GUILTY CA - Ashley, 11, & Alexander Yun, 10, murdered, Los Angeles, 2 April 2006

WTF is wrong with people? It said the first one may have been despondent not only over his marriage failing, but over a gambling debt. I guess that is a good enough reason to burn your two children alive. NOT! He rolled out of the vehicle and was laying on the ground when the fire fighters came.

Stories like this make me cry. He deserves to die a slow painful death.

I haven't even been able to read the second story yet.

Edited to say:

I read the second story and thank God it had a happier ending for the children. But, she should be punished just the same. There is no excuse for killing or attempting to kill your children because you want to end your life.

In Arkansas, I can't remember exactly what year it was, but a woman gave her two kids a bunch of drugs (Through a shot, or IV I believe) and killed them, and attempted to kill herself. She failed at killing herself, but both her kids died. She pled guilty and asked to be given the death penalty at sentencing, which she was. She refused all appeals and was put to death. I think she understood the gravity of the situation, even though she could have used mental defect or illness as a defense, she didn't. The guy in the first story needs to be given the death penalty post haste!

It is always the children who are the pawns in these sick mind games people play. It is like they are expendable and the perps proceed to do whatever that gets them the attention they think they deserve.

This is so sad. I read somewhere, that being burned to death is proven
to be the most PAINFUL way to die. How awful.

This isn't a man, nor is this a father. This is a total sissy that would burn his own children and then attempt to roll out of the SUV. Hell is going to be much hotter and much, much more painful for him than what he put his children through.

LOS ANGELES -- A man who authorities allege burned his two children to death by setting fire to his SUV in a downtown alley had trouble controlling his anger and was experiencing stress from a failed marriage and financial setbacks, according to acquaintances of the suspect.
Dae Kwon Yun, 54, was found near the SUV Sunday afternoon with severe burns on his face, hands and legs, authorities said. He was under guard and listed in critical condition at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. He is expected to survive and will be booked for investigation of murder, police said.
"Detectives believe the killings were related to the estrangement of Yun and his wife," a police statement said.
http://www.ksat.com/news/8458420/detail.html
:furious: :furious: Evil

Finally, after six years, a guilty plea and two life sentences.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...murder-in-suv-blaze-killing-his-children.html

November 27, 2012

A father who set his sport utility vehicle ablaze six years ago in a murder-suicide attempt, killing his two children, but who jumped out in time to save himself, pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of murder.

Dae Kwon Yun, 61, agreed to serve two consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole. In exchange, prosecutors said they would no longer seek the death penalty.

Just before he entered the courtroom, a sheriff's deputy told the judge the man's status had been changed to "suicidal." Yun appeared in a thick dark green frock, chained and handcuffed at the waist and his hair disheveled.

He responded to the prosecutor's question's regarding the terms of his plea in a barely audible voice through a Korean interpreter, his eyes a blank stare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back