1186 users online (164 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

To Coralie from England

Hi coralie - I am also from the UK. I started a new thread since you'd made your post in the Member's Theories thread.

I was interested that you'd entitled your theory post "Brother?" because it supports what I've been saying for years about British people who have seen the Tracey documentaries. All we've had in the UK has basically been Michael Tracey's three documentaries - very little other press coverage. Yet it never fails to surprise me how many British people have watched the documentaries and think that JonBenet's brother was involved and that the parents are covering for him! Yet there was nothing about Burke in any of the documentaries.

Regarding the last documentary - it was a complete fraud. I am so angry at the way the British people were fed a misleading parcel of dooby doo. For starters, the "Investigators" around whom the documentary was made were not official investigators but rather som private eyes who had been hired by the ramseys some years ago. They do not have access to the police files.

Then, although these investigators didn't name their "prime suspect" whom they claimed had "disappeared", they did show his arrest documentation and when still framed, it was possible to read the identification number on both documents. It then took 5 minutes to register with the Colorado Criminal Justice place and for $6, obtain copies of the documents which were displayed on the screen. Both documents referred to the same man and it transpired that not only had he not "disappeared" - but that he has an Internet business with up to date contact information. He has a very unusual name and was very easy to find. Some Internet sleuths contacted him and he was very angry to find out that a documentary had been made about the case with him as prime suspect. He hadn't even been in Colorado at the time of the murder and could prove it. He immediately offered to take a DNA test to clear his name but the Boulder DA's office told him he wasn't a suspect.

If the makers of the documentary did NOT knowingly mislead the british public, then they have to have to be among the most incompetent people I've ever come across. For starters - they suggested that the attacker of the little girl in the DAnceWest case (whose father took part in the documentary) was the same person who had killed Jonbenet ramsey (i.e. the "prime suspect" I referred to above) - yet the arrest documents which they showed on the film clearly described this man as having brown hair, brown eyes, 6ft 1inches and aged in his mid fifties. The witness in the Dancewest case (the girl's mother) described her daughter's attacker as being in his twenties, 5ft 6, blonde haired and with a jutting out chin!

You'd think that any thinking person would question the discrepancy here - especially when spending lots of money in making a documentary! Nope - they went ahead and made their film and put it out for the british public to swallow up. The investigators who took part in the film were allowed to state that this man whom they considered to be the prime suspect had "disappeared" whilst all the time they KNEW exactly where he was and how to contact him.

They sold us a pig in a poke. Thankfully, the documentary had to be completely changed before it could air in the States. All references to the "prime suspect" were removed from it - it ended up being a completely different documentary which concentrated instead on the friend who committed suicide and who cannot be connected to the ramseys in any way, shape or form. He's just a convenient fall guy.

All of this is documented and online at FFJ.

Thankfully, the fact that
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

We've had at least one of the Tracey doco's aired here in Australia.
    But unfortunately I didnt manage to catch it.
    I wonder if the Aussie one was the English version or the American version.
    Any Aussies here watch it??

no, I didn't Narla

but I wish I had

Didnt see it either

Jayelles

Hi there... I often did wonder if we were told 2 different versions.Especially as someone sent me a video of the case, made into a film .with Kris Christopherson as Lou Smit...in that film, the police ask patsy about Burke...then she puts her hands to the camera (as she did in the books) and says " dont even go there" what gets me is , They DIDNT!! I thought !what?!

There is one thing Id like to know ..do they still have those childrens pagaents in USA?? cos I just do not think its natural...I have two grand daughters ...and would be horrified if they were made to dress like young women , and go cavorting in front of judges !!parents are to blame .let kids grow up!!

I am still not sure how to work this thread thing , so do hope you will bear with me. I am from Warwickshire. what is ffj??? please?

Kind regards
    coralie

Quote Originally Posted by coralie
    Hi there... I often did wonder if we were told 2 different versions.Especially as someone sent me a video of the case, made into a film .with Kris Christopherson as Lou Smit...in that film, the police ask patsy about Burke...then she puts her hands to the camera (as she did in the books) and says " dont even go there" what gets me is , They DIDNT!! I thought !what?!

