Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Too many divorces going around.

Matt LeBlanc & Wife To Divorce

March 30, 2006

ET has confirmed that MATT LeBLANC, of "Friends" fame, and his wife MELISSA are divorcing.

"Melissa and Matt LeBlanc have decided to end their marriage of three years," a statement on behalf of the couple reads. "The dissolution is amicable. They remain devoted parents and friends. For the sake of their family, they ask that their privacy be respected at this time."

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14335/

Wow, this is a shocker. They dated for several years before marrying, and they didn't seem to be real into the H'wood scene. Maybe they can work it out.

I used to work in the sports and entertainment industry for several years. I always heard stories that Matt was gay and his wife was his beard. In fact, I heard they even lived in separate wings of their house.

What no way. They haven't even been married that long. And, didn't they also have a baby together, pretty recently? That is sad news. Why can't people just stay in love...boohoo! It' not that hard I don't think, but I'm not a movie star either, so what do I know! :banghead:

Masterj said:
I used to work in the sports and entertainment industry for several years. I always heard stories that Matt was gay and his wife was his beard. In fact, I heard they even lived in separate wings of their house.
Good Lord, say it isn't so! :eek:

NewMom2003 said:
I guess everyone in Hollywood is divorcing these days!
It seems to be contagious. Stay far far away! :angel:

I remember something about their baby being born with some sort of incurable illness. I imagine that was stressful.

I also heard that rumor that he was gay. These days nothing would surprise me. I remember how devastated I was when I found out Georg Michael was gay.....

People divorce. It happens. One of my best friends was married and had two kids that he loves more than the world. He constantly proves this and yet, he is gay. He is involved in a relationship that is warm and trusting. I only wish that I would have known this kind of relationship. I have never known a trusting relationship. I hate that. But, I plod on and never let that get in the way of other things. I do understand what makes people respond in a good manner. It is the overwhelming thought that there is someone out there that will respond to them. And this is where we come in. We will respond and we are there when things are tough.

Masterj said:

yeah he is, he kissed Chandler and Ross on Friends, :razz: or was it just Ross.. :hand: He also cuddled with Ross on the couch in one episode... hehe... So that must make him gay (I'm kidding).. Actors I tell ya... :D

I think this is very sad too...he did seem to kinda stay out of the Hollywood scene.

Last I read they were testing his daughter for a neurological condition. That combined with coming off of Friends, and the spin off flopping could make for a really intense homelife...

But I love Joey!! The character, not the show!

Lynie

Jeana (DP) said:
I need to make a confession . . . I've never seen ONE episode of Friends.

It's probably my favorite sitcom of all time.

Jeana (DP) said:
I need to make a confession . . . I've never seen ONE episode of Friends.
I think I've caught half an episode and a minute or two here and there...that might add up to a full epi...:snooty: :waitasec: :rolleyes: :crazy:

Were just talking about doing Disney again but I don't think I want to get anywhere near these people!! Is it the water... maybe it's the polution!!! :eek: Just plain nuts!!!

Masterj said:

I'm almost afraid to ask...

Marine Mom said:
I'm almost afraid to ask...

Marine Mom... A 'Beard' is a term used to describe a woman a gay man marries to show a 'face' of heterosexuality (<--is that a word) I think you know what I mean. ;)

Jubie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back