695 users online (54 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NJ - John Fiocco, 19, Ewing, March 2006

sad

Wow, It doesn't sound good so far. I hope things turn out alright.

NJ - John A. Fiocco, 19, Ewing, 2006

Mantua man's whereabouts a mystery

EWING

A College of New Jersey freshman remains missing despite intensive efforts to locate him.

John A. Fiocco Jr., 19, of Mantua, was last seen in his Wolfe Hall dormitory around 3 a.m. Saturday, college spokesman Matt Golden said. A roommate reported him missing around 3 p.m. Sunday, Golden said.

Mercer County Prosecutor Joseph Bocchini Jr. said the search continues to be considered a missing-person case.

Fiocco was thought to have attended an off-campus party Friday night, said P.J. Spigner, 22, a college senior from Pemberton Township who serves as a mentor for about 25 students in Wolfe Hall. "From what we all know, he returned (to his room), his friends went to check on him once. The second time they went back to check on him he was gone," Spigner said. "There's not really that many places that you can go. Just by being a freshman alone you don't have a car, you can't really get that far."

http://www.courierpostonline.com/app...603300382/1006

Fox said they would announce tomorrow that his blood had been found near a trash dumpster.

Here's a little more info http://www.signal-online.net/
    Also, another missing student, supposedly unrelated to John's disappearance.

P.S. Shouldn't this be in the Missing forum?
    You put the light in me...

Update

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

LE is searching two different landfills now. I guess the dumpster where they found his blood had already been taken to a landfill before the blood was found there. This isn't looking good. If he is in a landfill I hope, for his family's sake, that his body is found.

Sure a lot of college kids ending up missing or murdered in the last year or so.

Two Landfills Searched For Missing NJ Student

I've been following this disturbing story locally, and it doesn't sound hopeful. It reminds me of the search for Lori Hacking. it was reported that a lot of blood was found in the trash shoot leading to the dumpster below. Tests confirmed it to be that of the missing student. There was also a small amount of his blood found on the dumpster. I haven't seen anything about having cadavar dogs at the site and it makes me wonder why? Here is an exerpt from today's article:

"The search for the missing college freshman from Mantua took an ominous turn Friday as authorities said they would begin scouring two massive landfills in Pennsylvania.

DNA tests confirmed that John Fiocco Jr.'s blood was in and around a large trash bin outside his dorm at The College of New Jersey. He was last seen in a Wolfe Hall dorm room at 3 a.m. March 25 and was reported missing about 36 hours later."

http://www.courierpostonline.com/app...604010383/1006

i hope none of the other students were involved...

if he actually went down that trash chute....maybe he did it as a drunken stunt and got stuck in there and suffocated? His friends might have panicked and taken his body elsewhere...

or maybe someone pushed him in there trying to be funny and he fell and hit his head or something...

My heart really goes out to the parents. Being a parent, having a missing child must be one of the worst possible nightmares imaginable. At this point, it seems all hope is lost that they will find him alive. I just hope they get some answers and soon.

Saw a video clip of the Dad last night voicing a plea that this not change his wife. That she is one of the most positive people on earth. I don't know how an event like this doesn't change someone but hopefully his prayers will be answered.

I wonder what could have happened? Who is involved? It doesn't sound like it was a random crime and if it is an 'inside' crime someone in that dorm has to know something. Probably more than one person.
    -

I think this case was on the Nancy or Greta show last night. I remember seeing a brief clip about it.

Quote Originally Posted by railbird
    My heart really goes out to the parents. Being a parent, having a missing child must be one of the worst possible nightmares imaginable. At this point, it seems all hope is lost that they will find him alive. I just hope they get some answers and soon.

Saw a video clip of the Dad last night voicing a plea that this not change his wife. That she is one of the most positive people on earth. I don't know how an event like this doesn't change someone but hopefully his prayers will be answered.

I wonder what could have happened? Who is involved? It doesn't sound like it was a random crime and if it is an 'inside' crime someone in that dorm has to know something. Probably more than one person.

My heart went out to his dad. He asked for prayer for his family but forgot to mention himself. Guys don't understand that they don't ALWAYS have to be strong. That poor dad looked and acted like he was on the verge of falling apart. I can sure understand that.

I think other students were involved. This kid went to someone's dorm room on the 4th floor and went to bed at around 3:00 a.m. When they realized that he was missing his shoes were still right where he took them off. I wonder why he didn't go to bed in his own dorm room? Because his shoes were still where he took them off it seems obvious that he hadn't planned to go outside.

Someone called in to Nancy's show and asked about "hazing." This boy is a freshman and I kind of wondered the same thing. I wonder if by chance he drank more than his body could handle and he died after he went to bed....someone or more than one kid found him and got scared and threw him down the garbage chute. I could see that happening. If that was the case someone will probably break and end up telling the police what happened.

The choppers are in the air (I live near the landfill)... News is reporting that they fould a body that they think is John....

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_108193342.html

There has apparently been some development in the case at the landfill.

Link to news article

As posted in missing forum...

The choppers are in the air (I live near the landfill)... News is reporting that they fould a body that they think is John....

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_108193342.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast