Jessica Simpson Faces $100 Million Lawsuit

T'sNana

Nana Extraordinaire
Reaction score
NEW YORK -- A Los Angeles clothing manufacturer is suing Jessica Simpson for failing to promote its clothes.

Tarrant Apparel Group is suing Simpson for $100 million. It said it signed an agreement with Simpson in December 2004 to let the company use her name to make and promote women's clothes.

More at Link

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/8630006/detail.html

That company will probably win that law suit because she had signed a contract and didn't follow through. They paid her BIG money and got nothing in return. I was looking at her tonight and she sure is losing her looks. I've never really thought she was very pretty anyway but I think she is on the homely side now.

T'sNana said:
NEW YORK -- A Los Angeles clothing manufacturer is suing Jessica Simpson for failing to promote its clothes.

Tarrant Apparel Group is suing Simpson for $100 million. It said it signed an agreement with Simpson in December 2004 to let the company use her name to make and promote women's clothes.

More at Link

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/8630006/detail.html
OUCH!!!

I've never liked her or her sister. I never saw what Nick Lachey saw in her.

Bobbisangel said:
That company will probably win that law suit because she had signed a contract and didn't follow through. They paid her BIG money and got nothing in return.

I doubt it. They'll work out some confidential agreement like most of these type of cases do.

Jules said:
I doubt it. They'll work out some confidential agreement like most of these type of cases do.
I am sure the agreement will end up being confidential, but I bet they end up getting quite a lot of money from her. What a creep to take the money when having no intentions of mentioning the brand name. I never thought much of her character anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back