864 users online (139 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

VT - For a woman scorned,its all about the hair

Make sure that if you are dating someones ex,you do not have a better hairdresser than the ex girlfriend of the one that you are dating.

RUTLAND, Vt. -- A local woman is facing charges that she attacked her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend by cutting her hair.

Adrienne R. Fortin, 39, was released after appearing in Vermont District Court in Rutland where she pleaded not guilty to charges of second-degree unlawful restraint and simple assault. She was ordered not to possess scissors or contact her alleged victim.

"(Fortin) advised it was never her intention to injure (the victim) but only to cut off her hair," Dumas wrote, adding that Fortin also told him, "After (the victim) stopped struggling, she told (Fortin), `Cut my hair,' and she did."

Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL
    Alrighty then.....WTF is wrong with people nowadays? I swear the world has gone mad!!!!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.