Question for you all

ellen13

Reaction score
Hi folks,
First of all, I want to compliment this board! I have ventured to other boards and I don't feel the same reception like i do here at JBR so thank you all for that. You feel like family.
Here are my questions:
1. Where is BC? Did my thread on BC get deleted? Did we hurt his feelings? What's going on?

2. Are people starting to lose interest in this case?
I'm hoping with the new book coming out that it will renew all of our interests.
PS: went to Borders last night-no book in sight. When is it coming out?????
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Your ws friend,
Ellen

He seems fine, I think it's where he chose to "vacation" that may have had the thread deleted. Or..maybe there were comments about "same" visit.

sissi said:
He seems fine, I think it's where he chose to "vacation" that may have had the thread deleted. Or..maybe there were comments about "same" visit.
Sissi,
Could you elaborate? You could pm me more info if you want to.
Thanks for your interest!
Ellen

ellen13 said:
Hi folks,
First of all, I want to compliment this board! I have ventured to other boards and I don't feel the same reception like i do here at JBR so thank you all for that. You feel like family.
Here are my questions:
1. Where is BC? Did my thread on BC get deleted? Did we hurt his feelings? What's going on?

I'm hoping with the new book coming out that it will renew all of our interests.
Your ws friend,
Ellen
Hi Ellen
Question 1. Already been answered for you.
Question 2. I haven't lost interest in the case. It is just the ebb and flow of the board, it happens. I think people go back and forth between boards.
I know I do lol.
The new book is due out in June/July I think :)

ellen13 said:
Hi folks,
Here are my questions:

Your ws friend,
Ellen
Hi ellen13, I keep posting but no-one replies to my posts, I've been wondering if there is some kind of conspiracy not to reply to me.

aussiesheila said:
Hi ellen13, I keep posting but no-one replies to my posts, I've been wondering if there is some kind of conspiracy not to reply to me.

Of course not, and you're kidding, of course. Sometimes a lot of people take time off on weekends.

Narlacat, BC I think is Blue Crab. Who also comes on only when there's something pretty great to post.

sissi said:
..your mailbox is full....
Sorry Sissi! Everyone filled me in on my pm and it got full.
Thanks anyway and so sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back