Paris Hilton IS Mother Theresa

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In "News that Makes You Want to Vomit" - Paris Hilton goes from *advertiser censored* to Mother Theresa . . .

Hilton Considered for Mother Theresa Role

Reports indicate that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be recruiting Paris Hilton to play the starring role in a Mother Theresa biopic.

This is just taking the idea of stunt-casting to a whole new level. British web site Life Style Extra is reporting that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be taking a trip across the world to try to convince socialite-turned-actress Paris Hilton to star in his feature biopic of the late humanitarian Mother Theresa.

Rajeevnath's people have reportedly been in contact with Hilton's camp to set up a meeting when Rajeevnath arrives in the States. According to Life Style Extra, Rajeevnath will be bringing along various photos of Hilton that have been altered to make her appear more like Mother Theresa, who died back in 1997.

"The pictures will be my strength when I speak to Paris," Rajeevnath told the web site. "She has expressed delight that I have short-listed her to play the role. This will make our meeting easier."

more at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/20060404/114417608000.html

UGH!!! I just don't get the interest in her.... I think she's skanky... hell, she changes boyfriends as often as most of us change clothes.... GEESH.....

Well far be it for me to say anything, but shouldn't Indian director T. Rajeevnath remember what Mother Theresa looked like?? She'll roll over in her grave if this movie gets made. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Well far be it for me to say anything, but shouldn't Indian director T. Rajeevnath remember what Mother Theresa looked like?? She'll roll over in her grave if this movie gets made. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I thought the same thing.... I think some people think having her name associated with things will make them better - like that hamburger commercial she made a while back.... She is just gross.... If I were a guy, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. EWWWWWW.....

Rajeevnath seems to have forgotten one other thing...Paris has no acting ability. I can see her in her nun's robes now, hand on hip, "That's hot!" :slap:

TheShadow said:
Rajeevnath seems to have forgotten one other thing...Paris has no acting ability. I can see her in her nun's robes now, hand on hip, "That's hot!" :slap:

All while dancing on a table top with a drink in her hand. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No amount of makeup or acting lessons could ever be enough to transform that *advertiser censored* to the likeness of Mother Theresa....pfft! :rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD - Socialite Paris Hilton has launched a scathing attack on Nicole Richie, branding her former friend jealous and fame-hungry.

The hotel heiress and her Simple Life co-star mysteriously fell out in January 2005 and have refused to divulge the reason behind the rift.

Hilton and Richie will soon be reunited on screen for a fourth series of their reality TV show, The Simple Life 4: Till Death Do Us Part, but will not have to film any scenes together.

Hilton says, "She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her. :rolleyes:

"It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest, best person to be around and then she let fame go to her head. :rolleyes:

"She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again--ever." :rolleyes:

The 25-year-old socialite is also determined to break the rules of her TV contract and escape working with Richie again in a possible fifth season.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489118

What an insult to Mother Theresa!!!!!!:slap:

I wonder how many times they'll try to write the words "you're hot" into the script??:confused:

There has to be some law that forbids a person who tapes herself giving her boyfriend a *advertiser censored* for anybody to see on the internet to be allowed to play Mother Theresa. My husband says there is only one thing Paris Hilton apparently does well . . .

TheShadow said:
OMGosh that was funny! Thanks for the giggle. And I agree, she's no actor!

I saw her pink motorcycle specially made for her on tv the other night. When she turns the handlebars, it says, "That's Hot."

Wonder if she can use it in the movie... :rolleyes:

Jules said:
HOLLYWOOD - Socialite Paris Hilton has launched a scathing attack on Nicole Richie, branding her former friend jealous and fame-hungry.

The hotel heiress and her Simple Life co-star mysteriously fell out in January 2005 and have refused to divulge the reason behind the rift.
http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489118

I thought the reason they hate each other is because they were at a party with a bunch of other friends and they were supposed to be watching some video of a vacation or something like that and Nicole Richie put the sex tape that Paris had made with that guy into the DVD player??????

Jeana (DP) said:
I thought the reason they hate each other is because they were at a party with a bunch of other friends and they were supposed to be watching some video of a vacation or something like that and Nicole Richie put the sex tape that Paris had made with that guy into the DVD player??????

Dunno Jeana. I've never heard that. :confused: Would make sense though.... ;)

Google search Paris as a brunette teenager under images... she was hard to look at.

I think this director just wants to meet Paris... maybe he's hoping she might be very eager for the pole :D oops I meant to say role

Hilton Slams Mother Teresa Rumors

HOLLYWOOD - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has slammed media reports she will play Mother Teresa in an upcoming film, insisting that the two look nothing alike.

Indian filmmaker T. Rajeevnath has said the 25-year-old socialite is on his short list of actresses to play the Nobel Prize winner.

The director believes the two share a "facial resemblance" and claims to be meeting with Hilton later this month about the role. :rolleyes:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489585

This is SUCH an insult to Mother Teresa.

On one hand MT put everyone before herself and helped many people and thought of other and only others before herself. She lived in poverty, but choice and necessity.

On the other hand, we have self-centered, me, me and only me, material girl who profession is to party, look good, mug for the camera and shallow, superficial and materialistic. Also she can't not act, in such a demanding role that does require some talent, training and the actual ability to act.

What an insult to the memory of MT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back