702 users online (74 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Talking "NEW YORK MINUTE" thought...!?!?!?

FYI FWIW...IMHO it's "NOT A DNA case!"... and Mr(iss) Patsy KNOWS THIS!!!
    http://www.***********.com/cgi-bin/d...jbr_evidence#1

Patsy Ramsey: "If our DNA matched anything significant, they would have arrested us in a New
    York minute and don't ever think they wouldn't have"

I think all she knows about dna is that it is a powerful tool and is generally accorded great weight, except in the case of her daughter's murder where it seems to be ignored.

I AGREE W/TOTH post...!!!FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    I think all she knows about dna is that it is a powerful tool and is generally accorded great weight, except in the case of her daughter's murder where it seems to be ignored.
    I AGREE W/TOTH post...!!!FWIW,,,,...having read ALICE IN WONDER LAND + by David Icke ...I"m "SPEECHLESS/BREATHLESS +SUM !!!???@@@...!!!!~~~
    (power of 3'S...HEEHEELOL' ...IT'S A OMAHA NEBRASKA "THING./..I SUPPOSE-THINKI...!~!~~

Unhappy WHO "LOVES TO READ BOOK(S)?:...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazeboy3
    I AGREE W/TOTH post...!!!FWIW,,,,...having read ALICE IN WONDER LAND + by David Icke ...I"m "SPEECHLESS/BREATHLESS +SUM !!!???@@@...!!!!~~~
    (power of 3'S...HEEHEELOL' ...IT'S A OMAHA NEBRASKA "THING./..I SUPPOSE-THINKI...!~!~~
    i'M READING DAVID ICKE'S BOOK "ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE TWIN TOWERS..."...ANYONE READ THIS BOOK OF NOV 2002?...? ...IT'S "VERY DEPRESSING+SUM IMHO...???~~~!!!@@@???...

Talking NYM...???hum...!!!why not/?NYM...???hum...!!!why not/? :cool: :p :rolleyes: :) :l

NYM...???hum...!!!why not/?

Yup...and DNA is not an "absoulte":it can be changed/altered FYI!

Quote Originally Posted by Toth

Yup...and DNA is not an "absoulte":it can be changed/altered FYI!

Should I buy this book or not? http://www.biblio.com/books/10086513.html

The mail man told me the other day I am weighing down his bag with my book purchases. He also gave me the evil eye. I don't care if it's -24 degrees outside and the poor mail carrier has to carry a heavy bag.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna

The mail man told me the other day I am weighing down his bag with my book purchases. He also gave me the evil eye. I don't care if it's -24 degrees outside and the poor mail carrier has to carry a heavy bag.
    You cruel woman you!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

YUP(BUY!!!)...I did and I'm greatful for the chance to find the truth +sum!!@!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna

YUP*BUY THE BOOK!*...I did and I'm greatful for the chance to find(READ) the truth FWII(For What It Is)+sum !!!(totally great/good insite towards truth!!!) LOL I'm in Omaha, Nebraska and we've got 10"+sum SNOW and still "coming!" and it's not a mailman problem !!! ... schools are closed Mon/Tues ...(HELP???!///I've got 4 YOUNG KIDS COMING AT ME/MOM!!!

Anyway...my health (any hubby's) problems have disappeared because now we know WHY (believe :WHY) the true reason of it ALL(?)!!!... ... in english...now we comprehend/understand WHY/ know WHY IT IS THE WAY IT IS LOL !!! ...heeheeLOL!!!