Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14340/

Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Announce Split

March 31, 2006

ET confirms that fashion designer and former model KIMORA LEE SIMMONS and her music mogul husband RUSSELL SIMMONS have split.

"Kimora and I will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other," Simmons said in a statement. "We will also continue to work side by side on a daily basis as partners in all of our businesses."

Russell, 48 and Kimora, 30, have been married for nearly 8 years and have two daughters together, MING, 6, and AOKI, 3. The pair met in 1992 and married in December of 1998 on the Caribbean island of St. Bart's. .

I read about them in Vanity Fair last year. She was very profane and talked about how if her man ever looked at another woman or another woman ever looked at her man, she'd kick both their arses. I felt really sorry for the kids.

ljwf22 said:
I read about them in Vanity Fair last year. She was very profane and talked about how if her man ever looked at another woman or another woman ever looked at her man, she'd kick both their arses. I felt really sorry for the kids.

Yeah, I've seen interviews with her and wasn't impressed either. She's kinda out there.......

I am convinced Kimora is a man. I swear she has an adam's apple!

I know someone who worked with Russell for a number of years and the stories about him and Kimora are hysterical.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back