There is one thing Id like to know ..do they still have those childrens pagaents in USA?? cos I just do not think its natural...I have two grand daughters ...and would be horrified if they were made to dress like young women , and go cavorting in front of judges !!parents are to blame .let kids grow up!!

I am still not sure how to work this thread thing , so do hope you will bear with me. I am from Warwickshire. what is ffj??? please?

Kind regards
    coralie
    Warwickshire - wonderful - I love history!

FFJ - sorry this is www.forumsforjustice.org

Yes they still have pageants in the USA. I know it's something which we just cannot relate to in the UK (with children's fancy dress competitions being about outrageous as we get!) - so I tend to keep out of any discussion involving pageants.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Question Getting on forum for justice

Hi Jayelles
    Could you let me know how long it takes to get on the forum for justice...I have registered, but it wont let me on??

I listened to the tape of patsy ringing 911, and if you think about it, whoever killed Jon-Benet, the point is that there WAS a situation there that morning!! Imagine , whatever the circumstances , it were any of us... if I saw a note and my child nowhere about...I would NOT lean over a paper to read it , I would grab it fast, and whether the facts are (even if I, or I knew person who killed my daughter) I would be in a stste of panic...which showed on the tape...

I just learned Patsy cancer is back...could be Karma??

Wonder if this will ever be solved...That Kennedy one was solved after all these years...he tried to say he should be tried as a minor as he killed that young girl 25 years ago...

kind regards
    Coralie

Quote Originally Posted by coralie
    Hi Jayelles
    Could you let me know how long it takes to get on the forum for justice...I have registered, but it wont let me on??

I listened to the tape of patsy ringing 911, and if you think about it, whoever killed Jon-Benet, the point is that there WAS a situation there that morning!! Imagine , whatever the circumstances , it were any of us... if I saw a note and my child nowhere about...I would NOT lean over a paper to read it , I would grab it fast, and whether the facts are (even if I, or I knew person who killed my daughter) I would be in a stste of panic...which showed on the tape...

I just learned Patsy cancer is back...could be Karma??

Wonder if this will ever be solved...That Kennedy one was solved after all these years...he tried to say he should be tried as a minor as he killed that young girl 25 years ago...

kind regards
    Coralie
    I've no idea how long registration takes. I think the Mods do some checks before activating a new account and it is the Easter holidays so it might take longer.

I don't know about karma but IMO, Patsy is a walking medical miracle. It's 13 years since she claims to have been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Now I don't know how this disease normally progresses, but I do know that she's been much luckier than most. It's now about 3(4?) years since the cancer spread to her liver and 2(?) years since it spread to her brain and here she is doing a speaking engagement in Hawaii! No-one can say that her daughter's murder has hastened her death from this terrible disease. I have often wondered if the stress caused by the murder has in some way caused a cancer-fighting chemical reaction in her body (not joking). She certainly must have an incredibly strong will to live.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I've no idea how long registration takes. I think the Mods do some checks before activating a new account and it is the Easter holidays so it might take longer.

I don't know about karma but IMO, Patsy is a walking medical miracle. It's 13 years since she claims to have been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Now I don't know how this disease normally progresses, but I do know that she's been much luckier than most. It's now about 3(4?) years since the cancer spread to her liver and 2(?) years since it spread to her brain and here she is doing a speaking engagement in Hawaii! No-one can say that her daughter's murder has hastened her death from this terrible disease. I have often wondered if the stress caused by the murder has in some way caused a cancer-fighting chemical reaction in her body (not joking). She certainly must have an incredibly strong will to live.
    Very interesting. I hadn't thought about that before. I think I would have been so depressed that I would have wanted to give up. She really does have a strong will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Warwickshire - wonderful - I love history!

FFJ - sorry this is www.forumsforjustice.org

Yes they still have pageants in the USA. I know it's something which we just cannot relate to in the UK (with children's fancy dress competitions being about outrageous as we get!) - so I tend to keep out of any discussion involving pageants.
    It is also so of us here in the states can not relate to either!!!!

mjak