MA - Xavier Miranda, 8 mos, murdered, Chelsea, 8 Dec 2002

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
By Ken Maguire, Associated Press Writer | April 11, 2006

BOSTON --Drunk and enraged at being kicked out of her childhood friend's apartment, Natalie Rodriguez snatched her friend's 9-month-old baby from his crib, slit his throat and let him bleed to death in a snowbank.

On Tuesday, 23-year-old Rodriguez tearfully apologized as she entered a guilty plea to second-degree murder and kidnapping charges that will keep her in prison for at least another 26 years for the December 2002 slaying of Xavier Antonio Miranda.

One month before the slaying, Miranda's family took in Rodriguez and her then-4-year-old son in their three-bedroom Chelsea apartment after Rodriguez lost her job at a Social Security office and was kicked out her family home.

But Rodriguez frequently drank, was belligerent, and didn't pay rent. The Miranda family told her to move out. Her deadline was the day she killed the baby.

Rodriguez admitted she silently lifted Xavier out of his crib at 3 a.m., picked up a knife from the kitchen, placed him face down in a snowbank in a neighbor's driveway, and slashed his throat. She then hid the boy's body under a trash can in the driveway. more at link:http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma..._guilty_to_fatally_slashing_baby_for_revenge/

eek.gif

Boy, she's really special isn't she? She should be sentenced to death!

I really like how she repaid her friend for helping her. Really special......

WTH is wrong with people? Good gravy! 26 years? Not enough!! Life should be the min!

BhamMama said:
WTH is wrong with people? Good gravy! 26 years? Not enough!! Life should be the min!

Agreed. who wants that piece of work out amongst civilised humans ever again. :furious:

BhamMama: i ask the same question day after day. what's wrong with people. :(

I stepped out my door this morning to almost step on a nice plate of assorted cookies from my new next door neighbor, and a letter welcoming us to the neighborhood - the second of those I've gotten so far in my new house.

Nothing wrong with people, in general. But there have always been some sick ones. I bet they could have gotten her on first degree - premeditated since the day she found out she was being kicked out.

Her "excuse" is that she was drunk, oh well okay then...:doh: :doh: :doh: :sick: :furious: :behindbar

And of course she had no choice in the matter of being drunk? 26 years is definitely not long enough. Very bad choices she made in this case.

:furious:

http://www.wral.com/news/8638765/detail.html

BOSTON -- Natalie Rodriguez sobbed as if even she couldn't believe what she was hearing as a prosecutor described how she snatched her friend's 9-month-old baby from his crib, slit his throat and let him bleed to death in a snowbank.

"It wasn't supposed to happen," the 23-year-old said. But it did.

Rodriguez on Tuesday tearfully apologized as she entered a guilty plea to second-degree murder and kidnapping charges that will keep her in prison for at least another 26 years for the December 2002 slaying of Xavier Antonio Miranda.

Prosecutors said she was drunk and enraged at being kicked out of her childhood friend's apartment, and killed the baby in retaliation.

"She was there when my son was born," the boy's mother, Giselle Miranda, said Tuesday as she stared at Rodriguez from the witness stand. "It really hurts to know my only friend did this to me. It destroyed my family. It destroyed everybody."

:furious: :furious: :furious:
"Wasn't suppose to happen but it did." WTF????

I don't think her jail-mates are going to like her very much. babykillers don't seem to have a pleasant time locked away.

hope she's made to remember what she did every day of her rotten life. :behindbar

This makes stomach turn. God Bless this poor baby. :angel:

Why, why, why? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

This monster needs her own throat slashed and be left to bleed to death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back