"NEW YORK MINUTE" thought...!?!?!?

I think all she knows about dna is that it is a powerful tool and is generally accorded great weight, except in the case of her daughter's murder where it seems to be ignored.

Toth said:
I think all she knows about dna is that it is a powerful tool and is generally accorded great weight, except in the case of her daughter's murder where it seems to be ignored.
I AGREE W/TOTH post...!!!FWIW,,,,...having read ALICE IN WONDER LAND + by David Icke ...I"m "SPEECHLESS/BREATHLESS +SUM !!!???@@@...!!!!~~~
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :croc: :croc: :p :p :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: (power of 3'S...HEEHEELOL' ...IT'S A OMAHA NEBRASKA "THING./..I SUPPOSE-THINKI...!~!~~
:) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :liar: :liar: :crazy: :crazy: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :p :p :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :doh: :doh: :p :p :behindbar :behindbar :confused: :confused: :loser: :loser: :blushing: :blushing: :eek: :eek: :snooty: :snooty:

Blazeboy3 said:
I AGREE W/TOTH post...!!!FWIW,,,,...having read ALICE IN WONDER LAND + by David Icke ...I"m "SPEECHLESS/BREATHLESS +SUM !!!???@@@...!!!!~~~
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :croc: :croc: :p :p :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: (power of 3'S...HEEHEELOL' ...IT'S A OMAHA NEBRASKA "THING./..I SUPPOSE-THINKI...!~!~~
:) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :liar: :liar: :crazy: :crazy: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :p :p :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :doh: :doh: :p :p :behindbar :behindbar :confused: :confused: :loser: :loser: :blushing: :blushing: :eek: :eek: :snooty: :snooty:

i'M READING DAVID ICKE'S BOOK "ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE TWIN TOWERS..."...ANYONE READ THIS BOOK OF NOV 2002?...? ...IT'S "VERY DEPRESSING+SUM IMHO...???~~~!!!@@@???... :doh: :doh: :doh: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Toth said:

Yup...and DNA is not an "absoulte":it can be changed/altered FYI!

Should I buy this book or not? http://www.biblio.com/books/10086513.html

The mail man told me the other day I am weighing down his bag with my book purchases. He also gave me the evil eye. I don't care if it's -24 degrees outside and the poor mail carrier has to carry a heavy bag. :snooty:

Shawna said:

The mail man told me the other day I am weighing down his bag with my book purchases. He also gave me the evil eye. I don't care if it's -24 degrees outside and the poor mail carrier has to carry a heavy bag. :snooty:

You cruel woman you!!!

Shawna said:

YUP*BUY THE BOOK!*...I did and I'm greatful for the chance to find(READ) the truth FWII(For What It Is)+sum !!!(totally great/good insite towards truth!!!) LOL I'm in Omaha, Nebraska and we've got 10"+sum SNOW and still "coming!" and it's not a mailman problem !!! ... schools are closed Mon/Tues ...(HELP???!///I've got 4 YOUNG KIDS COMING AT ME/MOM!!!:)

Anyway...my health (any hubby's) problems have disappeared because now we know WHY (believe :WHY) the true reason of it ALL(?)!!!... ... in english...now we comprehend/understand WHY/ know WHY IT IS THE WAY IT IS LOL !!! ...heeheeLOL!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :) :) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back