Child *advertiser censored* Ring Busted

Rocky

Former Member
Reaction score
Busted

WASHINGTON - The federal government has won a major victory in the battle against online child *advertiser censored*.

It has broken up an international online chat room with thousands of pictures involving young children, and a new attempt to end online child *advertiser censored*.

Heinous and unthinkable—investigators say what they uncovered was one of the most demented crimes they have ever seen: child *advertiser censored* live and on demand over the Internet.

U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales declared, "The images many of these defendants sent around the world through peer-to-peer file-sharing programs and private instant messaging services are the worst imaginable forms of child *advertiser censored*."

Targeting Online *advertiser censored* Industry

By Melissa Charbonneau
White House Correspondent

CBN.com – WASHINGTON - The same Internet that has revolutionized the way we communicate has done the same for the child *advertiser censored* industry - giving it far greater distribution of images than it has ever had before.

That also brings with it a new horror: sexually assaulting children as young as infants -- for money.

Jan LaRue is chief counsel of Concerned Women for America, one of many groups that have joined forces in the fight against child *advertiser censored*.

“Prior to the Internet, the child *advertiser censored* industry was basically a cottage industry that ran underground,” LaRue explained. “Because of the Internet, we now have the problem of commercial child *advertiser censored*, which has become a multi-billion dollar international industry.”

Ernie Allen of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children stated, “A single child *advertiser censored* Web site in Texas has 70,000 customers paying $29.95 a month to access the images of four, five and six-year-olds being raped and sexually assaulted.”

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is working with Congress, law enforcement, financial, and Internet industries to eradicate commercial child *advertiser censored* by 2008 - by cutting off its financial lifeline.

Michelle Collins heads the center's Exploited Children's unit. Collins said, “We're going to be working with these industry leaders to choke off the money supply to those who are profiting from the sexual abuse of children, and at the same time we're going to be working with the ISP to make sure that content is removed from the Internet so further proliferation cannot occur.”

They are also working with credit card companies to track down child *advertiser censored* Web sites and their customers. And most of the time, the customers are not who you would expect.

“We used to have the image of the dirty old man hiding out in the bushes behind the playground as the image of child *advertiser censored*,” LaRue commented, “and that's the furthest thing from the truth, because when we see arrests involving a child *advertiser censored* ring, you will find that there are many professional men involved in it, and it goes anywhere from doctors, lawyers, etc.”

Allen remarked, “Fifty percent of the perpetrators we've identified so far are the child's parents who are sexually abusing their own child, photographing them in the act, and selling or distributing the image via the Internet for profit.”

To catch pedophiles, anti-*advertiser censored* groups are depending on concerned parents to monitor children online, and on citizens to report child exploitation to the center's tipline.

“Thousands of individuals have been arrested as a result of the Cyber-tipline from members of the public who don't just turn the other cheek and not get involved, but from someone who's gonna turn around and make a report to the authorities so that something can be done in order to protect children,” Collins explained..

Reports of child exploitation have gone up from 24,000 to nearly 400,000 in the last five years. That's proof, experts say, that more resources are needed to combat this child *advertiser censored* epidemic.

where the Predators, become the hunted... :cool:

I'm not sure if any of you caught on to why I chose Lulu to publish my book.

Imagine going to the theater and buying a ticket... When you get to the door, you hand them your pre-paid ticket to go take your seat and watch the movie...

imagine a site that let's you post pictures and videos for any price you want, and they don't care, because they make 20% of whatever sells, the rest can be sent to a PO Box. Afterwards the user deletes the files and disappears...

well one guess what I'm getting at, and sorry lulu I'm not picking on you, just trying to figure out a way to plug an important hole...

the other possibility is to go look for a book from an author, the story could be about anything...

when you get the book, or "movie ticket" it gives you a link to the child *advertiser censored* site. Which is deleted following the movie...

how the heck would you make a protection from this?

70,000 on one network, now when I say ORN is up over 500,000 many of you are understanding how real this problem is...

can we vote for stoning as a punishment?

any ideas on how to stop the recent hole I found?

Without the site's full cooperation I don't see how Pedoviles can be stopped from using this method...

