April 2006 edition of Diary of a Mad Crime Forum Owner

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
On (or about ;) ) April 15th the second edition of Diary of a Mad Crime Forum Owner, DMcFo, will be sent out. Below is a brief example of some of the stories that will be featured.

In the April Edition of Diary of a Mad True Crime Forum Owner;

Does Websleuths have a secret forum?

YES!!!!

Yes we do. Websleuths does have a SECRET FORUM.
In April's newsletter I'll reveal exactly who can belong to it and why it exists

Did someone start a petition to have me removed as owner of WS days after I took over?

YES!!!

In April's newsletter I'll fill you in on the gossipy details!

For the first time Angela Ricci reveals what she thinks really happened in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping.

Angela will also give us a look into the "real" Mark Geragos and just how much of an opportunist he really is. "Opportunist" is my word. When you read what she tells us you will get angry at Geragos. I promise!

WE'LL SHINE THE WS SPOTLIGHT ON OUR VERY OWN SANQUENTINVISITOR. WE ALL KNOW WHAT A GREAT POSTER SHE IS...JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU READ WHAT ELSE SHE HAS TO SAY.

THIS IS JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF THE FUN STUFF IN THE APRIL EDITION OF DIARY OF A MAD CRIME FORUM OWNER

THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOUR APRIL EDITION OF DMcFO.. actually you can buy it anytime, I just need to make it sound urgent so you'll hurry and subscribe..did it work? LOL.
To Purchase the Newsletter Please Read the Following;

Cost is 5 dollar minimum per month. 10 dollar max per month. I will not accept anything larger than 10 dollars a month. You can purchase through PayPal or you can mail me a money order.

PayPal Account Information

Go to www.paypal.com If you don't have a PayPal account you will have to open one. It's easy and very safe. PayPal will accept credit cards and debit cards. Also will allow you to withdraw from your checking account.
After you have your PayPal account sent up then go to, "Send Money." Enter this email address, wbsleuth@xmission.com and follow the instructions. Remember that is wbsleuth@xmission.com No "e"after the "w" and no "s" at the end of "sleuth".

Please put in the email section your hat, the email address you want the newsletter sent to, and how many months you are purchasing. Please don't forget. If you do I will have a heck of a time figuring out what you want.
Enter wbsleuth@xmission.com

You can also send me a check or money order to;

Patricia Griffith
P.O. Box 682453
Park City UT

Remember 5 dollars per month donation. For those who insist on more (and I know who you are:) ) the max I will accept is 10 dollars per month.

Thank you for all the support so far. Because of the yearly subscriptions I have received I can make a donation to "Project Jason."

Remember after I am up to $350.00 per month to cover my expenses I will donate 25 percent to "Project Jason."

If you have any questions for Angela Ricci or you want to contribute in anyway to the newsletter, please let me know at;
tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks,
Tricia

Do you email us the newsletter Tricia? Let me know. Thanks dear. COME ON EVERYONE SIGN UP TO READ ALL THE INSIDE DIRT OF WS

:D :D

Yes, I will email each subscriber the newsletter.

Thanks again everyone.

Tricia,
Just curious, how many contributers did you get from the March newsletter?

I'll count 'em up and let you know. I got many yearly's which pushed me over the 350 dollar mark so I can give something to Project Jason.

Hi Tricia,

I will attempt to open a paypal account. Your newsletter sounds "intriguing" to me. Thanks for doing it. :dance: Share-in

:dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 2 more days (or so) and the April Newlsetter comes out....I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!

Tricia said:
If you have any questions for Angela Ricci or you want to contribute in anyway to the newsletter, please let me know at;
tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks,
Tricia

I don't have any questions for Angela Ricci but please let her know how much of a class act she always was when appearing on programs even when she was given a rather hard time. Nancy Grace comes to mind. She held her head high and proud of her husband.

She always presented herself as a warm, kind, loving lady. I never for one minute thought that her husband was involved and it broke my heart for her when I heard that he had passed away.

This was such a travesty. It has to make us realize that LE can and does make mistakes (not always but sometimes) and we shouldn't judge these cases just because LE has a suspect in mind.

JMHO

Gidgette

ETA: BTW I also sent for my subscription. Looking forward to it. Good job!!

Gidgette said:
I don't have any questions for Angela Ricci but please let her know how much of a class act she always was when appearing on programs even when she was given a rather hard time. Nancy Grace comes to mind. She held her head high and proud of her husband.

She always presented herself as a warm, kind, loving lady. I never for one minute thought that her husband was involved and it broke my heart for her when I heard that he had passed away.

This was such a travesty. It has to make us realize that LE can and does make mistakes (not always but sometimes) and we shouldn't judge these cases just because LE has a suspect in mind.

JMHO

Gidgette

ETA: BTW I also sent for my subscription. Looking forward to it. Good job!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: Great post.....and I can't wait for the new newsletter either

Tricia:
So when exactly does the news letter come out? I did sign up via snail mail.
Do you have me on the list?

Thanks,
fran

fran said:
Tricia:
So when exactly does the news letter come out? I did sign up via snail mail.
Do you have me on the list?

Thanks,
fran

I was just checking too....thought somehow I missed it!!!!! Patiently waiting :D

Well I check e-mail Nothing!! But how ever W/S I do know tricia has something going on in real time

Amraann said:
Aiming for the 17th:)
That's today....where's dat smiley that is tapping his fingers, or twiddling his thumbs????? You know me, my middle name is patient, right ams!

Hey Christine :)

Looks like we need to be patient just a little bit longer.

New date for email publication of the April issue is Wednesday, April 19th (by 12 noon Mountain time).

Tricia, hope your Dad is feeling better and 'on the mend' from his recent fall. Sounds like you've had your hands full.

13th Juror :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas