1202 users online (271 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jessica Simpson Faces $100 Million Lawsuit

NEW YORK -- A Los Angeles clothing manufacturer is suing Jessica Simpson for failing to promote its clothes.

Tarrant Apparel Group is suing Simpson for $100 million. It said it signed an agreement with Simpson in December 2004 to let the company use her name to make and promote women's clothes.

More at Link

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/8630006/detail.html

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

That company will probably win that law suit because she had signed a contract and didn't follow through. They paid her BIG money and got nothing in return. I was looking at her tonight and she sure is losing her looks. I've never really thought she was very pretty anyway but I think she is on the homely side now.

Quote Originally Posted by T'sNana
    NEW YORK -- A Los Angeles clothing manufacturer is suing Jessica Simpson for failing to promote its clothes.

Tarrant Apparel Group is suing Simpson for $100 million. It said it signed an agreement with Simpson in December 2004 to let the company use her name to make and promote women's clothes.

More at Link

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/8630006/detail.html
    OUCH!!!

I've never liked her or her sister. I never saw what Nick Lachey saw in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    That company will probably win that law suit because she had signed a contract and didn't follow through. They paid her BIG money and got nothing in return.
    I doubt it. They'll work out some confidential agreement like most of these type of cases do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I doubt it. They'll work out some confidential agreement like most of these type of cases do.
    I am sure the agreement will end up being confidential, but I bet they end up getting quite a lot of money from her. What a creep to take the money when having no intentions of mentioning the brand name. I never thought much of her character anyway.