651 users online (86 members and 565 guests)  

Websleuths News

3 sybs share same Bday Not Triplets

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060328/D8GKRPLO0.html

SARTELL, Minn. (AP) - It's almost as if they planned it - Angie and Bob Deering's three children all have the same birthday. And they're not triplets. The Deering's kids, Robert, 8; Kristie, 1; and Erin, 11 months, share their April 6 birthday simply by chance.

I must need another cup of coffee. I read that article - twice - and still cannot understand how it's possible to have a child that is 1 yr. old and another who is 11 months????

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    I must need another cup of coffee. I read that article - twice - and still cannot understand how it's possible to have a child that is 1 yr. old and another who is 11 months????
    I think I finally figured it out!

This is what I came up with:

On April 6 2006:

Robert 8 will turn 9
    Kristie 1 will turn 2
    Erin 11 mos. will turn 1

There is exactly l yr. between Kristie and Erin by my calculations! Be warned, math is NOT my strong point at all.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    My husband's family has that beat. There are 7 bros/sisters in his family. The two oldest (not twins), one in the middle, and the two youngest (twins) have the same birthday. It's in September. His mom's birthday was New Years's. We always teased her that she must have only had sex once a year...on her birthday to end up with 5 of the 7 kids on the same exact day. And a six one has the exact same day - only one month later. I think she was late and should have had that one on the same as the other five. My hubby is one of the twin's at the end, by the way. Their birthdays were just like Christmas at their house.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

WOW! I know what she means by having to start a birthday savings account. My triplets birthday party has turned more into a family reunion with us providing everything. We rent a hall, provide dinner, soda, coffee, juice, and 3 sheet cakes, my close family members do bring a dish or something to go with the dinner but Im glad that it only happens once a year!
    My 12 yr old sons birthday is only 2 days from from his 1/2 sisters (shes 17) and they hated having to share a party! Even though we bought different cakes for each of them, only invited family (so they couldnt fight over how many friends come for each of them) they still feuded like crazy over it.

Cool

I also have a brother and sister who share the same birthday but they are 4 years apart!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

This report caught my eye because my sister and (LOL and my dog) were born on my uncles bday.

My oldest son on my mothers and my youngest on my birthday.