CNN Headline News w/Nancy Grace will be back on the schedule soon!

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

My friend that works on special projects informed me that tonight, on Nancy Grace's Headline News airing at 8:00 pm Eastern (check your local listing for times) Nancy Grace will be airing a segue into Carole Sund Carrington Foundation with a small piece on Janet Marie and her unborn child's murder.

Wow...media coverage....now there's something different about this case:rolleyes:

Thanks for the news Term. Hopefully this will just be the start of the coverage that needs to be happening on this case. Here we are at 11 months and NOTHING!

For those of you who missed it (like me!), it will re-air at 10pm and 1am EST.

Okay, I just got off the phone with my friend who lives in New York, and just spent the last 5 minutes yelling at her.

She said it was on the programming list tonight and that Nancy Grace show has a new person in charge of programming and because of the missing little boys, the Producer changed the programming. They normally do a segue into Carole Sund Carrington and that time ran out and it will be put back on their docket.

This is like the little boy who cried wolf, but I don't cry. I'm really frustrated, but at least I have a confirmation that CNN Headline News and Court TV Nancy Grace have it on their dockets!

I saw a Carole Sund Carrington spot for another murder on Nancy's show last week. That fill-in Ron Kuby (?) did it. I'm sure they will do Janet's soon.

Thanks for all your hard work, Term!

OHHH, I hate it when the original post says one thing and no one ever corrects the info.
I turned HN on to watch this, sat through a bunch of stuff about some missing black boys or something, and have been wating on Nancy Grace's program to come on, thinking there was a mistake in what program it would be on. CRAP.

terminatrixator said:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

My friend that works on special projects informed me that tonight, on Nancy Grace's Headline News airing at 8:00 pm Eastern (check your local listing for times) Nancy Grace will be airing a segue into Carole Sund Carrington Foundation with a small piece on Janet Marie and her unborn child's murder.

Thinkoflaura said:
OHHH, I hate it when the original post says one thing and no one ever corrects the info.
I turned HN on to watch this, sat through a bunch of stuff about some missing black boys or something, and have been wating on Nancy Grace's program to come on, thinking there was a mistake in what program it would be on. CRAP.
Well TOL -

I watched it just like you and spent my time on the phone trying to find out what the heck is going on.

Missing little boys should take priority, as we know where Janet is, and I'm sure Janet's family and friends are a little sad it did not air, but I am sure they feel sadness over these precious two little boys that are missing.

I do not fault the show producers for this.

I like everyone else here am interested in finding Justice for Janet.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to come back here to change it for you, but I was like you, busy watching it, then on the PHONE trying to figure out what happened.

I'm really so very sorry to see that these two little precious boys are missing and I will keep them and their family also in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope that they are found safe and sound soon.

There you go TOL changed the forum name just for you! Have a great night!

Well, since this is the second time Nancy Grace-less has decided that " other people" were more important than Janet, I am upset, yes.
Not at you, not at the thread, but at the fact that despite ALL the kind and thoughtful, incisive and fact-filled Emails, we CANNOT get any publicity for her case.

Janet's been dead for a year and still, this case is invisible.
It became that way because of a ditz in GA who ran away to Las Vegas, and if not for Steve Huff's BLOG, I don't think any of us would have known a thing about Janet's case either.

I'm sorry that I am not objective, but I think a year is way long enough to wait on " breaking news" like the Runaway Bride story to clear out so this case gets SOME air time somewhere in the USA.

I'll bow out now. Please forgive my impatience after a YEAR. :)

I understand what you mean, but it is an ongoing investigation, and that's why I will NEVER ever bow out, you hear me Raven, NEVER. I will not ever stop, just because too much time went by.

If you are frustrated and everyone is frustrated, imagine how the family and friends of Janet feel.

We don't have to deal with the horrendous loss of losing a child to Cancer and then have another daughter brutally murdered and a grandchild.

Or like the siblings, losing two sisters!

I understand your impatience and frustrations, but I want LE to get this murderer on FIRST DEGREE and will patiently bide my time. I will be at the trial of this murderer, whether it is in 6 months, one year, 10 years, I will still be here.

Thinkoflaura said:
Well, since this is the second time Nancy Grace-less has decided that " other people" were more important than Janet, I am upset, yes.
Not at you, not at the thread, but at the fact that despite ALL the kind and thoughtful, incisive and fact-filled Emails, we CANNOT get any publicity for her case.

Janet's been dead for a year and still, this case is invisible.
It became that way because of a ditz in GA who ran away to Las Vegas, and if not for Steve Huff's BLOG, I don't think any of us would have known a thing about Janet's case either.

I'm sorry that I am not objective, but I think a year is way long enough to wait on " breaking news" like the Runaway Bride story to clear out so this case gets SOME air time somewhere in the USA.

I'll bow out now. Please forgive my impatience after a YEAR. :)
I'm with you TOL. My thinking is LE concluded it was husband, have no physical evidence to prove it and didn't use the media and the public to help their case so they are stuck with what they have, which isn't enough.

It's not giving up Term, it's being realistic. We can hope that LE has something up their sleeve but I highly doubt it. How many spouse murders have there been in the last year with no arrest or named suspect? I know of plenty of them they have the suspects behind bars or at least named except for one....this case.

