746 users online (108 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DE - Yet another teacher-student assault

This is happening so frequently it's almost epidemic. What is going on?

APRIL 4--Meet Rachel Holt. The 34-year-old Delaware teacher is facing rape charges for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old student 28 times during a one-week period last month. Holt, a science teacher at Claymont Elementary School, allegedly had sex with the boy at her Wilmington home. According to a probable cause affidavit filed today in Justice of the Peace Court, the boy's father contacted cops yesterday afternoon and told them his child was having "inappropriate contact" with Holt. Last night, in an interview at New Castle County police headquarters, Holt admitted she had intercourse with the boy 27 times and performed oral sex once during the last week of March.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2teacher1.html

Good God! I am so sick of these stories. Mary Kay L (I can't spell her last name), sure made this really popular didn't she?

I'll tell you something, if any teacher has "inappropriate contact" with my 14-year-old son, they better hope they have their will written, because it will all be over but the crying! The same goes for my teenage daughter's male teachers!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Well, the cute blonde defense isn't going to work for this one.

I agree with you though. Any teacher (or anyone else) who pulls this crap on one of my kids is going to wish they were never born.

I question if Mary Kay L made this popular or because of her case people are more ready to bring attention to it..

Also much has been paved of the way of societies view on such things.
    It is now looked at as just as bad for boys as girls..

Didn't the blonde teacher blame her sexually assauling that student on being bi-polar? I think its no wonder that people who legitimately suffer from mental illness are staying in the closet. Everytime someone gets caught doing something, they blame every mental illness ever diagnosed. Can't one of them ever come right out and say I did it because I'm a skanky beyotch and I can't get a man??????

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Didn't the blonde teacher blame her sexually assauling that student on being bi-polar? I think its no wonder that people who legitimately suffer from mental illness are staying in the closet. Everytime someone gets caught doing something, they blame every mental illness ever diagnosed. Can't one of them ever come right out and say I did it because I'm a skanky beyotch and I can't get a man??????
    bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I think they heard me laughing down the hall!!!

After looking at Her Mug Shot. Please the kid needs to have some treatment quick. An it is about time that female teachers are being brought out in the open.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Teacher confesses to having sex with student 27 times in March

What in the hell is wrong with people?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0404062teacher1.html

27 times in ONE WEEK????

Quote Originally Posted by amandab
    27 times in ONE WEEK????
    I know, what a sick biotch. And even let another 12 year old kid watch and gave them beer. Not blaming the boys' parents, but how in the hell could this kid sneak off 27 times in one week??

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    I know, what a sick biotch. And even let another 12 year old kid watch and gave them beer. Not blaming the boys' parents, but how in the hell could this kid sneak off 27 times in one week??
    28 times if you count the time she preformed oral sex on him!! (#4 in the Affidavit)

Rachel Holt is one sick woman! This is just terrible. I wonder if she has any children? In the Probable Cause Affidavit it states that her next of kin is Amanda Holt so she must not be married.

From Probable Cause Affidavit:

5. During the interview Holt disclosed that another student, (name blanked out), watched herself and (name blanked out) have intercourse at her residence. Holt stated on the evening of 3/24/06 she provided (blank) and (blank) beer.

6. Holt stated she knew (blank's) father would disapprove of him spending the night at her residence. Holt advised that she telephoned (blank's) father's girlfriend pretending to be (blank's) mother and allowing the sleep over at the (blank) residence.

So, Holt pretented to be the victim's friend's mother when she made the phone call to the victim's father's girlfriend to get permission for the sleep over--at least that is the way I understand it!

Affidavit--http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2teacher2.html

Yuck! She looks like a big sloppy piece of crap! My daughter is 12 so most of her little friends are between 12-14 and let me tell ya I could not even allow myself to imagine....Disgusting! They are just little kids. WTH could make you want to do something like this?? She's sick.

Well she's not "too good looking" to go to jail...now what, for a defense?? I say lock her up and throw away the key!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlot...s/14266533.htm

Snips:

TEACHER RACHEL HOLT tried so hard to get close to her students, she even picked up their slang, one parent said.

Holt also is accused of providing the boys with alcohol, taking the 13-year-old out to dinner and once allowing him to drive her car.

Mask said Holt, who is single and has taught at Claymont Elementary for about three years, "tried to fit in with the students."

"She was kind of loud. She tried to be their friend. She knew their colloquialisms," and used them, Mask said. "She tried to be on their level."

Police began investigating Monday, after the victim's father became suspicious of "what he described as an inappropriate relationship he believed his son was having with his schoolteacher," McLaren said.

"He also indicated his son had lied to him about staying at a relative's home while he stayed overnight at Holt's residence in March."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast