Eminem divorcing wife - AGAIN

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eminem divorcing wife Kim -- again :slap: :loser:
Second marriage has lasted less than three months

Wednesday, April 5, 2006; Posted: 3:25 p.m. EDT (19:25 GMT)

DETROIT, Michigan (AP) -- Eminem's dysfunctional relationship with wife Kim has hit another low -- he filed divorce papers Wednesday, less than three months after remarrying her.

The filing on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office. They didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.

The Grammy- and Oscar-winning rapper and Mathers remarried on January 14, a month after the couple announced they were getting back together.

Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their daughter, Hailie.

Though the marital issues of most rappers wouldn't make headlines, Eminem has used his tormented relationship with Kim, his high school sweetheart, as a source of his most popular and demented rhymes.

He's killed her off in song and assailed her with his lyrics -- but that was before they got back together.

Eminem, 33, and Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December 2005 that they would get back together.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/05/people.eminem.divorce.ap/index.html

ET confirms the news that rap superstar EMINEM has filed for divorce this morning for the second time from KIMBERLY MATHERS, after just 82 days of marriage.

Eminem, whose real name is MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS III, filed the paperwork in Macomb County, Michigan.

Through his attorney, the '8 Mile' star has asked that his privacy be respected, and that his focus and primary concern is on daughter HAILIE, who is 10 years old.

The couple wed for the second time this past January in a suburb of their hometown of Detroit.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13614/

:rolleyes: IIRC, they didn't have a pre-nup this time because Em was so sure it would last. Bet he's sorry now, if it is true.

All's I can say about this is:

Two trailer park girls go round the outside,
round the outside, round the outside.
Two trailer park girls go round the outside,
round the outside, round the outside."Ooooohhhhh!"

Guess who's back, back again
Shady's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back...

Jules said:
Eminem divorcing wife Kim -- again :slap: :loser:
Second marriage has lasted less than three months

Wednesday, April 5, 2006; Posted: 3:25 p.m. EDT (19:25 GMT)

DETROIT, Michigan (AP) -- Eminem's dysfunctional relationship with wife Kim has hit another low -- he filed divorce papers Wednesday, less than three months after remarrying her.

The filing on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office. They didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.

The Grammy- and Oscar-winning rapper and Mathers remarried on January 14, a month after the couple announced they were getting back together.

Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their daughter, Hailie.

Though the marital issues of most rappers wouldn't make headlines, Eminem has used his tormented relationship with Kim, his high school sweetheart, as a source of his most popular and demented rhymes.

He's killed her off in song and assailed her with his lyrics -- but that was before they got back together.

Eminem, 33, and Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December 2005 that they would get back together.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/05/people.eminem.divorce.ap/index.html
Whoops, I looked for another post on this and didn't see yours, hmph, sorry.

DETROIT, Michigan (AP) -- Eminem, whose finesse with words rocketed him to hip-hop superstardom, offered only a few Thursday in response to comments made on a radio show by his estranged wife, Kim, about their failing second marriage.

One day after Eminem filed divorce papers, and 83 days after they remarried, Kim Mathers called a Detroit-area morning show to tell her side of the story.

"He's having problems with, you know, his problem that he had," she said, an apparent reference to the sleep-medication dependency for which Eminem was hospitalized last summer. "I was hoping we could get counseling and work it out, you know? ...

"Right after he came home from his rehab, we started to have a few problems, and I thought it was going to be in our best interest to delay the wedding," said Mathers, who was remarried January 14 to her high school sweetheart.

"But he really pushed it and I thought it was really going to be something that worked this time," she said.

more at:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/07/eminem.divorce.ap/index.html

You know going through headline news at various stations online is making me ill. THIS IS ONE OF THE "HEADLINES OF THE DAY". why the hell should we care if these people made it 83 days or 83 minutes. God. Nothing else to care about in this world? This is where the media makes me ill somedays.

It bothers me this couple remarried , its rumored Eninem prides himself on being a good father.. what does it do to this poor 10 yr old daughter that mommy and daddy play married , than divorce game.. i just think its messed up and cant believe they didnt put more thought into this before re marrying- i guess the wedding was just one big party and another reason for Marshall to have more to rap about:croc:

I thought they'd last at least six months. They certainly seem to have a love-hate kind of relationship.

DETROIT - Rapper Proof fired the first bullet in a Detroit nightclub shootout that ended his life, police said Wednesday.

The bullet hit Keith Bender, 35, in the head, critically injuring him early Tuesday at the C.C.C., a bar in a strip of businesses along Eight Mile, the road made famous in Eminem's movie of the same name.

Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, was taken to a nearby outpatient treatment center by a private car, where he was pronounced dead.

more at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060412/ap_on_en_mu/rapper_killed

I had to laugh when I read this thread. At the risk of repeating myself - which I certainly am doing - I posted this in the "Brittnay Spears" thread and it applies equally here. Italics are added to relate to this thread.

"Like I say, NOT a fan and not necessarily defending their actions, but I really don't think they mean to endanger the child (in Brittney's case, or mess up another marriage in Eminem's case). They're just totally ignorant - just because they're rich does not mean they're educated. We can equate them to any 16 year old trailer park mom who just doesn't know any better and doesn't have the sense to ask anyone else, and if they do, who are they going to ask? Probably their own parents, who are no more intellegent then they are. These people are basically high school dropouts (as many young celebrities are) that have been thrust into the limelight because they had some minor talent and a great deal of marketability. Again, just because they're wearing Gucci instead of K-Mart Blue Light Special doesn't really make them any different on the levels where it counts."

Proof was also Em's best man at his wedding. I don't understand the whole lets go to a club in none the less '8 mile' and bring a gun. Doesnt that just seem like not a good idea to begin with???

Jeana (DP) said:
DETROIT - Rapper Proof fired the first bullet in a Detroit nightclub shootout that ended his life, police said Wednesday.

The bullet hit Keith Bender, 35, in the head, critically injuring him early Tuesday at the C.C.C., a bar in a strip of businesses along Eight Mile, the road made famous in Eminem's movie of the same name.

Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, was taken to a nearby outpatient treatment center by a private car, where he was pronounced dead.

more at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060412/ap_on_en_mu/rapper_killed

Mygirlsadie said:
Proof was also Em's best man at his wedding. I don't understand the whole lets go to a club in none the less '8 mile' and bring a gun. Doesnt that just seem like not a good idea to begin with???

I always tell my posse to leave their glocks at home when we go clubbing around 8 Mile. :) LOL Seriously though, I'm not sure if they carry them because it looks cool to their friends or if they think they need the protection. Seems to me that this guy could afford to hire a bodyguard who was licensed to carry a gun if he was actually in need of protection. The fact that he fired first is telling. For all of the b.s. about hating being brought up in that area of town and him having the means to never have to go back doesn't make much sense to me.

:laugh: :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
I always tell my posse to leave their glocks at home when we go clubbing around 8 Mile. :) LOL Seriously though, I'm not sure if they carry them because it looks cool to their friends or if they think they need the protection. Seems to me that this guy could afford to hire a bodyguard who was licensed to carry a gun if he was actually in need of protection. The fact that he fired first is telling. For all of the b.s. about hating being brought up in that area of town and him having the means to never have to go back doesn't make much sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back