And the only thing happening in the media is a bit article here or there about a $5,000 reward and then hopefully a 10 second mention on Court TV. We are desperate enough to take it but it shouldn't be that way. Janet deserves better. Where is the outcry for justice in this case? It is sad!

Yes, where is the outcry for Justice, there are Murders every single day, and we hear only a handlful of case.

Jennifer Wilbanks, <smack smack>

Where is Raven's public outcry? Why has Raven not taken a polygraph? Why was Raven out dating so soon? why was Raven out taking trips and enjoying himself while his wife and child laid dead and buried? What has Raven done......Nothing. Why did Raven have all those affairs on Janet? Where is his shame for that?

I am realistic, and stating emphatically that time has no relevence on who committed the murder of Janet. My opinion is that Raven committed this crime. More importantly, God knows who committed this crime.

There is no Statute of Limitations when it comes to Murder in my eyes and in the Law's eyes. I'm not going anywhere even if I am in here posting by myself.

So will we know what day it is going to be back on? Or is it just a wait and hope that it comes on soon? Should we just keep watching Headline News every night just in case?

I'm glad that this is being given attention, even if it didn't come on last night. It's about time that something national come out, and I'm thankful to Nancy Grace for putting this out there, even if it does get bumped by more pressing or current news. Any news coverage can help!

ewwwinteresting said:
Where is the outcry for justice in this case? It is sad!
Eww, it's sad that there are no media spotlights on this case, true. But it's got to be obvious that Janet's family have complete faith in LE or else they would be speaking up. If LE came to you and said, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt who did this, but we need you and your family to stay hush about it until we have a slam dunk first degree murder charge. Don't you think that you'd stay quiet and wait no matter how difficult it was.

The bigger question is why isn't the husband looking for justice? Why aren't the Abaroas looking for who did this. They don't seem to know what's been going on in the Durham PD. Because I would hope that if they did, they'd hand Raven over on a platter, saying here he is--let him pay for what he's done.

I don't expect the Abaroas to do a thing to help anyone except themselves.
I know we all have our ideas as to who the likely murderer is. I will leave it at that, because there is only so much one can legally say about someone who has not been charged with the crime.

I would have hoped and loved to have seen parents like Sharon Rocha keep on keeping on, like Natalee Holloway's mother, who is everywhere all the time talking about Natalee.

This case would have SO much more impact if the appeals for jiustice for Janet was coming from her family members, not just us.

I have written, called, Emailed and done it all again and again until there is no way I could contact any news outlet at this point without it being considered to be possible harrassment.
We are interested observers, in media terms, but her family is getting a free pass on doing ANYTHING public, and that bugs me a lot.

The tearsforjanet website is a nice, kind memorial site, but it is NOT a site with leads for people who might go there to lurk and then feel guilty because they do remember one small thing. It is not a plea for justice, it is a kind, flower- filled site remembering Janet.

I want to see this case take root, grow and be VISIBLE.

I was here as soon as Steve brought it to the forum. I am not giving up, but I feel very frustrated that there does not appear to be any family or public pressure on LE to do anything towards solving the case.
Nancy Grace's mention of the case would have interested MANY people who don't even know Janet's name. I think that having her people pull any mention of Janet off the air the SECOND time is unfair and it hurts- a lot.

Jenifred, I agree with you, Janet's family has complete FAITH. Probably the same kind of faith they had when they met Raven at Janet's school. Probably the same kind of faith they had at her wedding, etc.
They are apparently very nice and religious people, but nice and religious never got a case in front of the media.

Jenifred said:
Eww, it's sad that there are no media spotlights on this case, true. But it's got to be obvious that Janet's family have complete faith in LE or else they would be speaking up. If LE came to you and said, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt who did this, but we need you and your family to stay hush about it until we have a slam dunk first degree murder charge. Don't you think that you'd stay quiet and wait no matter how difficult it was.

The bigger question is why isn't the husband looking for justice? Why aren't the Abaroas looking for who did this. They don't seem to know what's been going on in the Durham PD. Because I would hope that if they did, they'd hand Raven over on a platter, saying here he is--let him pay for what he's done.

Websleuths is a wonderful place to plea for Justice, that's why I come here. I hope that Nancy Grace does get rescheduled, and I'll be sure to inform you all when I find out from my friend when it will be rescheduled.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Janet's family, that Justice will be had for them soon. I am sure you are doing everything in your power to see Justice for Janet. Keep the faith, don't let little petty things get you down. Justice is the main thing, stay strong and resolved. Tears for Janet is a beautiful Memorial for a Beautiful Girl. Thank you for sharing your Janet with us.

To the families of 12 year old Quadrevion Henning and 11 year old Purvis Virginia Parker, the two little boys Missing in Milwaukee, my heart breaks for you and I pray that your boys are found safe and sound soon.

Nancy, thanks for all you do in seeking justice.

I received an email from my friend who works on special projects and she stated that the segue into Carol Sund/Carrington on Janet Marie will be airing on April 12, 2006 at 8:00 pm Eastern. Please check your local listing for times.

Again, I will state that it is scheduled to air on the above date and time, but due to time constraints the programming director may pull it due to time constraints or other circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back