Thread: 'Dungeon' Castrations

'Dungeon' Castrations

Three Men Charged in 'Dungeon' Castration

Snips:

Three men have been arrested on charges of performing castrations on apparently willing participants in a sadomasochistic "dungeon" in a rural house, authorities said Friday.

The suspects, all residents of the house in Haywood County, in western North Carolina, where the surgeries were allegedly performed, were arrested Thursday....

The sheriff's office had investigated reports of sadomasochistic acts at the house in 2004, but concluded there was nothing illegal going on because the participants appeared to be willing adults.

Detectives who searched the home Wednesday found medical supplies that included scalpels, sutures, bandages, anesthetic and artificial replacement testicles, sheriff's officials said.

Also seized were videotaping equipment, and video recordings of the surgeries, sheriff's officials said. Photos and videos made at the "dungeon" were apparently featured on a locally produced sadomasochistic Web site, officials said.

"This right here beats anything I have ever seen," Sheriff Tom Alexander told the Asheville Citizen-Times......

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/01/D8GNEH100.html

"This right here beats anything I have ever seen," Sheriff Tom Alexander told the Asheville Citizen-Times......

I don't get that it's not illegal even if the participants were willing. If someone tells me to cut off their arm, am I allowed to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean

Three Men Charged in 'Dungeon' Castration

Snips:

Three men have been arrested on charges of performing castrations on apparently willing participants in a sadomasochistic "dungeon" in a rural house, authorities said Friday.

The suspects, all residents of the house in Haywood County, in western North Carolina, where the surgeries were allegedly performed, were arrested Thursday....

The sheriff's office had investigated reports of sadomasochistic acts at the house in 2004, but concluded there was nothing illegal going on because the participants appeared to be willing adults.

Detectives who searched the home Wednesday found medical supplies that included scalpels, sutures, bandages, anesthetic and artificial replacement testicles, sheriff's officials said.

Also seized were videotaping equipment, and video recordings of the surgeries, sheriff's officials said. Photos and videos made at the "dungeon" were apparently featured on a locally produced sadomasochistic Web site, officials said.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/01/D8GNEH100.html
    LOL, did you really mean "Snips"? That was very funny! I just wouldn't have the balls to do something like that.

H0NEYWEST is offline I have a .38 and an ocelot ~ they're both loaded
    Dunno, I'm ripped on Everclear Jello shots

Whatever gets them out of the gene pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean

What's anaesthetic doing in a sado-masochistic dungeon????

Could we merge this with the Tom Cruise thread????

This is just over the mountain from us. Less than 40 minutes away. The charges are because they were practicing medicine without licenses. They found canisters of bloodied scalpels and other surgical instruments. One guy was a physicians assistant in another state, but that's it.

And soon they'll be singing like this guy!!

http://www.archive.org/details/AlessandroMoreschi

Quote Originally Posted by kcnz
    And soon they'll be singing like this guy!!

http://www.archive.org/details/AlessandroMoreschi
    That sounded like a wounded cat!

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcnz
    What's anaesthetic doing in a sado-masochistic dungeon????
    Good point.... I thought the whole purpose of SM was the pain.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Mom
    That sounded like a wounded cat!
    He was quite clearly not the greatest Castrato - but it does improve over multiple listenings - and the high notes half-way through the recording are truly amazing. Just see if a wounded cat can hold notes like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Could we merge this with the Tom Cruise thread????
    LOL!