don't need water. Evidence of the blood drop on the table- it clearly shows the table was at an angle towards the ground when the blood hit it and flowed in the direction gravity would pull it- down.

    As Darlie was being lead out to the ambulance she never, not once asked about her boys. Her husbands only comment were about her breasts.
    You said it yourself her HUSBANDS only comments--, is he a player in this crime in your mind here?


    Who ever told you that was incorrect-Darlie did not see her child in the ER that I have ever heard.


    According to Darin and the sound of water running on the tape Darlie was the one who got them and wet them and threw them to him. Listen to the 911 tape-Right after the police officer tells Darlie to get a rag-not a towel- a rag, he then tells her to sit down then he changes his mind and tells her to lay down. Being a southern woman I wound ignore the order to get a rag as I wouldn't use a rag for first aid, it is something in my mind I would associate with cleaning and it wouldn't be anything close to sanitary. I would think the officer daft.
    Think about this though if you are cleaning up a crime scene you are going to use something to wipe with, a sponge- no blood found on them, paper towels- none found with blood on them- a rag- OMG a golden opportunity the officer wants a rag get him the one I used so he can cover up for me and say this is the rag the defendant brought me and I used to administer first aid. Perfect cover, and I would have realized it the minute the officer reminded me of rags especially if I had been cleaning with one.
    What did Darlie use to clean up with, other poster swear none of the towels were wet but with out something besides her hands and water she had to get all the blood off the knife from the first murder because they couldn't find any on it.

    You have never seen a person who just stabbed someone or even beat them to death, it is amazing how almost bloodless to the attacker it is. Blood tends to fly away from them unless there is arterial spray and they is no evidence of that here. Cast off occurs in both stabbings and beatings and beatings leave more cast off most of the time. I can tell you from personal experience that I have seen someone before they cleaned up much with blood evidence from a beating still on their clothes. There was not that much and the victim received more blows than the boys suffered together in wounds, the outcome for all was the same -death. Knives are silent, deadly and clean - clean because they leave the killer clean.

    Darlie said Darin checked the front door twice before retiring upstairs but it was unlocked when she went to call for her neighbor who was a nurse. It is simple to do what has been discussed as a fireman's jump to exit the fence, many occupations use it and it does not require the person to come into a lot of contact with the fence, 1 foot and 1 hand, I know the police didn't test with luminol every square inch of the fence they did a look see and reported no blood. They didn't even see the bloody hand print on the couch and the destroyed it with luminol so we will never know whose hand or whose blood it was. I doubt they gave much credence to any part of the parents story as they suspected both from the beginning and did not even try to really examine the scene for substantiating evidence.

    This was a very disorganized crime scene and in cases where burglary becomes murder this same kind of disorganization is seen, sometimes a few items less valuable than others are taken in the haste of the perp to get away the importance of getting away also makes a perp change their mind about how long they want to hang around.

    You never saw her or talked to her after the crime so your theory is based on only partial information given to you. The memorial service before the grave side party showed Darlie crying quite a bit, so much so she was told to get it together as she was going to scare the other kids.

    Whoever did it didn't control the youngest child very well as evidence shows he had to be attacked twice. Possibly this is what saved Darlie as the attacker left her thinking he had done enough to control her, possibly right after he slices her neck, but the youngest child is still alive and trying to get away. The perp moves back towards the youngest child and finishes him.

    This is where I even call Darlie story a lie, or an assumption on her part. She could not have seen the perp drop the knife, the kitchen island would have been between them, she might have heard it hit the ground if it was dropped but she doesn't report hearing it just finding it and picking it up. A sock was found and the perp could have grabbed one or two items from the laundry basket to wipe the blood from the hands, this would be the bloodiest part of the killer not the clothes, the knife was laid down in the den why not the laundry room too, as the killer bends over to get something out of the basket.

    Yes she tells the operator that she picked up the knife after the operator tells her to not touch anything, this is when she starts to obsess about the fingerprints, a symptom of guilt, survivors guilt.

