The View~Elizabeth

lostfaith

Lost my mind too!
Reaction score
I was watching the View this morning and Barbara read a statement about Elizabeth and her husband. The drift of it was they are being stalked or something. And something about false allegations.

Anybody know what that is about?

What's the accusations? I am guessing child abuse or something. I doubt it. She always seems like a loving person. I can't find any links on this.

Geesh we are surrounded by idiots! Why would someone subject a child and their family to those kinds of intrusions if they are not based on facts? Sounds like jealousy or a nut case is out there.

BhamMama said:
Geesh we are surrounded by idiots! Why would someone subject a child and their family to those kinds of intrusions if they are not based on facts? Sounds like jealousy or a nut case is out there.
The sad thing is it happens everyday to regular people. A neighbor gets a bug up the butt and calls CPS, an ex, a relative.....etc. Feel sorry for all of those that do not have Barb Walters coming to the rescue.

It's people like this (the people accused of stalking Elizabeth and her family) that tie up protective services.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back