The ingredients of a smile

This is an importent post.This tells you the things that make a difference in the person's life to give them the impetous to go forward. Sometimes what we take for granted is not a given for others.Thank God for school children.

This is so sweet! She looks so pretty. What a wonderful thing for children to accomplish! :)

How wonderful for her and what a great lesson in charity for these kids. With all the disasters and problems in the world today, it can seem like there are too many people who need help. It's a great lesson to learn that just because you can't help everyone, you can still help this one. Make a difference in one person's life. Sometimes it just takes one thing to change a person't life going forward. And if you can't do it all by yourself, enlist the help of others.

In our community, funding was cut for the brown bag food closet program for the elderly. The program was to end. Many seniors are dependent on this program that delivered a grocery sack full of staples to needy seniors monthly. One girl scout was looking for her gold award project (equivalent to the boy scouts eagle award) and read about the dilemma in the local paper. She single handedly developed an ongoing recycling project that involved all the schools in the district to raise the money needed to fund this worthy charity indefinitely. Way to go!!

Wow! This story was just beautiful, thanks for posting lollipop3 :D
I am so proud of these children I know there are really wonderful kids everywhere and would love it if the media would cover more of these kinds of stories. Sometimes just hearing about it makes a positive influence on others.

strach304 said:
Wow! This story was just beautiful, thanks for posting lollipop3 :D
I am so proud of these children I know there are really wonderful kids everywhere and would love it if the media would cover more of these kinds of stories. Sometimes just hearing about it makes a positive influence on others.
Thanks for the kind words.:D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27