    What psych. course did you take? Trauma victims tend to remember things very differently and they recall details later that are important and they notice weird stuff like odors and colors as it is a distraction from the event unfolding. Some women can recall in every detail the face of the rapist and others can not. Every see the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. The guilty as hades killer never wavers in his story not so much a small detail publicly but privately he is discovered. Darlie has not changed her story in an inconsistent manner, she has clarified points and recalled some details but the main crux has stayed the same the fact that it is isn't memorized and never changing is how truthful people are. People don't even tell a joke the same way twice, your voice inflections change and your timing changes it is a script you know well and desire to share, and still each time you tell it it is a little different. Imagine a traumatic life event- unscripted and trying to tell someone all the details about a very emotional event, you best tell it perfectly with every little detail correct - very soon after the event.
    Only when people can distance themselves from a traumatic event can they deal with it, with less confusion and the emotional turmoil it produces.

    No such documentation exists as this is a falsehood, the bruises appeared consistently with the time of the crime being the time the bruises were inflicted. The pictures of Darlie are well developed bruises that are healing and have been healing for a few days, all bruises look worse as they get older it is a natural healing process that occurs with all people. The pictures show that Darlie could not have self inflicted the bruises read the testimony of the pathologist who stated that he would have ruled them defense wounds had Darlie been on his slab at the morgue. She didn't die and they doctor who operated on her told two stories at two different times. One to the family right after surgery, that Darlie came very close to a fatal wound, and that she suffered superficial wounds on the stand. His license was in suspect for some reason at that time as well.



    The child was able to talk, where do you get that info,? She might have been remembering details as "waking up" as she still can't deal with not being able to save her kids and some evidence that she could have been aspirated- teeth marks inside her mouth on her cheeks. Either of those would account for waking up literally or mentally waking up to record the event as memory.

    One of the things we derived earlier was the wounds on the boys show the killer running out of steam so to say. At the beginning the killer used more strength on the oldest child, less on the younger child and the younger child seems to have been attacked twice. His mothers blood is under his on the knife meaning Darlie was bleeding when he was stabbed. Her blood then his blood on top, either she cut herself first then attacked him the second time or he was attacked a second time by the intruder after he had attacked Darlie.

    Honey Pie there is concrete under the window not mud, mulch in the garden beds next to the window, and mulch unless soaking wet doesn't leave good foot impressions enough to derive if someone was there or not. The lawyers demonstrated in court how to easily get in and out of the window they went thru the window several times to prove it.
    . Read John Douglas books then tell that story he tells a very different one about criminals and how they think.

    The knife used to cut the screen was from the INSIDE knife block. So somehow the intruder, gets in the house, gets the knife, goes outside whatever way he came in, cuts the screen with the knife he got from the house and then re-enters and replaces the knife in the knife block. The screen was shown to be cut from the inside.

    The screen was cut from the outside the evidence about the screen is the prosecution says a bread knife from the same butcher block as the murder weapon was used to cut the screen and they say the screen was cut from the outside. Fibers from said screen are found on a bread knife however the type of brush they use to test this stuff is made from a similar fiber as the screen fiber. Only a more though break down most likely the chemical analysis of the chemicals used to produce the two fibers can make a positive match or no match to the fibers found on the bread knife.
    What are you reading to gain this much misinformation, talk to Goody and Beesy they know the case very well and even they would correct you on some of these facts you are stating
    . She made a comment that offended that person obviously -who which friend, if she was a friend how could you let her come back and see any of it, I would be cranky too seeing the scene and how much blood there was, too much of a reminder of what I had lost and gone thru.

    . She was never flat when I spoke to her she was in outer space part of it and majorly depressed after. Just like the graveside service/party she was crying a lot then she would get it together and act all OK and encouraging to others that the boys were in heaven. The only time she had joy was when she talked about the boys in heaven. She was trying to deal with it but IMO from my observances of her behavior she was exhibiting major symptoms of depression after the boys deaths. She wasn't too flat around me it was up or down with a calm between the storm before she got it together or lost it again. The periods of time between the two events was getting further apart from days after the funeral to weeks after the funeral.
    I don't think you were at the funeral so why so you say that?

