TX TX - Kendrick Jackson, 3, Houston, 7 April 2006 - *R. Fountain guilty*

SUSANSTARR

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.pr.com/press-release/9023
Thanks to all Susie
An Amber Alert has been issued as Houston Police and EquuSearch look for a 3-year-old boy missing since Friday morning from a West Houston apartment complex. A witness came forth to say she saw a boy fitting the child's description, walking with a man who was not his father.

A witness was going to work this morning at about 9:30 or so when she got caught up in the traffic heading southbound on Wilcrest, just across from where the missing child lives and she saw a child in his sleep pajamas with a black male. When she returned home, she saw it on the news and is certain that it is the same child.

The witness told police that the boy and the man were standing at a Metro bus stop, Number 19 Metro Line, Wilcrest Crosstown.

pressrelease_3718_1144455494.jpg

The link goes to Microsoft's Spyware software page?

I hate to say this, but I immediately suspected the father. I hope I am wrong. He is such a cute little guy.

The Laura Recovery Center issued this flyer posted at the NVFC.

http://nvfc.us/content/view/2117/71/

Eqquisearch is involved and the three year old was last seen walking with a stranger on local news.

Below is from the LAURA RECOVERY CENTER, A search is planned for tomorrow, anyone in the Houston area I urge to try and help out.

The Laura Recovery Center, as Amber Plan partners, has responded with
our Mobile Recovery Center (MRC) to help search for Kendrick. The MRC
was used to project an image of Kendrick at the scene and is serving as
a recovery center for our efforts.

Hopefully Kendrick will be found soon. If he is not located this
evening, we will be passing out flyers and continuing to assist in the
search starting at 8:00AM on Saturday, April 8th. The MRC is located at
1251 Wilcrest, on the West side of the Beltway, near the Beltway and
Briar Forest in Houston.

If you can help, please come prepared to walk while handing out flyers
and canvassing neighbors. Wear good walking shoes and bring sunscreen.
Note that we cannot allow anyone to search that is younger than 18 years
old.

What a cute little guy. I hope he is found soon and safe!

Still looking for volunteers, I was hoping to check her and see that he had been found.

From the Laura Recovery Center

This is an urgent call to all Houston area search volunteers. We have a missing three year old boy and need your help. The LRC mobile recovery unit has been dispatched with Bob Walcutt and Dawn Davis - heading to Houston to search for this little child. Few details are available at this point but law enforcement is seriously considering issuing an Amber Alert.

The area is Briar Forest and Wilcrest in Houston - off Beltway 8.

If you can help - please call Bob at 281-785-1267 or Dawn at 281-785-1268.

I spoke with Bob from the LRC and right now there is not any news, they are canvasing the area in Houston but things do not look promising.
http://nvfc.us/content/view/2117/71/

The woman who saw kendrick with a man not his father told LE he was a black male 5 feet 7 or 9 inches. Not much else. On the local news they have said the child has been with the father only one week. They did not explain what that meant. The father said he had gone to put a load of clothes in to wash when he came back into the front room that (was the news description) he was missing. The father then started looking for him and realized he was really missing then called 911. I haven't seen much from the mother at this point. A woman I took to be the mother said on TV please bring back our baby please bring him back. There is still not much about this in our local news.

Susie from Texas

SUSANSTARR said:
The woman who saw Kendrick with a man not his father told LE he was a black male 5 feet 7 or 9 inches. Not much else. On the local news they have said the child has been with the father only one week. They did not explain what that meant. The father said he had gone to put a load of clothes in to wash when he came back into the front room that (was the news description) he was missing. The father then started looking for him and realized he was really missing then called 911. I haven't seen much from the mother at this point. A woman I took to be the mother said on TV please bring back our baby please bring him back. There is still not much about this in our local news.

Susie from Texas

They are saying on local news the father stepmother and mother are being held for questioning. The woman that was asking them to bring him back is the stepmother. The grandmother is now making pleas for his return.The news is now saying the father last saw Kendrick in his bed the morning of his disappearance.

SUSANSTARR said:
They are saying on local news the father stepmother and mother are being held for questioning. The woman that was asking them to bring him back is the stepmother. The grandmother is now making pleas for his return.The news is now saying the father last saw Kendrick in his bed the morning of his disappearance.

Oh, Lord, I hope I wasn't right about the father. :(

Last night on the news they said they had called off the search until further notice. They also were taking brown paper bags out of the apartment of the father. Stuff they wanted to check on. The news said at this time there is not a suspect or POI.

What I don't understand is why they called off the search then?? Hope we hear more at noon!

Here's a report from chron.com today. Yes, they are going through the father's apartment; and they won't comment on results from the polygraph. The only info they divulged is that one of the items removed from the apartment is a mop! Huh -- anyone want to take a guess what that might mean?

Also, I'm a bit confused. When the father says he left to do laundry upstairs -- do you think that means he went to a seperate laundry room within the apartment complex? Or that the washer and dryer were upstairs in his apartment?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/3782760.html

nightowl said:
Here's a report from chron.com today. Yes, they are going through the father's apartment; and they won't comment on results from the polygraph. The only info they divulged is that one of the items removed from the apartment is a mop! Huh -- anyone want to take a guess what that might mean?

Also, I'm a bit confused. When the father says he left to do laundry upstairs -- do you think that means he went to a seperate laundry room within the apartment complex? Or that the washer and dryer were upstairs in his apartment?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/3782760.html

They are holding the father for filing a false report. The wittiness who reported seeing Kendrick getting on a bus at 930 am The Father said he last saw Kendrick at 10:am. Also he can't account for time between 2:30 am and 6:AM or lied about it. I am getting this from the local news channel 13 here near Houston ( Conroe) They are still searching but from what they are not saying they are looking for him to be dead. Looking for areas of disturbed dirt and doing area fly overs. I was soooo hoping he was only lost or a relative had taken him in in some family dispute.

Susie.

Confiscating a mop does not look good IMO.

I hope he is found alive, I hope you are right Susie, I have not heard much on TXCN lately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back