These sites are making $20 Billion a year and I'm trying to stop them with sticks and bubble gum... :furious: but I got tude

I wish I had some answers for ya darlin. I would vote for the death penalty for the people who are convicted of child *advertiser censored*. I just don't think the punishment is strong enough to get their attention. I'd like to see a bigger portion of the budget for LE so that enough agents/officers can be assigned to these task forces. There are so many pedophiles and not enough people trying to catch them. I'd also like to see parents be so much more vigilent about making sure they know what their children are doing on line. With cell phones now being used by children and internet access available on cell phones, there are now more places than ever for these monsters to come after our kids. Even if the hyper-vigilent parents who monitor their kids' internet usage at home can't be with them every place that a cell phone can be used, so technology is our enemy in this fight. We need to demand that the companies that provide this technology do MORE to help on this front. Also, if these websites are making $20 billion a year, law enforcement needs to seize that money.

I figured it out last night...

the probe just needed to be set to watch for massive link based traffic coming inbound and by checking the creation date on the weblink, it showed it was just created.

I dropped it onto one of the sites I suspected it was happening on...

The probe watches for where they went next and Bingo... tracked a moving site and tagged it... :woohoo:

Rocky said:
I figured it out last night...

the probe just needed to be set to watch for massive link based traffic coming inbound and by checking the creation date on the weblink, it showed it was just created.

I dropped it onto one of the sites I suspected it was happening on...

The probe watches for where they went next and Bingo... tracked a moving site and tagged it... :woohoo:

Rocky:
I think I understand what you're saying. Good for you, GO GET 'EM!!

fran

fran said:
Rocky:
I think I understand what you're saying. Good for you, GO GET 'EM!!

fran

I wanted to share with everyone how I pulled it off, I know there are many out there working on the same thing...

now you all know how it's possible...

this one is huge, could be bigger than Texas. They've moved 2 times since I tagged em... :behindbar

You're a good guy Rocky!!! Thanks for all your hard work for the children. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Rocky said:
I wanted to share with everyone how I pulled it off, I know there are many out there working on the same thing...

now you all know how it's possible...

this one is huge, could be bigger than Texas. They've moved 2 times since I tagged em... :behindbar

Good luck with this one ROCKY!! :clap: :clap:

Sounds like this could be HUGE!! :behindbar

JMHO
fran

I was just thinking about parents who let their kids go online without monitoring. I decided we need a visual image.
The internet is like a wide, fast moving river. Would you let them swim there alone? When you let a child surf the internet alone without supervision, it is like letting them into the river.

mysteriew said:
I was just thinking about parents who let their kids go online without monitoring. I decided we need a visual image.
The internet is like a wide, fast moving river. Would you let them swim there alone? When you let a child surf the internet alone without supervision, it is like letting them into the river.

yesterday on WB on an afterschool program, the child put a lock on the door, they showed the video camera on top of the computer.

when he was confronted by his dad, he told him he wanted privacy so he could get neikkid...

The Dad just joked about it saying he wished he could get neikkid too.

not one word to be careful...

WB I give you a vote for the wall of shame for that one...

thanks for sharing that important message with our kids :doh:

Video games get very, very naughty

NEW YORK (AP) -- Online games have so far mainly revolved around the killing of fantasy monsters. The occasional fight with a Stormtrooper provides some variety.

Companies are now developing a handful of games -- though calling them that is a stretch -- designed to give players a very different option: making love, not war.

In "Naughty America: The Game," set to launch early this summer, players will assume the forms of alluring but cartoonish people who meet, flirt and have sex with other player characters.

Characters will have their own apartment, but the world will have also have "public sex zones" and themed rooms, said Tina Courtney, the game's producer.

"We've got the cowboy room, the make-your-own-*advertiser censored* room ... it doesn't just have to be 'Your place or mine?"' Courtney said.

Flirting and dating have been rife in online games like "Everquest" and "World of Warcraft" -- even leading to marriage between players -- despite a lack of romantic or sexual features in the games.

On the other hand, sex-oriented games like "Playboy: The Mansion" and "VirtuallyJenna" have been single-player games with no online component, and thus no interaction between players.

