1303 users online (294 members and 1009 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Britney Spears & Child Protective Svcs

Reporting that CPS paid a visit to Britney's home, where baby sean fell from his high chair and fractured his skull.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    Reporting that CPS paid a visit to Britney's home, where baby sean fell from his high chair and fractured his skull.
    OMG!!! Is he ok? Did you hear if he needed surgery or anything?

I thought she had a nanny?

Her and ugly boy Kev were probably "busy."
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

that is all i know at the moment. i worry about that child - every since she was driving without a car seat and photographed doing it.

that is all i know at the moment. i worry about that child - every since she was driving without a car seat and photographed doing it.
    I was also concerned about the driving incident. However,unless CPS can prove intentional negligence, then they will not take her son from her.

On which website was this reported on? I'd like to read it. Can you provide the link?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaStar
    On which website was this reported on? I'd like to read it. Can you provide the link?
    I posted links on the other Britney thread. Here is the link to the thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...35#post1029735

Sounds like she couldn't summon enough brain cells to buckle the baby in his high chair seat.

Is that even possible? Is the fall high enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Is that even possible? Is the fall high enough?
    I thought the same, what was the floor made out of - marble???

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Sounds like she couldn't summon enough brain cells to buckle the baby in his high chair seat.
    She doesn't buckle him in the car seat either...

I brought the links over from the other thread.

From Drudge:

Family Services Visits Britney Spears' Home

ET has confirmed that the Department Of Children and Family Services called and asked for a sheriff's deputy to accompany DCFS investigators on Saturday around 1 p.m. to the home of BRITNEY SPEARS. A sheriff's Deputy Patrol went to the house with a DCFS investigator.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14422/

[B]EXCLUSIVE: BABY SEAN FALLS & FRACTURES HIS SKULL, BRITNEY IN TEARS![/url]

On April 7, when Britney Spears and Kevin Federline realized that their baby, Sean Preston, had been sleeping more than usual, panic bells went off. Just six days earlier, the 7-month-old had taken a major fall from his high chair, a tumble that had his parents worried that he might have been critically injured.

They had every right to fret. After rushing Sean to a nearby hospital, they discovered he had a minor skull fracture (sometimes called a "scalp fracture" in babies), and a blood clot. And the doctors weren't the only ones to take notice! The next day, the Department of Children and Family Services began looking into the incident. (More at Link)

http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61975

6 days????? Why would you wait even one! Maybe if you had no medical insurance and were afraid of being sued for the bills for an unnecessary emergency room visit - but they've got no such excuse!

Poor baby! And he's such a cute little thing. The blood clot really bothers me - means there was a brain bleed.

And it took these two cretins 6 days to notice anything was different about their child??!!??

I wish her mother would talk her into hiring a really, really competent full-time nanny for this child!

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    I thought the same, what was the floor made out of - marble???
    Why not?

marble would be the best and she'd want the best, wouldn't she?

actually, i have plain tiles on my kitchen floor and i'll bet i could get a baby's skull to crack if i let one fall off a high chair on to it.

i'd try very hard not to let a baby fall, of course, but if one DID -- you wouldn't see me for dust as i raced him to the hospital to get checked out!

six

days

earlier?

i want to hit them. slap them silly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    She doesn't buckle him in the car seat either...

'Zactly.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast