GUILTY Canada - Eight men found shot to death, Shedden, ON, 8 April 2006

Alice253

Live Every Moment
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2006/04/08/363976.html&cvqh=itn_8bodies

SHEDDEN, Ontario - The bodies of eight men were found Saturday inside four vehicles abandoned in a remote wooded area on a farmer's property in rural southwestern Canada.

Police were not disclosing many details about the deaths in rural Ontario, about 60 miles southwest of the city of London, except to say that four vehicles were involved, including a tow truck, and that the dead were all men.

I wonder what happened here?

I would think that with that many men and vehicles involved, it may have something to do with a suicide pact of some sort. I mean, you can't tell me all 8 men are going to sit around while some psycho goes around killing them one by one by one... they had 4 vehicles.

I have to agree Magic. This sounds very strange.

MagicRose99 said:
I would think that with that many men and vehicles involved, it may have something to do with a suicide pact of some sort. I mean, you can't tell me all 8 men are going to sit around while some psycho goes around killing them one by one by one... they had 4 vehicles.
Ahhh but were they brought there all at the same time? If one had some scam going where one killed people and the scam involved use of a tow truck then maybe one would have a dumping ground to dump the cars with the bodies in them. Just a thought.

Anything is possible Doc! :D

docwho3 said:
Ahhh but were they brought there all at the same time? If one had some scam going where one killed people and the scam involved use of a tow truck then maybe one would have a dumping ground to dump the cars with the bodies in them. Just a thought.

Police have launched a murder hunt and say it is possible more bodies will be found. They say all the men were white but have given few other details.
Source: news.bbc.co.uk

An aerial view showed the vehicles parked within 200 metres of each other. The bodies were still inside. A minivan was discovered in a field about 20 metres off a dirt road.

About 100 metres away, a tow truck was found parked on the shoulder with a small silver car hooked to the back. The tow truck was marked with the logo "Superior Towing." A fourth car was parked in a clearing about 100 metres along that road. The hatchback was wide open.

Police said they mobilized all of their resources to investigate but were not in a position to disclose any possible motive for the murders, although surrounding Elgin County has a history of biker activity.

Several motorcycle clubs have been known to populate the area including the Loners, the Bandidos and the Hells Angels.

In separate incidents in 1994 and 1998, the bodies of a man and a woman were found dumped in the area.

Both had been beaten to death and neither of the murders were ever solved.
Source: canada.com

The one thing about LE in this neck of the wood, they are sometimes " not very forthcoming" when it comes to details.

The Biker theory, because of some alleged turf war.

The drug, cult theory. These is Western University in London, not very far away. I went to school there.

The poor farmer, looks out upon his field, sees these trucks and then goes over to see what is going on and he finds 8 bodies.

Just quiet country folks, in this part of Ontario, very rural.

This has "rocked" and "shocked" the whole area and it is front page news in every daily paper both small town and big town.

This is the worst "mass" killings in Ontario. We have never had a crime with this many victims. That is why it is a huge deal.........

This is just so bizarre, I almost posted it in the bizarre news. The couple who live there didn't see the vehicles the night before, so all 4 vehicles arrived/were brought to the location during the night. What would have brought someone to a rural location - where does the tow truck fit in? Did he drive up on something happening with one of the other cars? Was he going to try to stop and help? In one of the photos from one of the links, one of the bodies was in the trunk. That makes it appear that possibly someone else drove the vehicle to where it was left. Or he drove there and was forced into the trunk. What's the motive? Any relation between the victims - friends, acquaintances, etc? Too many questions.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060409/ap_on_re_ca/canada_bodies_found
Eight men found dead inside abandoned vehicles in a remote wooded area of a farmer's property were all from greater Toronto and all knew each other, Canadian police said Sunday.

"We are confident that all the victims were known to each other and were from the greater Toronto area," Ross Bingley of the Ontario Provincial Police said.

The bodies have been removed from the crime scene and await autopsies. Bingley said the victims have not been identified and wouldn't comment on the cause of death.

The body in the Infinite suv seems to be wearing running shoes. Would this be unusually for a biker gang member to wear this kind of footwear?

Reminds me of the mafia masacres that took place in New York and New Jersey.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to organized crime.

With them "all knowing eachother and being from the greater Toronto area", it's possible they are a rival gang.

-------------------
Article taken from theStar.com

Slaying victims not likely locals

"They also weren't particularly surprised that a tow truck belonging to an Etobicoke firm was found at the site.

Greater Toronto Area bikers are particularly active in the tow truck business, including many members of the now-defunct Loners gang, which was active a decade ago in the GTA and London area."

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1144534235298&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154&t=TS_Home

This is very weird and scary. Does sound like a gang-related thing, but there's not much info. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation or anything like that. But whatever the reason it will be, it's still senseless.

It appears that the locals in the area are thinking it's biker or drug-related, and that they aren't worried about their own safety. That's odd...

Prayers for the family of these victims. :(
And the farmer who found them, too.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060409/ap_on_re_ca/canada_bodies_found
Police investigating the deaths of eight men found stuffed inside abandoned vehicles in a remote wooded area near the U.S. border descended on a farmhouse a few miles down the road on Sunday, blocking traffic to and from the area.

Police refused to discuss what was happening beyond the roadblock, which was set up about three miles
from where the bodies were found inside four vehicles deserted in a farmer's field Saturday morning.

This is a very weird story. I'm curious now to know what the farmhouse has to do with the bodies found??!??

The farmhouse has nothing at this point to do with the bodies. This farmer just happen to have a large, very isolated field. But again, who knows what is going to come out of this in the end.

One interesting fact: 3 member of a biker gang called the Bandidos, have been missing since Friday. There has been a gang turf war between the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos.

That would be one of the reasons why residents of this area are not concerned, they are under the impression, probably rightly so that this was gang related.

The farmhouse that is surrounded is NOT the farmhouse of the land owner.

It may have a lot to do with this case as they are now saying it is owned by a biker.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=26670cef-a8ef-4495-83af-daae8ab0b164&k=55049

A local resident who lives on the same rural road west of London, Ont., where police had set up a second roadblock Sunday said there were about 12 police cruisers parked down the road outside the home of a man with known links to biker gangs.

"He's lived there for 20 years," the man said. It's not the first time police have been seen at the location, he added, "but we've had no trouble at all."

Another resident who lives in the area but refused to give his name said the road is home to Wayne Kellestine, the former leader of the St. Thomas Annihilators and now-defunct St. Thomas Loners biker gangs.

This definately shocked many residents. I live about 15mins from Shedden. Murder is not a commonality around here. The last murder in this area was in 1998, and it was gang and drug related.
It's kind of interesting that the perpetrators used an area outside a very small town to dump a whole slew of bodies. The area where the bodies were dumped are far off of the path of the two major highways nearby. It makes me wonder if the person(s) who did this knew there way around the area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back