Resolved NY - Albion, Human remains uncovered, Apr'06 - from old unmarked graves

They say the remains had been there for at least one planting season, I am surprised that any evidence of paper bags remains. I wonder how many paper bags there were? My first thought was to wonder if this was some type of "voodoo" murder, with several bags being found with a clue in each.

mysteriew said:
They say the remains had been there for at least one planting season, I am surprised that any evidence of paper bags remains. I wonder how many paper bags there were? My first thought was to wonder if this was some type of "voodoo" murder, with several bags being found with a clue in each.
I don't think the bones were found in paper bags. I think the bones were put into paper bags after they were discovered and collected. Make sense? It's rather poorly written, so I can easily see why you thought what you did.

Hoppy

Now that you mention it, neither am I but the link that took me in there said it, I'll have to look at it again .:)

Thanks Hollow! I can believe it was an old burial plot.

This reminds me of what happened here a few years ago... A few miles away from me, in a residential neighborhood, a developer wanted to build on an empty plot. After applying for permits, etc, it was found to be an old unmarked cemetary and he couldn't build on the plot after all. They have to locate who is buried there and if there is any relatives still about...

Hollow said:
:laugh: This is so silly, but if you google bones found in albion excactly, it comes up with the article I posted and it says decades old, but the article doesn't say it, but this one does:

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060411/NEWS01/604110307

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back