5 year old has to apologize for playgorund hug!!

Things have just gotten out of control. This is ridiculous.

Ummmm...what's with this? These are 5 year old kids, and they are asked to write a note to their parents? Gee....

"The teacher asked several students to write a note to their parents and describe what happened."

The world is definitely, without a doubt going to hell if a child gets into trouble and has to apologize for hugging a friend. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Sounds like the teacher has some issues ????

IMO this lil girl bear hugged .. ( adult definition)
Because many people in her little life who adore her lift her up when they hug..
Are these people blind??
Did they note a meaness??
This teacher needs to go....

I would be outraged. That is so ridiculous!!!!!!!

:banghead: My 12 YO came home today and told me that one of her friends got in toruble today for hugging one of her friends at school. The two kids got detention. I mean to tell you, If that had my my kid, I'd be knocking down the district office's door. This is just insane. My friend is on the school board, and I'll be addressing this at the next meeting.

UGH! Disgusting and so totally ridiculous!!! Reminds me of the poor little boy a couple of months ago who people already had him labeled a 'sex' offender and possible future rapist etc. etc... he was I believe 6. No wonder America is going to hell in a hand basket with our moral issues. We have none. My 6 year old hugs everybody sheesh its cute people its CUTE..!! If anyone has a problem with it then they obviously have a SICK mind and should possibly go seek some professional help.

That is what I meant above mygirlsadie when I said the teacher must have issues.
She presummed something wrong or inappropriate.
Really says more about her then it does the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back