Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabel said:
Do we have to?

You silly girl!!!! :D :D :D You don't, but I was thinking after reading the statement made by John Travolta and his wife that if they're not careful, no one will want to watch their movies either. :D

I could get along just fine without ever seeing another Travolta flick. He hasn't done anything good in quite some time anyway. :cool:

All jokes and funnies aside, reading this just really concerns me. Is this stuff for real. What kind of thinking do these people have and poor Katie. I swear to you if this were my child, As God as my witness, I would have her kidnapped and be off in another country before Tom could blink. Her parents must be wild with worry. This is just beyond my minds comprehension.

Is she just dumb, or is she completly under the control of Tom and the cult?

Holmes 'Passive' Behavior Stuns Interviewer

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489302

HOLLYWOOD - Pregnant actress Katie Holmes stunned a magazine journalist when she accompanied fiancé Tom Cruise on a recent interview, by acting in a "dazed, passive and vacant" manner.

In the Parade interview, Rader writes, "Holmes wore a large diamond engagement ring. She seemed dazed, passive and vacant. She never stopped smiling." (More at link)

HOLLYWOOD - Pregnant actress Katie Holmes stunned a magazine journalist when she accompanied fiancé Tom Cruise on a recent interview, by acting in a "dazed, passive and vacant" manner.

In the Parade interview, Rader writes, "Holmes wore a large diamond engagement ring. She seemed dazed, passive and vacant. She never stopped smiling."

Rader was stunned to notice Holmes kept smiling, even as the Top Gun star recalled the beatings he suffered as a child.

:loser:

Jules said:

In the Parade interview, Rader writes, "Holmes wore a large diamond engagement ring. She seemed dazed, passive and vacant. She never stopped smiling."

Rader was stunned to notice Holmes kept smiling, even as the Top Gun star recalled the beatings he suffered as a child.

:loser:
She probably was smiling because she was visualizing it....

I really don't believe he was beat, spanked maybe, but if he was beaten we would have already heard about it. He is boosting his falling rating.

I wanted to comment about Katie looking "fake" pregnant.

She looks truly pregnant. I don't think she is faking it..

Amraann said:
I wanted to comment about Katie looking "fake" pregnant.

She looks truly pregnant. I don't think she is faking it..

I agree. Not only that, but its entirely possible for a pregnant woman to look larger one minute and smaller the next, depending on the position of the baby at any given time. My second child weighed in at 10 pounds and 10 ounces. If he was rolled up into a little ball with his butt sticking out, I looked like I was having twins. Other times, when he was stretched out, I looked much smaller. Moreover, I thank the dear Lord that I didn't have a camera crew following me around because I had morning sickness every day of my pregnancy, including the day of delivery. I wasn't looking my best and people would probably have ripped me to shreads if they were discussing my looks during that time period. The way I look at it, she's got enough to deal with just having to deal with the IDIOT Tom Cruise and his cult and being most likely scared to death with preparations for giving birth to her first child (which is scarey enough) without the cult hovering around her. I think we should give her a break when it comes to how she looks these days. :twocents:

I beleive a Thetan earwig has bored into her brain. Mind Control.

Exactly Jeana!

Besides that fropnt phot and those clothes show just belly.. which is how some carry.
But another recent pic showed her in a bathing suit on vaca with tom in Tahiti.
She is walking up stairs and the thighs are not as tiny as they once were.

I agree no women should have to endure such critisism while pregnant...but then again she did choose Tom as the dad??
SO she deserves it a tiny bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member