704 users online (83 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to the 2 boys who are missing?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The boys ran away from home.

1 2.04%
  • The boys became accidently trapped somewhere.

16 32.65%
  • The boys were abducted by a pedophile.

12 24.49%
  • The boys witnessed a crime and were abducted to keep them quiet.

6 12.24%
  • One boy hurt the other boy and is now on the run.

0 0%
  • Boys were attacked by gang/****s and taken elsewhere.

10 20.41%
  • Other - please specify

4 8.16%

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WI - Purvis Parker, 11, & Quadrevion Henning, 12, Milwaukee, 2006

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- Police officers went door to door Tuesday looking for two boys last seen playing outside Sunday, police said.

Officers also used dogs and thermo-imaging equipment to look for 12-year-old Quadrevion Henning and 11-year-old Purvis Parker, police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said. . . . The two boys do not have a history of running away.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/21/mil....ap/index.html

Search for missing boys intensifies

The search for two boys, missing for more than 48 hours, continues to intensify, Milwaukee police said this afternoon.

Several other agencies have joined the search for Purvis Virginia Parker, 11, and Quadrevion Henning, 12, who were last seen near their homes in the 4900 block of N. 53rd St. at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, said Anne E. Schwartz, department spokeswoman. The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, the Department of Natural Resources, Oak Creek Police Department and Milwaukee police auxiliaries were assisting dozens of Milwaukee police officers in the search for the boys, she said.
    http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=409813
    Last edited by felder; 03-21-2006 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Update

Prayers and support are being sent to the families of these two boys. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Praying that they are found safe.

Poster is out at both the NVFC and NCMEC

http://nvfc.us/content/view/1974/70/

Prayers to the families; I hope they are looking in car trunks and abandoned refridgerators. Sometimes the most obvious gets missed.

Quote Originally Posted by mom3dd
    Prayers to the families; I hope they are looking in car trunks and abandoned refridgerators. Sometimes the most obvious gets missed.
    Brings to mind the case not long ago - late last summer was it? - of the 3 or 4 boys (gosh my memory's awful) who were found in the trunk of an abandoned car.

I wonder why it took grandpa 5 hours to report them missing? Could be nothing, but I've seen enough on these forums to make me sceptical of about everything....

Search For Missing Boys Heats Up

Police knocked on doors early Wednesday and brought in dogs and thermo-imaging equipment in an escalating search for two young boys who disappeared while playing outside Sunday.

Officers have been to three-quarters of the homes around where the two boys were last seen together, department spokesman Anne E. Schwartz said Wednesday.

She said police had also searched the homes of registered sex offenders in the area but found nothing.

The department frequently gets reports of missing children, but those youngsters typically have a history of running away and they turn up quickly, Schwartz said.

The two missing boys, 11-year-old Purvis Virginia Parker and 12-year-old Quadrevion Henning, don't have a history of running away, she said.

"This is a very long time for these children to be missing," Schwartz said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/22/mil....ap/index.html

Looks like LE was right on this one, dogs, searching sex offenders homes, sure wish LE in another case I have been following would have done the same. I pray these 2 boys just wondered off and are lost and will be home safe any minute!

I too, hope this isn't going to have the same outcome as the boys in NJ who were found right on their own property, dead in the trunk of a car.

Two sweet faced little boys. Prayers that they are found, and quickly.

The story of the kids locked in the trunk came to me right away too. How do two boys that age go missing!!! If one is being abducted surely the other would blow a fit... Boys that age could make alot of noise...

I can't remember where I heard this but there once were two or three kids missing and because they lived near a major river it was believed one fell in and the other/s went in after him/her... I don't recall how that story worked out. Anybody know?

For this being day three we sure aren't hearing much about these little boys!!

Very sad.

Jubie

It's so scary! We're on Spring break here, and my 10-year-old has his little friend over to play. They are just babies at that age.

Prayers for a miracle - my heart is with the families today.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mom3dd
    I was thinking of car trunks as well. There was a tragic case in NJ a year or two ago where a couple of boys went missing and their bodies were found in a nearby car trunk weeks later. Every single car trunk, garage, storage shed, locker, etc. that is accessible from the outdoors should be checked for these boys.

Divers Join Search

Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    I can't remember where I heard this but there once were two or three kids missing and because they lived near a major river it was believed one fell in and the other/s went in after him/her... I don't recall how that story worked out. Anybody know?

For this being day three we sure aren't hearing much about these little boys!!

Very sad.

Jubie
    Milwaukee police said Wednesday they are expanding the search area for two boys who have been missing since Sunday afternoon.

Police divers also will search the lagoon at McGovern Park today, department spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said.

"Right now we're trying to eliminate locations," said Schwartz.

The pictures of the two missing boys, Quadrevion Henning, 12 and Purvis Virginia Parker, 11, have been posted on the Web site of the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children, she said.

National media outlets, such as CNN and Fox News, have called the department about the case, she said.

The search has centered in the area stretching from N. 51st Blvd to N. 55th St. and from W. Villard St. to Lincoln Creek Parkway. It is now expanding four blocks in all directions, Schwartz said. The Havenswood area will also be searched again. Classmates of both boys will also be questioned, she said.

Schwartz said this case differs from other cases of missing children in that the department is not getting any calls that they have been spotted anywhere. "Usually we get calls within the first 24 hours, but no one seems to have seen them," she said.

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch...2/2006&id=3880

Thanks for the update Rle7. Every minute that goes by is just hell for these families. My heart goes out to them.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast