1140 users online (201 members and 939 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine USA
    Posts
    289

    NY - WhtFem photo in possession of convicted killer - Name withheld

    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1569dfpa.html
    Is Anne Riggin.

    http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase3.html
    Is an unknown female.

    Download the unknown womens pic, and zoom over her right eye. You can see the same scar that Anne Riggin has. Plus, the unknown women meets the eye/hair requirement, and the hairstyles are extremely similar.

    http://izeus.8m.com/12.htm
    My photo comparison of the two.

    http://izeus.8m.com/11.jpg
    A blow up of Hot Case #3 photo
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 06-12-2014 at 01:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,750
    They do look a lot alike. I think its an excellent match.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    598
    Excellent sleuthing! Turn this info in as you may have just made a match!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine USA
    Posts
    289
    Already did yesterday. Dunno what will come of it. I have a problem. There is no FBI office in Maine, and when I tried Penn. FBI office, they told me to call the FBI office in Maine. I told the NY FBI office.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,750
    If you'd like you can follow it up by submitting a tip via the FBI tip web page. That way you can include links

    https://tips.fbi.gov/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,674
    NICE! Boy, oh boy I hope this one pans out - your sleuthing abilities are most righteous! The photo of this unidentified woman has always given me the creeps, probably because something horrible most likely happened to her. Thanks for posting!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,140
    The Doe network page says the scar is above her left eye. But on your side by sides you have her right eyes circles.

    That confuses me, or am I reading it wrong.

    Other than that, I think they look alot alike and is worth checking out.

    Good job!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine USA
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by lostfaith
    The Doe network page says the scar is above her left eye. But on your side by sides you have her right eyes circles.

    That confuses me, or am I reading it wrong.

    Other than that, I think they look alot alike and is worth checking out.

    Good job!

    Could it be her left/our right?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    71
    Did you call and ask for the contact person on this case or did you just call the number and try to give the information? Those hot cases state that they are there at the request of LE so the person listed with the case should be who you talk to.

    (F.B.I. : Special Agent Robert Hilland NY Office. (518) 431-7205 )

    I think the noses are remarkably similar...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine USA
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by awagner
    Did you call and ask for the contact person on this case or did you just call the number and try to give the information? Those hot cases state that they are there at the request of LE so the person listed with the case should be who you talk to.

    (F.B.I. : Special Agent Robert Hilland NY Office. (518) 431-7205 )

    I think the noses are remarkably similar...
    I did talk to him, and when the Col. from Penn comes back from vacation on the 4th, i will call him too.

    I also have added a transparent photo of the women. I am 100% sure it is her because the scar is the exact lenght width and height

    http://izeus.8m.com/riggin.htm

    Check it out and see for yourself!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    71
    I dont actually see a scar. The photo is too low resolution. but I see a strong resemblence in the side by side photos..

    I am confused though (guess you are too) as to why this agent would be listed as the contact person for this case and then he pushes you off to another agency .. for crying out loud. Would it be that hard for him to make that PA contact? This is how leads get lost I believe. People get tired of a run around when they have tips.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,025
    what got me, and this may be quite insignificant, is how her hair naturally falls over (our) right side of her forehead. it's like she has a little cowlick or something. and it's similar in both pictures.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    473
    Have you heard anything yet?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine USA
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by awagner
    I dont actually see a scar. The photo is too low resolution. but I see a strong resemblence in the side by side photos..

    I am confused though (guess you are too) as to why this agent would be listed as the contact person for this case and then he pushes you off to another agency .. for crying out loud. Would it be that hard for him to make that PA contact? This is how leads get lost I believe. People get tired of a run around when they have tips.
    Actually, I want to contact him to make sure the tip goes somewhere. Check the last photo on my page, the inverted color one...get about 20-40 inches away from your monitor. Does that help?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    598
    Any updates?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 09:12 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:18 AM
  3. Identified! OK - Tulsa, WhtFem, 30-50, accidental death, Jan'11 - Name withheld
    By Donjeta in forum Identified!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM