GUILTY WI - June Zurkowski, 40, dies in domestic dispute, Spencer, 24 March 2006

aussiegran

Reaction score
SPENCER, Wis. (AP) — A woman apparently suffocated when a decorative plate shaped like an Easter bunny was shoved down her throat, authorities said. Her husband has been charged with murder. Patrick Zurkowski, 38, was charged Monday with homicide in the death of June Zurkowski, 40.
An autopsy found pieces of the plate broke off and lodged in the woman's throat, prosecutor Ken Heimerman said.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ap/0306/2905_suffocated_by_plate.html
:furious: *advertiser censored**hole I hope he gets what he deserves.

What on earth was he thinking! I can't imagine how horrible that must have been for that poor woman. The creep should have the same thing done to him!

What in the World, I have never heard anything like this.:waitasec:

local news radio stations reported on this story. I guess the husband called the funeral home, instead of the police. He just wanted her buried or cremated... when they came to take her, because her face was all beat up, etc.. they realized that it wasn't an accident and called police. That's just crazy huh?

A jury has found Patrick Zurkowski guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in the death of his wife, June, in March 2006.

He was also found guilty of resisting arrest.

People in the courtroom remained quiet as the verdict was read, according to NewsChannel 7's Jonalee Merkel.

Five women and seven men from Marathon County had been determining the fate of Patrick Zurkowski.

He's accused of shoving a ceramic plate down the throat of June Zurkowski.

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/10819636.html

Doesn't sound like we have to worry about this guys being paroled for good behavior...

OMgosh, just when I think I've heard it all. That poor woman. I hope he gets things shoved up his you-know-what.

That poor woman must have suffered something horrible. Nice guy. May he get the Easter Bunny himself shoved somewhere in him the louse.

Wonder if the pen will be quiet enough to suit him?

I bet he gets the treatment in jail that he deserves. That poor woman, I hope they shut him up in jail.

Wonder if the pen will be quiet enough to suit him?

I've been in buildings where a hundred little kids are delightedly screaming their fool heads off - and it's like a peaceful summer's day compared to the loud, irritating, obnoxious sounds of inside of a jail or prison. No rest for the wicked.

Good god, that is sick.. Don't most states require by law that you call the police if someone dies, regardless of the COD?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back