CA CA - Jeffery Chisholm, 19, West Covina, 19 Aug 1994

Paradise

Reaction score
JRChisholm.jpg
JRChisholm1.jpg

Chisholm, circa 1994

Jeffery Richard Chisholm
Missing since August 19, 1994 from West Covina, Los Angeles County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Date Of Birth: February 21, 1975
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10"; 145 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Small scar above left eye.
Clothing: White T-shirt, blue jeans and "Nike" athletic shoes.
Dentals: Not available

Chisholm was last seen on August 19, 1994, in West Covina, CA.
His vehicle was located six weeks after his disappearance in Northern Arizona, on a remote dirt road, 35 miles south of Colorado City, Arizona.
The vehicle, described as a 1990 Ford Ranger, was found locked and the kill switch had been set. Though there were funds available, there has been no ATM activity since his disappearance.

http://ocsd.org/divisions/prof/coroner/ud/john/9607901mu

This resembles him. This DEFINITELY does. It says estimated date of death is between Jan 1995 and June 1996 and even though Jeffery left home in August 1994, it COULD be possible he somehow wound up here in Orange County. The only thing I can't explain would be how his car was found in Arizona:thinking:

Perhaps the person responsible for Jeffery Chisholm's disappearance was using the car without the missing person? From my understanding, Colorado City, AZ is a very isolated location. It has been in the news off and on for the past 15 +/- years because of the city's links to the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints. It would be interesting to know about the condition of the car when it was found.

Perhaps the person responsible for Jeffery Chisholm's disappearance was using the car without the missing person? From my understanding, Colorado City, AZ is a very isolated location. It has been in the news off and on for the past 15 +/- years because of the city's links to the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints. It would be interesting to know about the condition of the car when it was found.

Hmm could be possible. I posted Jeff's missing info on the page for a John Doe found in Orange County(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...0UMCA-15-19-Dec-1996&highlight=trabuco+canyon). Maybe someone abducted Jeff from West Covina, killed him and then drove her to Orange County and dumped his body in Trabuco Canyon and then went on a joyride with the car and left it in AZ for whatever reason, with the killswitch engaged?

is it possible that he fell into drug addiction and went "on one" and dropped out of sight for awhile before being killed? that could also explain his teeth issues.

I graduated high school with Jeff and we were friends. When he disappeared most of his friends thought that he left on his own. The comment about the church in Arizona seems more likely then the person found in Orange County, also if the Orange County guy's teeth were messed up from drug use I know for a fact Jeff only smoked pot now and then. I never talked to the police when he went missing and just recently saw that he was last seen in West Covina, is that from a police report? because he lived in Walnut and as far as I know he didn't know anyone that lived is W.C. not saying its not possible but I recently realized something and its be bothering me. about 2 months before Jeff went missing he started renting a room in Pomona to play his drums because he was living with his parents. I played guitar and went there several times and this place was really bad, I remember being really uneasy there. It was an old hotel that they rented rooms out to mostly musicians but there were hard core drug users, prostitutes people just passed out in the hallways its was just bad news and we stuck out like sore thumbs, I don't even think he told his parents were this place was because they would not have approved. Having never talked to the police I don't know if they questioned anyone from there, but if he was abducted this place would have be the first place to look at. I had always assumed the police checked out every possibility, but when I recently realized he went missing from West Covina it started eating at me what if his parents didn't even know about the room in Pomona. I hate to say it but someone could easily have been robbed and killed at that place and know one there would have payed attention

heymikey, thanks for your post!

Have you considered talking to LE and let them know about your information about Jeff's room in Pomona etc.? Do you know if his parents are still alive?

I graduated high school with Jeff and we were friends. When he disappeared most of his friends thought that he left on his own. The comment about the church in Arizona seems more likely then the person found in Orange County, also if the Orange County guy's teeth were messed up from drug use I know for a fact Jeff only smoked pot now and then. I never talked to the police when he went missing and just recently saw that he was last seen in West Covina, is that from a police report? because he lived in Walnut and as far as I know he didn't know anyone that lived is W.C. not saying its not possible but I recently realized something and its be bothering me. about 2 months before Jeff went missing he started renting a room in Pomona to play his drums because he was living with his parents. I played guitar and went there several times and this place was really bad, I remember being really uneasy there. It was an old hotel that they rented rooms out to mostly musicians but there were hard core drug users, prostitutes people just passed out in the hallways its was just bad news and we stuck out like sore thumbs, I don't even think he told his parents were this place was because they would not have approved. Having never talked to the police I don't know if they questioned anyone from there, but if he was abducted this place would have be the first place to look at. I had always assumed the police checked out every possibility, but when I recently realized he went missing from West Covina it started eating at me what if his parents didn't even know about the room in Pomona. I hate to say it but someone could easily have been robbed and killed at that place and know one there would have payed attention

My Brother Tom Carter was a friend of his as well. He moved from Walnut his freshman year. But I still talk to his sister sometimes. She said there has been no ID yet

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back