758 users online (195 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Albion, Human remains uncovered, Apr'06 - from old unmarked graves

Last edited by Hollow; 04-04-2006 at 02:02 AM.

I wonder who this poor soul is?
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

They say the remains had been there for at least one planting season, I am surprised that any evidence of paper bags remains. I wonder how many paper bags there were? My first thought was to wonder if this was some type of "voodoo" murder, with several bags being found with a clue in each.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Clarification on paper bags

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    They say the remains had been there for at least one planting season, I am surprised that any evidence of paper bags remains. I wonder how many paper bags there were? My first thought was to wonder if this was some type of "voodoo" murder, with several bags being found with a clue in each.
    I don't think the bones were found in paper bags. I think the bones were put into paper bags after they were discovered and collected. Make sense? It's rather poorly written, so I can easily see why you thought what you did.

Hoppy

I'm sorry... I'm not seeing where in this article it says the bones are decades old?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow

Now that you mention it, neither am I but the link that took me in there said it, I'll have to look at it again .

This is so silly, but if you google bones found in albion excactly, it comes up with the article I posted and it says decades old, but the article doesn't say it, but this one does:

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/p...WS01/604110307

Thanks Hollow! I can believe it was an old burial plot.

This reminds me of what happened here a few years ago... A few miles away from me, in a residential neighborhood, a developer wanted to build on an empty plot. After applying for permits, etc, it was found to be an old unmarked cemetary and he couldn't build on the plot after all. They have to locate who is buried there and if there is any relatives still about...

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow
    This is so silly, but if you google bones found in albion excactly, it comes up with the article I posted and it says decades old, but the article doesn't say it, but this one does:

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/p...WS01/604110307