746 users online (120 members and 626 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It's a Boy for Gwyneth!

APPLE MARTIN has a baby brother, ET confirmed today. Superstar parents GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN welcomed their second child over the weekend.

After months of speculation about her blossoming figure, Gwyneth revealed her pregnancy in January at a Screen Actors Guild showing of 'Proof' in Beverly Hills.

Read on:
    http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14408/

Any name guesses? I am thinking Celery.

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Awww! Congratulations to them! I really like the works of both parents. Hopefully, they won't stick him with Banana. Wouldn't that be bad?

Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me???

JMHO

Orange!

Apples and Oranges

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by tennessee
    Awww! Congratulations to them! I really like the works of both parents. Hopefully, they won't stick him with Banana. Wouldn't that be bad?

Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me???

JMHO
    hehe, lol Tenn.-- i was thinking the same thing- which fruit name they will bestow on the little guy- hopefully something easier to live with than "apple".
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

I like Gwyneth.. Apple Martin... Gosh, you know where my mind is heading.. Sounds like Apple Martini.. hehe Maybe they will name him Lemon... Lemon Martini??? okey dokie. I'll just then...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Lemon , reminds me of one of the funniest things my friend Debbie told me when she worked as an OB RN- a couple name their son Lemongello (Sp?)

-- when she ask where they came up with the name , the mother said, "she crave lemon jello the whole time she was pregnant".
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

wow I didnt even realize she was all that prego!! I thought she was just a few months along she sure keeps her tiny little figure during her pregnancies! Lucky lady! I wish them the best she is such a good person and mom to baby Apple!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    I like Gwyneth.. Apple Martin... Gosh, you know where my mind is heading.. Sounds like Apple Martini.. hehe Maybe they will name him Lemon... Lemon Martini??? okey dokie. I'll just then...
    Apple is kind of a sweet name .. "apple of my eye"...etc. and i guess they really wanted her to have a unique name, and that she does.. but i just couldnt do it, i didnt want to name my son, Jason --- because of those Jason characters from Friday the 13th - i didnt want kids teasing him about it, ( dont think anyone ever has thouh)but it was a deal if i girl i named her " Sarah Katherine", and hubby got the male pick.. so he won! Jason Scott he is.

Im anxiously awaiting Gwenies baby boys name.. maybe she'll go with a veggie name this time. Potato -? Patato... tomato ...tamato
    ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    wow I didnt even realize she was all that prego!! I thought she was just a few months along she sure keeps her tiny little figure during her pregnancies! Lucky lady! I wish them the best she is such a good person and mom to baby Apple!
    I ddint either Sadie, I thought Angelina, and TOMKAT were much further along than she.
    ~~~

The stupid name notwithstanding, I saw photos of little Apple in a magazine and she's adorable. Sort of looks "Appley."

They've named him Moses!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/...paltrow_martin
    Interesting choice.....
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Interesting choice.....
    Yes, interesting choice with Passover coming up this week.

Talk is he was named that because of a song daddy wrote for mama. The name Moses is in the lyrics.

"Come on now, don't you want to see?/This thing that's happening to me/ Like Moses has power over sea/So you've got power over me/Come on now, don't you want to know?/ You're a refuge, somewhere I can go/You're air that, air that I can breathe, 'cause you're my golden opportunity."

I like Moses. Could have been worse!

Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama
    Talk is he was named that because of a song daddy wrote for mama. The name Moses is in the lyrics.

"Come on now, don't you want to see?/This thing that's happening to me/ Like Moses has power over sea/So you've got power over me/Come on now, don't you want to know?/ You're a refuge, somewhere I can go/You're air that, air that I can breathe, 'cause you're my golden opportunity."

Moses Martin. I'm not too fond of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama

i like Moses Martin also...has a nice ring to it

...i had heard that Gwyneth might name a boy Bruce, after her father...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast