Britney's life size "life" statue

That is absolutely disgusting!

Good for Britney that it looks nothing like her.

What an incredibly tacky thing!

:sick: :sick:

Thank GOD they didn't show a picture of the other side with the baby's head popping out! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh yeah,good thing it did not show the other end.What on earth was she thinking!!!Bent over with an open mouthed bear head and a baby head protuding from her vagina.

My smilies are not working right for some reason,otherwise I would put up the puking icon.

dark_shadows said:
Oh yeah,good thing it did not show the other end.What on earth was she thinking!!!Bent over with an open mouthed bear head and a baby head protuding from her vagina.

My smilies are not working right for some reason,otherwise I would put up the puking icon.

I don't think the "artist" asked for Britney's input or her approval. I think the dude thought up this alll on his own. From the article, his young children helped. :doh: :doh: :doh:

The mans kids helped!

The sculptor's three children - ages 3, 6, and 8 - helped build the first clay model of the sculpted Britney, mainly the bear rug.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

"At first, the kids thought it was kind of gross. Yukky. But then, they got curious," their 40-year-old dad said in a telephone interview from his home, which is near his studio.

Did they forget that Britany had a c-section because she didn't want to experience the pain of giving birth? :confused:

Ok, am I seeing this pic right? looks like she is "doggy style".. do women actually deliver babies that way? I always thought they delivered them on their backs.. :waitasec:

Jeana (DP) said:
I don't think the "artist" asked for Britney's input or her approval. I think the dude thought up this alll on his own. From the article, his young children helped. :doh: :doh: :doh:
Hi Jeana,I read the whole article a few minutes ago.You are right,the man did it on his own.
I have checked Britney's website and nothing was mentioned.Nothing was mentioned anywhere about her trying to stop the showing.

Crouching Britney, hidden vagina.

So gross. What would make you want to sculpt someones *advertiser censored*?
Yes, Britney did a c-section. So I think they got the wrong end.
I did not give birth like on a bear,tiger,cat,dog,or a hamster.
I try not to be too sexy when childbearing!LOL!
I think this artist is a wack and is in need of dire attention and cash.:twocents:
:twocents:

dark_shadows said:
Hi Jeana,I read the whole article a few minutes ago.You are right,the man did it on his own.
I have checked Britney's website and nothing was mentioned.Nothing was mentioned anywhere about her trying to stop the showing.

Thanks!! I think if she tries to stop it, more people will see it than ever would have if she doesn't do anything. Personally, I wouldn't bring any attention to this if it were me (but I would be pretty pissed off). :D

C'mon people. Giving birth is a beautiful experience! We should all share in the joy of seeing Britney giving birth, NOT! :sick:

julia said:
Crouching Britney, hidden vagina.

So gross. What would make you want to sculpt someones *advertiser censored*?
Yes, Britney did a c-section. So I think they got the wrong end.
I did not give birth like on a bear,tiger,cat,dog,or a hamster.
I try not to be too sexy when childbearing!LOL!
I think this artist is a wack and is in need of dire attention and cash.:twocents:
:twocents:

OHMYGOD!!! That's the funniest thing! I never had the desire to take that position during child birth either. :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

PaperDoll said:
Ok, am I seeing this pic right? looks like she is "doggy style".. do women actually deliver babies that way? I always thought they delivered them on their backs.. :waitasec:
Hi ya PaperDoll,
Maybe in pre-historic days a cave woman gave birth that way,maybe that is why he added the bear head in the piece.:)

Jeana (DP) said:
OHMYGOD!!! That's the funniest thing! I never had the desire to take that position during child birth either. :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

I've never even had the desire to take that position during conception. :D

PaperDoll said:
When I had my son they made me squat like that because he got stuck then I had to eventually have an emergency c-section because he turned differently. It was extremely uncomfortable!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Mabel said:
I've never even had the desire to take that position during conception. :D
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is freaking funny!!! I dont want that position either, lol......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back