Thread: Heather Locklear dating..

Heather Locklear dating..

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14385/

Heather Locklear's New Romance!

April 5, 2006

ET first broke the news in February that HEATHER LOCKLEAR and her rocker husband RICHIE SAMBORA were calling it quits after more than 11 years of marriage.

Now the former "Melrose Place" and "Spin City" star is dating comedian DAVID SPADE, according to Us Weekly.

OMG!!!!! EWWWWWWW!!!! From Richie to that?????

I know right? /no accounting for taste.

Sorry, I know he can be funny, but I find nothing at all attractive about him - especially standing next to Richie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    OMG!!!!! EWWWWWWW!!!! From Richie to that?????
    I agree on the looks. But he cracks me up.

These people sure don't waste any time hooking up. I don't think they (all divorcing celebrities) are ever really in love cuz they just toss away their relationships like used tp.

Yep, I don't get that.... I couldn't move from one to the next like that either.

Heather Locklear is a beautiful woman, and if she finds happiness in the arms of a funny man good for her..

Remember.... she used to be married to Tommy Lee (Pamela Anderson's also ex).

I think David Spade is an improvement!

I think Heather likes the "wild" type of guy.. Yes, no mourning period for marriages in good old Hollywood.

He looks disgusting! Built like a frail girl and hair like one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    Built like a frail girl and hair like one too.
    Yep, maybe that's it... I like tall men with a little more meat on them... he's too little...

I think that David Spade has dated some really pretty women. I remember that he dated Julie Bowen. She really liked him. She said that he broke up with her. Julie was Ed's love interest on the show, "Ed." She now plays an attorney on Boston Legal.

Here's a link to some tidbits about David.
    http://videoeta.com/person/482

I like Heather and I like David Spade.. Who knows if this is true that they are actually dating... They maybe just great friends.. who maybe just kissed and it was nothing more.. you know hollywood gossip...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    I like Heather and I like David Spade.. Who knows if this is true that they are actually dating... They maybe just great friends.. who maybe just kissed and it was nothing more.. you know hollywood gossip...
    I saw David at a U2 concert not long ago, and just as he was exiting the building I yelled out his name (not really thinking anything would come of it) and he stopped. He waited a few seconds as I walked over to introduce myself and say hi.

Nice guy, but not necessarily my type (physically).

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    I must be in the minority because I think he is cute and Richie ain't so hot.

JMHO

DAVID SPADE??? I have nothing to say.

Sex appeal wise, I think Richie has it over David Spade. But, I think DS is extremely funny, and would probably be a riot to go out with- as friends.

well sometimes once you have been with a "star" hunk - and u divorce, u go to the opposite type.
    I think david is really cute - its just that he is small vs manly. I think he and ellen degeneres look alike.
    I was married for 17 years to a complete glamor-movie star good looks person...I went to the average person after because movie star good looks types can be too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by tennessee
    I must be in the minority because I think he is cute and Richie ain't so hot.

JMHO
    OMG I just said so too-and did not see your post first.

Hey, my son is a David Spade clone. He look just like him, he's skinny as a rail, and he's a blast to be around. A girl could do worse.

Isn't Charlie Sheen free now ? They were kind of cute together on that show (the name escapes me) awhile back. Well, ok, not that Charlie could ever be faithful to just one woman anyway. That may be a regressive move for Heather, since Ritchie .... well, 'nuff said....