    Look at the disorganized pattern in this crime.

    SHE BLEEDS AT THE SINK NO DUH, she also claims to be wetting towels so naturally she is at the sink we can hear water running on the 911 tape. No evidence exists that she cut herself at the sink only that her blood is in the sink. No drip, drop, smear, or cast off exists around the sink to prove this, we have all wondered where she stabbed her arm and then sliced her own throat. The defense shows her pillow as evidence her throat was cut as the blood found on it is in a pattern that would occur if someone was bleeding from the throat and laying there.

    The knife wound to her neck, showed "hesitation" marks. A person who cuts themselves would pull back and "hesitate" because of the pain. A person inflicting these wound would not feel the pain, therefore no hesitation marks.
    In order to hesitate on a slice type movement more than one line of entry would be found. How could you pull back then line it back up exactly and go for it again, continuing to cut at the same point you quit cutting look at the photographs of her wounds do you see two different entry points or an attempt to line the wounds up?
    What interview? It sounds like you have been fed a huge pile . I would put on some boots and wade out of that quagmire. Some of the things you have stated are pretty left field and your idea of proof is based on false information. Go to the Darlie sites and read the trial transcripts, the testimonies and not these Paperback Writers.

    Do you still have the same amount of doubt as you did?
    I'M FROM TEXAS SO I'VE TRIED TO DIG YOU OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE, put on those boots and do your research based on the crime scene evidence, blood, photo, testimony, you are only repeating hearsay gossip and sensational media hype.


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    I am not sure about the saliva issue, Jenkins told of a 'bubble' of blood in Billie Jo's nostril which burst - which is where the wound spatter versus expiration thing started..
    Joe Slemko, the Canadian Mountie, said, "The tell-tale blood stain pattern that caught my eye was the pattern that was on the chest area of the jacket. It was a condensed, confined pattern that could only have been created as a result of an expiration event." I'm very skeptical of his explanation, Brit, because 1) I don't see how it rules out impact spatter and 2) he doesn't address the 70 projected blood spots on the lower right pant leg or the 21 projected spots on Sion's lower left sleeve. Even on the windiest day, it seems unlikely that a bubble from Billie-Jo's nose could spray blood that far! Do you know if Sion was right or left handed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    I still wonder why, even if he didnt kill her, he was not covered in blood smears and stuff tending to her.
    Yes, that's very strange. Sion claimed that he examined her, felt her neck, smoothed her hair, and cradled her...yet, no large blood splotches or smeared blood on his clothing. (Darlie claimed to have done the same thing, but none of the boys' blood was found on the front of her shirt).

    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    http://www.bloodspatter.com/JenkinsReviewWebsite.pdf[/url] shows pictures of the clothes. It certainly implies that, like Darlie, he didn't - he said he delayed calling an amublance because he wanted to fully assess her condition...
    Sion did a lot of weird things, lol! Like:

    1) Taking a roundabout way to pick up white spirit, leaving his money at home, circling the park twice (setting up an alibi? I think so).

    2) Calling 999 with vague explanations, telling them that B.J. had fallen, and exaggerating the time he'd been away from the house.

    3) Sitting in his car after the ambulance arrived (that one really floors me; his beloved daughter is dying, and he's worried about rain getting in his car).

    4) Sion told police that he never went back in the house at all & only admitted he'd done so when confronted with his daughters' statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Britlaw
    Can anyone tell me the current status of the Routier appeal? Is there a time limit to the current proceedings?
    No time limit, really, but she's exhausted her state appeals & is now into the federal appeals. I read that her appeals will be over in two to three years.

    Btw, how do you pronounce Sion's name? It's driving me crazy


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •