WANTED: Stickers from the 1980s / 1990s

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Hi there!

I think I am having some sort of mid-life crisis, lol.
I am wanting to reconnect with things from my childhood that I've lost.

I had over 25 stickers books and they all got ruined in a flood in the south. I had given them to my neice when I went away to college.

I am looking to buy stickers, preferably in good condition to restart a collection.

I used to have oily stickers, shiny stickers, puffies, scratch-n-stiff,
hollogram or whatever they are called ... all types of really neat ones.
Some were Lisa Frank. Some were Mrs. Grossman.

If anyone here has any to sell or know where I can get some (besides ebay), please let me know. I have been checking online and ebay and there are SO many listings to go through and most don't have what I really want. :(

Thanks in advance!

I collected up all my childhood favorites on ebay. But I bought things at yard sales that I sold on ebay to cover the cost of my "midlife crisis" need to go back in time. LOL It was alot of fun.:D

Ebay had so many stickers I had from my childhood. I can't find any good sticker books though.

I too had a midlife sticker crisis a couple of years ago, lol. As a kid I use to collect and trade stickers. This was back in the late 70's- early 80's. Snoopy and the peanut gang and Betsy Clark were my favorites. I have lots of stickers and would be happy to send duplicates to anyone who wants any that I have. Unfortunitly, I do not have many at all from the late 80's- 90's.

mjak

mjak said:
I too had a midlife sticker crisis a couple of years ago, lol. As a kid I use to collect and trade stickers. This was back in the late 70's- early 80's. Snoopy and the peanut gang and Betsy Clark were my favorites. I have lots of stickers and would be happy to send duplicates to anyone who wants any that I have. Unfortunitly, I do not have many at all from the late 80's- 90's.

mjak
I will pay you for them! I mostly collected stickers in the early 80s... some in the 90s but mostly early 80s!!
I used to have scratch n sniff, Lisa Frank, oily kinds (mystix), satiny, smurfs, etc. I love stickers!!

I am still looking for stickers and sticker books ...collectible ones from the 80s.

Thanks,
Linda

hey i have a whole boxful of stickers from the eighties - my daughter was born in 1985 and i collected them for her - but we have so many if you p.m. me an addy i'd be glad to send you some....

My mom threw away all my sticker books when I was an adult without letting me know :snooty: I loved my stickers especially the ones that had liquid in them and you pushed on them to change colors. All mine were lisa frank since that is the store chain we had around here. My 3 year old has lisa frank stickers now, sams club had a book with 3000 stickers for $10 at easter time. I spent so much money on her stickers when we were younger. They have changed but they are cute stickers, they are just sparkly now.

Both Tias [ Tia ]

and

RubyLane are vintage & Antique web marketplaces....
I have bought safely from both.

Actually what i do is on the weekends i go through both sites and sort of Flea market at home.

Good luck to anyone looking for anything vintage they do have new stuff everyday,
Plus you could open your own store at either one.

WebSurfer.......:woohoo:

Do you want Puffy stickers? I also have 2 or 3 Lisa Frank sticker albums and a slam book (if you remember those) full of garbage pail kids stickers still in the plastic. I hated stickers and my grandma sent me them every Christmas and Birthday. I also have several Hello Kitty sticker album with the plastic and the stickers inside and never been opened. My mom is a packrat and kept all of this stuff. We were cleaning out her basement and found my orginal Cabbage Patch Pet. Anybody remember these? They were Cabbage Patch dolls dressed up as animals. Still in the box because I didn't play with it. I was a serious tomboy and hated anything that was pink and girly. Besided my Grandmother got it for me when I was 12 and I was little out of the doll stage by then. So I did what my Mom told and accepted it graciously and then it got put in the basement with everything else from 1976 on.. It took 6 truck loads of stuff to clean out my mothers basement. She literally saved every math paper, drawing etc from me, my sister and my brothers. Sweet but lots of stuff to go through... Let me know if you would llike this stuff..

I don't have any, but are you by any chance a scrapbooker? I am, and love it!

thank you for the stickers!

I do scrap book too but am not very good at it.

Do you want Puffy stickers? I also have 2 or 3 Lisa Frank sticker albums and a slam book (if you remember those) full of garbage pail kids stickers still in the plastic. I hated stickers and my grandma sent me them every Christmas and Birthday. I also have several Hello Kitty sticker album with the plastic and the stickers inside and never been opened. My mom is a packrat and kept all of this stuff. We were cleaning out her basement and found my orginal Cabbage Patch Pet. Anybody remember these? They were Cabbage Patch dolls dressed up as animals. Still in the box because I didn't play with it. I was a serious tomboy and hated anything that was pink and girly. Besided my Grandmother got it for me when I was 12 and I was little out of the doll stage by then. So I did what my Mom told and accepted it graciously and then it got put in the basement with everything else from 1976 on.. It took 6 truck loads of stuff to clean out my mothers basement. She literally saved every math paper, drawing etc from me, my sister and my brothers. Sweet but lots of stuff to go through... Let me know if you would llike this stuff..

I love puffy stickers... all stickers from the 80s! Sorry for just now getting back to you!!

Are you interested in Garbage Pail Kids stickers by any chance? LOL

I am a child of the 80's, as well as a collector of ALL things totally unnecessary and this has resulted in a ridiculous size collection of pretty much all things collectible. :rolleyes: I mentioned the Garbage Pail Kids stickers since that was the original topic, but I will be MORE than happy to help you or anyone else out with any other collectible that you may be looking for. If I don't start getting rid of some of this stuff I think my husband may really lose it. It is impossible to name all of the things I have, but some of the items include - baseball/fooball cards, albums (33's, 45's and 78's), depression glass, fenton, collectible figurines, magazines (1900-present), books (antique and contemporary), comic books, etc. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

I sold items on Ebay for a long time, but it just became way too much work (i have a "real" job as well), so I had to stop several months ago. I can assure you any reasonable offers will be accepted on all items. If anyone is looking for any type of collectible, whether I named it above or not, please don't hesitate to send me a pm or just post questions.

I don't want to post too much more at the risk of sounding like a used car salesman......:deal:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back