This new crop of adults-only games would combine the player-player interaction of the online games and the graphic sexuality of the single-player games.

Game designer Brenda Brathwaite, who has been in the industry for more than 20 years, sees the new games as a natural evolution of online life, noting that even in the very simple text-based adventure games of the 80s, virtual eyelashes were batted.

"If there were two people playing, eventually those people would start flirting," said Brathwaite, who is working on a book about sex in video games...

Of course, these games raise the possibility of sexual predators lurking in the chat rooms. Naughty America has plans to let users pay for a background check that scans their criminal record. Users who do so would have a special tag in their profiles, identifying them to others as someone who's been vetted.

They aren't making it very easy for parents now are they...

Rocky said:
yesterday on WB on an afterschool program, the child put a lock on the door, they showed the video camera on top of the computer.

when he was confronted by his dad, he told him he wanted privacy so he could get neikkid...

The Dad just joked about it saying he wished he could get neikkid too.

not one word to be careful...

WB I give you a vote for the wall of shame for that one...

thanks for sharing that important message with our kids :doh:

tell ya what, I'll take back my vote if you follow up with a different message.

Have your kids walking home from school, and around every shrub, bush mailbox and corner, hiding in the park, everywhere in your neighborhood, are trenchcoated perverts.

as they see each one, have them hold up a sign with the nick that reminds Junior of a cheerleader (go to dream seeing what he was thinking he was getting neikkid for...)

then zoom into the road gak he was really talking with...

have them hiding outside the house, the kids run in frantic telling pops about the weirdos they ran into on the way home.

Pops makes Jr squeeel...

Pops grounds him until he moves out age 30

Pops walks in like Clint Eastwood, "Make my Day!!!" pulls up a shotgun and blows the camera off the computer, as it flys through the side of the house, show the pervs running away with their walkers...

now you give me that message and I'll take back my vote...

We need to make up some visual images and graphics and start passing them around the net. Kids entering the internet waters, kids surrounded by pervs in their internet neighborhoods. Post em on kids and parents sites.

I'm amazed at how long it's taken law enforcement to jump on this. When my daughter was on the internet, I always walked in unannounced "just to see what was going on". She now has a myspace account and I check it regularly (and she's 20!) I've even considered making up a profile as a 12 or 13 year old and trying to bust some of these sickos myself....but I don't know who I'd report it to. I just want to see these perverts put away and want to be involved in trying to stop it. It makes me sick to think that people get pleasure out of seeing kids abused!:behindbar

anneoakley63 said:
I'm amazed at how long it's taken law enforcement to jump on this. When my daughter was on the internet, I always walked in unannounced "just to see what was going on". She now has a myspace account and I check it regularly (and she's 20!) I've even considered making up a profile as a 12 or 13 year old and trying to bust some of these sickos myself....but I don't know who I'd report it to. I just want to see these perverts put away and want to be involved in trying to stop it. It makes me sick to think that people get pleasure out of seeing kids abused!:behindbar

There are a couple of websites you could check out.

http://rikijo.blogspot.com/

http://pedophilehunter.iblog.com/

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

The link below provides affidavits from undercover officers that this NASA bigwig traded child *advertiser censored* movies and pics with and bragged of his big collection. He stated that right now he's into kids under 12, boy & boy, man & boy, then he just says he's into it all-and he was sending the emails from work-UNBELIEVABLE
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0331061nasa1.html

Does anyone know if LE compares the kids images to the Missing/Abducted database??

If anyone can tell me how to volunteer and help in any way I would gladly do it but I don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions Rocky or anyone? My daughters (both grown) have seen shows about parents busting these pedophiles in conjuction with LE and have suggested that I do it but I don't know how to go about it. With the numbers I'm reading here it would seem like LE could use all the help they can get.

I just found out that my 8 year old granddaughter typed in sex.com because a girl in her class told her to, her mother found it in the history of her browser. My daughter hadn't told me about it but when I asked my granddaughter why she was punished she told me. I gave her an aol account sn she can use and she can't access that kind of stuff. The chat and im's and e-mail are also filtered or blocked with their service and while my daughters were still teenagers that is the service I had with them as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back