761 users online (99 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WA - Six dead, 2 injured in shooting at Seattle house party, 25 March 2006

From CNN:

Six young people were shot to death early Saturday at a home, and the alleged gunman then committed suicide when confronted by police, authorities said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/25/sea....ap/index.html

WA - Six dead, 2 injured in shooting at Seattle house party, 25 March 2006

7 dead(counting the shooter) 2 victims in critical condition with life threatening injuries.

Aoocrding to witnesses most of the people in the house had been at an earlier "Zombie Rave".

I know Chief Kerlikowske. He is describing this as the largest crime scene in their cities history.
    Retired 08/03/03

Looking for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Sounds like the shooter was just looking for an opportunity to shoot up a place. All those belts of ammunition had to take some preparation. Wonder if someone offended him.

I knew a guy in my youth who bumped into his estranged wife and her sister in a bar, went home and got the shotgun, returned to the bar and killed them both.n It happens.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

A few more details at this link http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APS...D8GIVFPO6.htmlThe heavily armed shooter, dressed in black, fired repeatedly as he made his way into and through the house, killing four young men and two young women, police said. He then went upstairs and tried to get into a locked bathroom where a young couple were hiding. Unable to enter, he fired through the door before leaving. They were unharmed.
    <snip>

Dozens of rounds were fired in the house, where people ranging from their early and mid teens to mid-20s gathered after Friday night's larger party called "Better Off Undead" in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Some of the guests were "made up to look as if they were dead," the chief said.

more at the link
    Retired 08/03/03

Myspace

I found two of the victims myspace site. I bet it gets taken down pretty quick. Quite a few posts made by friends talking about the shooting. Here is the link

http://www.myspace.com/sushiismyname

Here is the myspace for another victim

http://www.myspace.com/deacon808
    Retired 08/03/03

Be careful in clicking on the MySpace link above. An extremely profane song started playing, and I couldn't stop it. I closed everything on my computer, and it still played. Even my task manager was empty, and it was still playing. Wasn't even able to shut down, just had to unplug. I never had that happen before.

I will never open a MySpace link again.

Havent been able to find out too much about the victimes besides the two myspace accounts someone posted. I did find where one mother said her 15 (yep I said 15) year old daughter was as that party and she don't know if her daughter lived or died. Parents are so freakin stupid now a days I am sorry but what in the hell would your 15 year old be doing at a rave and then a house party up until the weeee hours of the morning?! Raves can get pretty intense and I wonder if the guy who killed everybody was on some pretty strong drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious J
    Be careful in clicking on the MySpace link above. An extremely profane song started playing, and I couldn't stop it. I closed everything on my computer, and it still played. Even my task manager was empty, and it was still playing. Wasn't even able to shut down, just had to unplug. I never had that happen before.

CuriousJ,

I should have posted a warning abouut the profane song playing at the myspace. I just turned my volume off while I was reading there. I did not have any problems with the song continuing to play though and have been to that particular site several times since finding it last night. I also check myspace very frequently and have never had a problem.
    Retired 08/03/03

Quote Originally Posted by Curious J

As soon as it came on I just muted my volume that's at the bottom of the screen with your time and and different things.. you probably have one. Most do.

You know, I read the posts on both sites and it's almost like " Ok, a friends dead, RIP, where's the party tonight?" These kids just don't get it.

Mygirlsadie, do you have a link for the mother that didn't know about her daughter?

BeeBee,

It's the link in Post # 4
    Retired 08/03/03

"Welcome to the Columbine of Seattle,"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ingside25.html

Several articles at the above link.
    Retired 08/03/03

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205
    BeeBee,

It's the link in Post # 4

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought she meant she had read it at "myspace."

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Suspect named

On Fox news the suspected shooter's name was just given --- Aaron Kyle Huff.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast