1120 users online (282 members and 838 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sex Crime/Homeland Security Official Arrested

This is quite a story! The pervert!

Homeland Security Official Arrested

The deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said.
    Brian J. Doyle, 55, was arrested in Maryland where he lives on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla.

Doyle, of Silver Spring, Md., had a sexually explicit conversation with what he believed was a 14-year-old girl whose profile he saw on the Internet on March 14, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a statement. (Much more at link)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation..._Arrested.html

He's on his way to FL to be processed with his head hanging down to the glove compartment in the LE vehicle hauling his sorry *** off from his home at the time of arrest.

Why are these types able to obtain positions of authority? Might be due to their priority being *** kissing rather than competence, dedication & love of country.

Think I heard in the news cast out of Boston that this is the 2nd arrest of a DHS higher up. Disgraceful.

The first guy that was arrested was arrested for masturbating in front of a teen.

This Brian Doyle is really sick

Tampa news has this

http://nvfc.us/blog/2006/04/04/homel...ey-protecting/

He looks so personable and so - harmless. I guess that's why they've been able to get by with it so long...who would ever suspect? Wonder if he was elected or appointed, or just hired like the working class guy? If he was appointed I think I would dig alittle deeper.

My guess is appointment. Please let us know what you find out.

Gov. Official Arrested on Child Seduction Charges

Is there a thread yet on this? I think this is really shocking!

DHS Press Secretary Arrested on Child Seduction Charges

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MIAMI The deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said.

Brian J. Doyle, 55, was arrested at his residence in Maryland on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla. . . .
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190604,00.html

Another pediphile trying to find young girls on the internet....sickening. I'll bet he about pooped when the cops came knocking on his door to arrest him. There he sat at his computer waiting for a young girl to begin sending him pictures of herself with her new little web camera He was even dumb enough to give his name to this "young girl" and tell her where he worked and his title Here he was talking to a deputy sheriff the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Here he was talking to a deputy sheriff the whole time
    It does make ya smile when they nail 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Boatswain'sMate
    It does make ya smile when they nail 'em!
    I agree, it does make you smile that they got this guy...It makes me sick though to wonder how many more of them are out there. These kinda guys. Guys that are hired to protect our cities, towns, states, and our country. What a sick pig.....all of them....

Maybe this is why Maryland is so very against passing Jessica's Law.

What an idiot. Glad they got him.
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ember
    Maybe this is why Maryland is so very against passing Jessica's Law.

I didnt know that, i will have to write somebody!!

About a week or so ago I was watching a show on MSNBC. They were set up in a house and with the help of LE were trapping pedophiles that were contacting children online. They set up dates with these sickos to come to the house and then they got busted. Well, one of the men they arrested worked for Homeland Security. You had to hear some of the excuses these men were giving. One actually said that he was coming to the house to let the girl know it's not safe to contact men online! Another said he didn't know it was illegal to contact underaged children (he was from another country) They arrested so many sickos they ran out of LE to arrest them. They were holding them in the trailer where they where LE was set up. It's really scary what is going on in this world. But what scares me the most, is that some of these men are with our very own Government!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I didnt know that, i will have to write somebody!!
    I have written as well. I no longer live in Maryland, but right across the river in WV. However,I grew up there for the most part and still work there. Maryland is one of the most liberal states in the union. Soft, soft laws on sexual predators. On The O'Reilly Factor, they keep track of which state is passing Jessica's law. I wasn't surprised to see the report that Maryland was putting up a fight on passing it.
    Most of the soldiers I work with are Maryland residents with children, so I've been on them to write as well. I was hoping that if these politicians see it coming from men & women who protect our country that they would be inclined to protect our country's children better. Let's hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Another pediphile trying to find young girls on the internet....sickening. I'll bet he about pooped when the cops came knocking on his door to arrest him. There he sat at his computer waiting for a young girl to begin sending him pictures of herself with her new little web camera He was even dumb enough to give his name to this "young girl" and tell her where he worked and his title Here he was talking to a deputy sheriff the whole time
    what a fricking idiot----
    makes ya feel real safe...doesnt it? Homeland security big shot, and he is this fricking stupid---------

Hi Mods! Good day to you!

Can we merge these threads together, please? Thank you!
    Here is the other one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38223

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast