Peterson's Mom wants Money from Laci's Estate

Bubble1421 said:
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

I just cannot believe this woman. She is asking for money to pay for the mortgage payments and other costs that she paid to maintain Scott & Laci's house after Scott was arrested. The quote that she is only asking for "what is fair and proper" just blows my mind.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=4058847
Posted on the Scott #8 thread:)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38153&page=3&pp=25

Oops, sorry. I thought I searched everywhere.

Go ahead and delete this!! I promise I won't do it again!! :doh:

Bubble1421 said:
Oops, sorry. I thought I searched everywhere.

Go ahead and delete this!! I promise I won't do it again!! :doh:
You're okay, just wanted to show you where it was. Done it myself a time or two:)

Don't worry, I really don't think this women has a legal leg to stand on.

Just the fact that she was maintaining a home, after Laci was found dead and Scott was in Prison, tells me that the only reason she did this was "in Scott's interest" when she thought that he would be acquitted.

She has already received payment from the house sale, you can't double dip.

let me guess, she needs $250,000 to cover the reward she is offering to find Laci's real killer, and another $100,000 to pay her psychic that is helping her track down the Devil worshippers?

Rocky said:
let me guess, she needs $250,000 to cover the reward she is offering to find Laci's real killer, and another $100,000 to pay her psychic that is helping her track down the Devil worshippers?
Hasn't she done enough to Laci's family. Why doesn't she get a life! I can't stand that witch!!!

Valinda said:
Hasn't she done enough to Laci's family. Why doesn't she get a life! I can't stand that witch!!!

I always wondered when this was coming. She just thought she would get one up on Sharon. The Petersons took it upon themselves to make those house payments and whatever else they were paying for. Sharon didn't ask them to do that. We know for a fact that Petersons weren't doing it for Laci or her parents. I had to laugh when I heard that the judge said "NO". I don't care for Lee or Jackie Peterson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back