1106 users online (241 members and 865 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NC - Castration Anyone? (guys cross your legs before reading)

In Waynesville, a small county seat in the mountains of western North Carolina, people whispered about the three older men who lived together south of town.

They were lovers, and there were rumors that the trio had turned a room in their house into a dungeon where they filmed sadomasochistic sex scenes and then posted them on the Internet.

Someone asked the local sheriff to investigate the men, but his officers determined their activities, although unorthodox, were perfectly legal.

Last month, however, the men were arrested on charges that shocked the community.

more at:

http://www.courttv.com/trials/castra...41106_ctv.html

I had read about this! Can you imagine? And the participants were willing! Why? I'm trying to list the pros and cons to being castrated....of course, I'm under the assumption I know what castration is....um.

Pro Less to wash when you take a bath
    Con But less to pl-- with.

Pro No more fear of that horrendous kick in your private parts when fighting.
    Con Now you must resort to hair-pulling and biting.

And on and on....Yuk!

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Holy crap!!!

In Waynesville?????? Ewwwww!

JMHO

Too close to home, huh Tennessee??

There's another thread on this here

And kept them in the fridge in Tupperware Eeeeowwwww!! (honestly don't have balls but if I did...Eeeeowwwwww)

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesleegp
    Too close to home, huh Tennessee??

There's another thread on this here
    I'm just wondering if I ever talked to them at Uncle Harry's (harrah's). That would be too creepy! Even if it would be Mr. TN they would be more interested in. Ewwww!

JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    And kept them in the fridge in Tupperware Eeeeowwwww!! (honestly don't have balls but if I did...Eeeeowwwwww)
    Eeeeeeeewwwwww That jumped out at me too! I'll never look at Tupperware the same way again. Or trust what may be in it!

This from Australia's Gold Coast Bulletin.

Ice, then slice
    12Apr06

A LABRADOR man affected by crystal methamphetamine, known as ice, cut his testicles off with a craft knife early yesterday.

Ambulance crews rushed the man and his testicles to the Gold Coast Hospital, but doctors were unable to re-attach them.

"It's a good advertisement, especially for the male population, not to mess with ice," said an ambulance spokeswoman.

"This is an example of the crazy things it can make people do."

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    I had read about this! Can you imagine? And the participants were willing! Why? I'm trying to list the pros and cons to being castrated....of course, I'm under the assumption I know what castration is....um.

Pro Less to wash when you take a bath
    Con But less to pl-- with.

Pro No more fear of that horrendous kick in your private parts when fighting.
    Con Now you must resort to hair-pulling and biting.

And on and on....Yuk!
    Hey, I just thought of something. Maybe we have a new "Heavens Gate" cult starting up again.

Hmm..maybe we should send rapists and child molesters to this dungeon on their way to prison? Sure will help with the re-offending stats?

I know quite a bit about S&M and BDSM as a lifestyle, and find it funny that the lawyer is saying these castrations have nothing to do with it. For men to go to someone named "Master Rick" to get castrated consensually, it is very much S&M. The key word is consensual. If they pulled guys in off the street who didn't want to be there - it would just be criminal, not S&M.

What kills me most (humorously), is where the old law came from that consent is not a defense in castrations being prosecuted. I'd love to see the case that gave birth to THAT law!

<sarcasm>
    "Oh yes, officer, my no good, cheating husband ASKED for it." ha ha
    </sarcasm>

First post on here. *shakes hand* Pleased to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    I know quite a bit about S&M and BDSM as a lifestyle, and find it funny that the lawyer is saying these castrations have nothing to do with it. For men to go to someone named "Master Rick" to get castrated consensually, it is very much S&M. The key word is consensual. If they pulled guys in off the street who didn't want to be there - it would just be criminal, not S&M.

What kills me most (humorously), is where the old law came from that consent is not a defense in castrations being prosecuted. I'd love to see the case that gave birth to THAT law!

<sarcasm>
    "Oh yes, officer, my no good, cheating husband ASKED for it." ha ha
    </sarcasm>

First post on here. *shakes hand* Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome!!

This is one of them cases where LE needed to turn there heads & look the other way. If the dumb chits wants castrated & these idiots are willing to do it & nobody is complaining let Master Ricky Dicky have at it!!!!

I totally agree.

There are plenty of bad guys out there doing things to people who do not want bad things done to them. Resources need to go there, instead of wasting time on consenting adult activities.

Yeah, it's weird, I'll give it that. But it's going to push the court date back on a rape case or something somewhere down the line.

I can sort of understand how ya'll feel about this, but if they get away with this and they know they're getting away with this, soon it may not be a big enough rush for them and they'll do something to someone who doesn't want it done.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast