1105 users online (231 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hasselhoff Ordered to Stay Away From Wife

Hasselhoff Ordered to Stay Away From Wife

A judge has issued a temporary restraining order requiring David Hasselhoff to stay away from his estranged wife, according to court papers unsealed this week.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mark A. Juhas signed the order March 6 ordering the former "Baywatch" star to stay at least 100 yards from actress Pamela Bach except for "peaceful contacts related to court ordered visitation" of one their two teenage daughters.
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

But what if she is at the beach and in trouble in the surf and needs saving?
    She may just want Mitch and his Baywatch crew around!!

I never liked this guy.. I never thought he was all that attractive either...I find him arrogant

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    I never liked this guy.. I never thought he was all that attractive either...I find him arrogant
    I agree! he ain't all that
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by lynie
    But what if she is at the beach and in trouble in the surf and needs saving?
    She may just want Mitch and his Baywatch crew around!!

Years ago, when Young and the Restless first came on, Hasselhoff played Snapper Foster for awhile. Some of the soaps were live at the time too. Hasselhoff was in a scene where he was getting in bed with his wife. As he pulled down his pants he had ahold of his underwear too. Down they came and everyone saw a good portion of his a** before he caught it and pulled them up. He wasn't around much after that. I believe the original Snapper came back.

A little Trivia for Y and R fans, lol.

Yuck! I never really liked him anyway.. Here in Germany they think he's a God. Between him and Michael Jackson thats about the only music you hear on the radio stations around here..

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    Yuck! I never really liked him anyway.. Here in Germany they think he's a God. Between him and Michael Jackson thats about the only music you hear on the radio stations around here..
    You're kidding. They play his music a lot there? I believe I heard him sing once but that was about it. It didn't do a thing for me.

Apparently he had a pay per view concert that Americans never saw because they were tuned into OJ's low speed car chase.

He did have a subsequent one but it didn't draw many people.

I saw an interview with him where he says that's why Americans aren't familiar with his music! Its all OJ's fault!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14273/

Hasselhofff's wife breaks her silenence on the link above.