Janet on Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Foundation Website!

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Please visit http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/sections/homicide?person=398

DOB: 1979-06-19

Date of Homicide: 2005-04-26

State: Durham, NC

Age ATD: 25

Race: Caucasian

Glasses/Contacts:

Identifying Characteristics:

Clothing:

Jewelry:

Circumstances of Homicide: Was found stabbed to death in her home by her husband.

Investigative Agency: Durham Police Department

Phone: 919 560-4440

Case #:

..thanks trix..............the carole sund/carrington website will be a huge boost for janet's case.....

..did you find the wording to be bizarre? or should i say accurate ?"

Circumstances of Homicide: Was found stabbed to death in her home by her husband.
..yes she was--------and many believe, that, yes she was...

I would have loved to see, husband, RAVEN ABAROA.

My feeling is 99.9% of Utah doesn't even know that Raven Abaroa, who is playing and living and loving in their midst even had a wife and an unborn child who were Murdered back in Durham.

The way Raven is, I wouldn't put it past The Rave to tell people that his wife Janet left him or Janet died in childbirth or something uterally preposterous because he lies so much.

Trixie, I just don't get the feeling that Raven appreciates all the hard work you've put in on behalf of Janet and her unborn baby. :bang:

But, I know that there's a lot of other out there who are very appreciative, including me ... thank you!

LOL GM, you've put in a lot of time here, so I know you appreciate that this is not like work. Ugh, mine is a pain in the neck at times, but I get internet access while working lol.

I visit websites that have information on Janet, I keep updated Google Alerts. I bookmark every site that mentions Janet and run through them all when I get a chance, that's how I found Carole Sund. Seems we all network and ask questions, just like you and everyone else here has done. The only person I don't see networking is Raven Abaroa.

Raven plays hard, I don't think he understands the meaning of "Work."

Everyone here at Websleuths works harder at seeking justice for the murder of Janet and her unborn child than The Rave does.

..yes she was--------and many believe, that, yes she was...[/QUOTE]

I read that several times, and kept thinking..they finally charged him..oh well, I guess not...hopefully resolution soon,

Lot's of Janet vigil flyers around town...I posted at baseball today, and have seen several that I did not post...so the word is getting out. Any idea on guest speaker(s) yet?

I don't know who the speakers are. I keep checking http://www.tearsforjanet.com out for an announcement of who is speaking, but nothing yet.

However, I just checked back and notice some new pages, one called announcements and one called Tips.

Hopefully they will post soon. I'll try to pop back in later, work is over and I have a movie and dinner with name on it, I work on Saturdays for a few more weeks and then I get Saturday summers off lol.

You mean there are flyers in Durham not put out by you?? That's awesome. I really wish I could come, but I'm flying out East the following weekend. I tried switching the meeting but no can do.

I wrote an acquaintance of mine at Carole Sund and was informed that they believe the reward is $5,000.00, along with a $1,200.00 CrimeStoppers Reward through Durham. I asked if perhaps they can push through another Nancy Grace CNN Headline News segment on Janet. I contacted my friend at CNN and she stated nothing yet, but if she sees anything on it, she'll let me know.

Maybe if enough people write in to Nancy asking for a repeat of the segment (remind her April 26, 2005 and the Reward from Carole Sund is $5,000.00 and if we all ask for more airtime and more details they will do more?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back