3 sybs share same Bday Not Triplets

I must need another cup of coffee. I read that article - twice - and still cannot understand how it's possible to have a child that is 1 yr. old and another who is 11 months????

Sniffy38 said:
I must need another cup of coffee. I read that article - twice - and still cannot understand how it's possible to have a child that is 1 yr. old and another who is 11 months????

I think I finally figured it out! :p

This is what I came up with:

On April 6 2006:

Robert 8 will turn 9
Kristie 1 will turn 2
Erin 11 mos. will turn 1

There is exactly l yr. between Kristie and Erin by my calculations! :) Be warned, math is NOT my strong point at all.

My husband's family has that beat. There are 7 bros/sisters in his family. The two oldest (not twins), one in the middle, and the two youngest (twins) have the same birthday. It's in September. His mom's birthday was New Years's. We always teased her that she must have only had sex once a year...on her birthday to end up with 5 of the 7 kids on the same exact day. And a six one has the exact same day - only one month later. I think she was late and should have had that one on the same as the other five. My hubby is one of the twin's at the end, by the way. Their birthdays were just like Christmas at their house.

WOW! I know what she means by having to start a birthday savings account. My triplets birthday party has turned more into a family reunion with us providing everything. We rent a hall, provide dinner, soda, coffee, juice, and 3 sheet cakes, my close family members do bring a dish or something to go with the dinner but Im glad that it only happens once a year!
My 12 yr old sons birthday is only 2 days from from his 1/2 sisters (shes 17) and they hated having to share a party! Even though we bought different cakes for each of them, only invited family (so they couldnt fight over how many friends come for each of them) they still feuded like crazy over it.

I also have a brother and sister who share the same birthday but they are 4 years apart!

This report caught my eye because my sister and (LOL and my dog) were born on my uncles bday.

My oldest son on my mothers and my youngest on my birthday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back